Browse Water Transport Companies

Water Transport

Iboats

2.9 (103 reviews)
    • www.iboats.com

"I called shortly after I ordered because of a possible voucher. That question they answered. Then I asked if the final price shown on completion of my order was in U.S. or Canadian dollars as that is where the order is being..."

Read All 160 reviews Customer Service

West Marine

1.9 (77 reviews)
    • www.westmarine.com

"Tube needs to be pivoted to go on. Boat and afraid it will break if I try to hard to switch it to other side"

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sea Doo

1.8 (64 reviews)
    • www.sea-doo.com

"Ordered 2 ea seadoos almost 1year ago. Finally here is October and their in. Seadoo will not extend warranty. I have to winterize them plus pay for storage because the season is over. Not happy at all with the way were be treated...."

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Tracker Marine Group

2.1 (42 reviews)
    • www.trackermarine.com

"Water gushes out of fuel tank minitoon at 3/4 speed and splashes front of engine cowl.water got into the starter and ruined it.
    Jims marine, in Terre haute, Indiana told me
    Mercury wont cover any damage if I dont
    Have tracker install..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

TRACKER Boats

2.4 (42 reviews)
    • www.trackerboats.com

"Display issues and the watch is in warranty period plz give on time service I have to replace this watch"

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Freedom Boat Club

3.5 (57 reviews)
    • freedomboatclub.com

"A couple of months with my membership and it is out of season in Florida and I cannot book at boat in my location two weeks in advance, sometimes any location. In season there will be no boats available and maybe get a Saturday..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Sun Tracker Boats

2.3 (45 reviews)
    • www.suntrackerboats.com

"I need some corporate help to make things right.
    Having a hard time getting warranty work done in a timely manner."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

Great Lakes Skipper

2.2 (22 reviews)
    • greatlakesskipper.com

"After a year of looking for a bracket for the seats of my boat. Justin went out of his way to find it. He followed up with me asking for pictures of the brackets and measurement me finally found one. Excellent customer service he..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Overtons

1.5 (28 reviews)
    • www.overtons.com

"Called to canceled our order and tried to get our refund back but they still shipped it and charged you, their CS were retarded. We had called them and emailed them multiple times but still can't solve our problems, it's been..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Crestliner

2.2 (16 reviews)
    • www.crestliner.com

"I have no complaints. I was wanting to talk to someone about becoming a Crestliner dealer. No problems at all."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service