Browse Waste And Recycling Services Companies

Waste And Recycling Services

Waste Management

1.7 (804 reviews)
    • www.wm.com

"WM repeatedly missed pickup on numerous occasions. Also, when they do decide to pick up your trash they only empty one of my two garbage bins. I called and complained last week and was told it would be resolved. Today I get home..."

Read All 1313 reviews Customer Service

Republic Services

1.4 (455 reviews)
    • www.republicservices.com

"I paid, told I was ip to date. 3 times I have callto get a container. Said they would gwt ot out. Now ots one month no container!!!!! And even though I paid. Inwas then told my service was cancelled!!!
    No trash containers FOR OVER..."

Read All 678 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Advanced Disposal

1.4 (172 reviews)
    • www.advanceddisposal.com

"Took a month to pick up our garbage after numerous phone calls. Changed garbage service, but still have their container that they won't come and get."

Read All 273 reviews Customer Service

Rumpke

1.7 (165 reviews)
    • www.rumpke.com

"I left my garbage out Wednesday night for a Thursday pickup due to the Labor Day holiday. They never came by. I called repeatedly and they promised a response from management. Nada
    I still have my garbage waiting to be picked up Sa..."

Read All 260 reviews Customer Service

Waste Pro Usa

1.9 (154 reviews)
    • www.wasteprousa.com

"My Waste Pro associate, Veronc was very professional and courteous. I thank her for her service. In the future I hope to have her as my representative"

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

American Disposal Services

1.4 (121 reviews)
    • www.americandisposal.com

"I would like to have my account credited for a number of missed yard waste pickups. They didn't come last week because an email was sent that pickup would be Saturday and that didn't happen. Its probably not going to happen..."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Budget Dumpster

1.7 (119 reviews)
    • www.budgetdumpster.com

"Be Prepared to Be Overcharged
    I ordered a 3 ton dumpster to get rid of household debris from my basement and garage. There was nothing exceptionally heavy, and a lot of the debris was old boxes. The dumpster was about 7/8 full.
    Just..."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service

Wca Waste Corp

1.5 (117 reviews)
    • wcawaste.com

"Never pick track up on time. Never truly know when they are coming to pick up trash and when you call no one answers."

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service

County Waste And Recycling

1.6 (50 reviews)
    • www.county-waste.com

"Delayed pickups or no pickup at all. Finally got my service cancelled after days of no answering the phone."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Curbside Waste

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • www.curbsidewasteinc.com

"I cancelled my service with Curbside Waste on April 26, 2019 and the account was paid in full at the time of cancellation.
    Over a year after I cancelled my service with them on June 22, 2020 the following charge appeared on my cred..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service