Browse Water Transport Companies

Water Transport

Iboats

3.0 (98 reviews)
    • www.iboats.com

"I just want what I payed for I need the seals gaskets and plates your customers serve is *** they really need to do what they promised"

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

West Marine

1.9 (77 reviews)
    • www.westmarine.com

"An order was placed for an ADVERTISED SALE Item. Typically order confirmation and shipping information is provided within a day and items are received within 3-4. After 5 days the SALE item did not ship. No shipping confirmation...."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tracker Marine Group

2.1 (42 reviews)
    • www.trackermarine.com

"Bought my second Tracker Pontoon boat here. My first in 1988 in Jax and now my 2021 in lake placid. First was great the second a crap show beginning to end. When I bought the boat at boaters world I wanted to also get the camping..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Freedom Boat Club

3.4 (53 reviews)
    • freedomboatclub.com

"They accused me of stealing a boat, WOW, Slander, and Libeled me in a written email. Terminated membership. I see the same exact wording for others from the same internal Person, at Tampa Franchise. Madeira Beach seems to be the..."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Sea Doo

1.9 (49 reviews)
    • www.sea-doo.com

"I have brought my ski in for service five times between Midsummer last year and this whole season. I haven't been able to get it to run more than 15 minutes and every time I bring it and they say it's fixed months later"

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

TRACKER Boats

2.4 (37 reviews)
    • www.trackerboats.com

"The horn has never worked on my 2016 24' Fish barge pontoon since time of purchase, I've had in the Harrisburg, PA store numerous times for repair, and they would state that it was fixed only to find out it wasn't once on the..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Sun Tracker Boats

2.4 (32 reviews)
    • www.suntrackerboats.com

"WHY, The dealers don't care about being HONOST in New Mexico, they shouldn't allowed to represent Bass or Sun TRACKER Products."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Great Lakes Skipper

2.2 (22 reviews)
    • greatlakesskipper.com

"After a year of looking for a bracket for the seats of my boat. Justin went out of his way to find it. He followed up with me asking for pictures of the brackets and measurement me finally found one. Excellent customer service he..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Overtons

1.6 (27 reviews)
    • www.overtons.com

"ordered a couple of items that other vendors had available but went with Overtons because of the price.. after over 2 weeks I contacted them and the customer service was terrible .. I told them just to refund my money and was..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Triton Boats

2.2 (9 reviews)
    • www.tritonboats.com

"My new Triton tr19 had a leak from the factory. I return to the dealer I bought the boat from Boat House in Athens Al. They did not fix the leak. I contacted Triton they told me to take the boat to Dawson Marine in Scottsboro, Ala..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service