Browse Waste And Recycling Services Companies

Waste And Recycling Services

Waste Management

1.7 (772 reviews)
    • www.wm.com

"My recycling had cardboard in it the lid would not close, so they did not pick it up. I recycle all I can to be green and some weeks I don't even put out my trash, since I try to be green. Waste Manage says they are green ! But..."

Read All 1275 reviews Customer Service

Republic Services

1.4 (407 reviews)
    • www.republicservices.com

"Once again republic services skipped my pickup. I watched them drive past my house and picked up the neighbors trash, I put my trash out by 2 pm the day before. When I called to complain about the missed pickup,I got the same..."

Read All 616 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Advanced Disposal

1.4 (164 reviews)
    • www.advanceddisposal.com

"DO NOT RECOMMEND!!! Worst customer service I have ever dealt with and continuously missed picking up trash on time! For example, trash pickup is scheduled for Monday. The company missed a Monday pickup leaving my trash out in the..."

Read All 264 reviews Customer Service

Rumpke

1.8 (154 reviews)
    • www.rumpke.com

"Told to keep my can at the curb for pickup either Friday/Saturday. Never showed for pickup. Neighbors can was not also picked up. Rumpled lied to me!@!!!"

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

Waste Pro Usa

1.9 (152 reviews)
    • www.wasteprousa.com

"I called Waste pro and got Maria on the line. She was extremely POLITE and Helpful . She Listened to and resolved my problem in a very Professional manner ..... Thank U Maria."

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

American Disposal Services

1.4 (117 reviews)
    • www.americandisposal.com

"As of Feb 1 trash and recycle pickup was changed to Friday only. Trash was picked up, but recycle never was. Had to pull it up the pipe stem again. Not fun!!! Hope this not what one has to look forward from now on. Quarter less..."

Read All 211 reviews Customer Service

Wca Waste Corp

1.5 (110 reviews)
    • wcawaste.com

"Although I previously gave WCA a rating of "1" based on trash sanitation pickup workers vandalizing my trash cart (valued at $69.99 from Home Depot), The WCA manager that I had followed up with about the incident was highly..."

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service

County Waste And Recycling

1.7 (40 reviews)
    • www.county-waste.com

"they dont pick up garbage except when they feel like it and give a bunch of excuses but no rebate,when u call then u are on hold for an hr then they hang up on u,they leave the can in middle of anyhing not where they got it when..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Buffalo Biodiesel

1.5 (18 reviews)
    • www.buffalobiodiesel.com

"This company is absolutely horrible. I come from a small town and we dont like liars. I was lied to about the contract. My fault for not reading it. I thought a mans word was his word. I was told they had the best rate around..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Whitetail Disposal

1.2 (16 reviews)
    • www.whitetaildisposal.com

"HELLO I AM NOT A PERSON TO WRITE A REVIEW BUT THIS COMPANY IS No GOOD I HAD Given THEM A SHOT WITH ALL PAPER WORK SIGNED THEY SAID A FEW DAYS FOR A CONTAINER NEVER CAME SO I CALLED SIGNED UP AGAIN OK MR. FRANK A CONTAINER WILL BE..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service