Skip to content

Waste And Recycling Services

Waste Management

1.4 (1,016 reviews)
    • www.wm.com

"Waste Management was my trash/recycle pick-up company. I paid monthly. They stopped coming regularly and when I called, each time, I was told they didn't have enough drivers, but they'd come back next week on my regular day. My..."

Read All 1661 reviews Customer Service

Republic Services

1.5 (618 reviews)
    • www.republicservices.com

"You guys returned by 6pm to pick up my trash that they had missed earlier in the day!
    Thank you so much Republic. Youre awesome. Special thanks to Dominic who handled this matter same day!
    Faith"

Read All 924 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rumpke

1.8 (237 reviews)
    • www.rumpke.com

"nobody down there knows what the *** is going on all the drivers are on drugs or something cant even put a dumpster down right without getting it on my property a 3 yr old can do better"

Read All 377 reviews Customer Service

Waste Pro Usa

1.7 (193 reviews)
    • www.wasteprousa.com

"Did not pickup trash on regular schedule tried to call office for several days and no contact left voicemail and no one call backdoor"

Read All 286 reviews Customer Service

Advanced Disposal

1.4 (176 reviews)
    • www.advanceddisposal.com

"Your trash mans truck set it down hard and the wheel broke off, I watched it happen, so I'd appreciate it being fixed as soon as possible"

Read All 282 reviews Customer Service

Ecyclebest

1.2 (123 reviews)
    • www.ecyclebest.com

"I sent my computer and the price they emailed me was alot lower then the quote online. I asked for it back 5 times for 2 months straight during September and October. I never got it back or heard a response."

Read All 248 reviews Customer Service

GFL Environmental

1.2 (181 reviews)
    • gflenv.com

"Changed account names. GFL reverted to the old name, stated we never paid. We paid. GFL restarted service, then stopped service. They claimed we never paid, but we showed receipt for a year of service. They restored service..."

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service

American Disposal Services

1.4 (138 reviews)
    • www.americandisposal.com

"Did not pick up as they said they would. Failed to return as they said they would. Containers are still on the street two days later."

Read All 238 reviews Customer Service

Budget Dumpster

1.4 (147 reviews)
    • www.budgetdumpster.com

"They over charge me on just dirt and I have the pictures. Stay away from that scam company. They sent me bill later that I would have to pay $1310 additional for over weight. Scammers, I know it was a fraudulent activity"

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

WCA Waste Corp

1.4 (114 reviews)
    • wcawaste.com

"I am Trying to get a hold of GFL trash company to cancel my trash service for the end of December but have not been able to get a hold of anybody. How am I supposed to cancel the trash service if I cant talk to anybody"

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service