Browse Waste And Recycling Services Companies

Waste And Recycling Services

Waste Management

1.8 (806 reviews)
    • www.wm.com

"started on September 2nd 2021. I sat my garbage out on the 2nd and they were suppose to pick my trash up on the following Friday. so I waited till Wednesday to call them and see if they were going to get my trash and they said..."

Read All 1315 reviews Customer Service

Republic Services

1.4 (461 reviews)
    • www.republicservices.com

"If you cancel service because they are the highest residential trash service and they keep raising prices they will charge you until the end of the month. They also charge $30 PER BIN to pic up receptacles. GOUGE services."

Read All 686 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Advanced Disposal

1.4 (172 reviews)
    • www.advanceddisposal.com

"Took a month to pick up our garbage after numerous phone calls. Changed garbage service, but still have their container that they won't come and get."

Read All 273 reviews Customer Service

Rumpke

1.7 (166 reviews)
    • www.rumpke.com

"Been a customer of Rumpke for over 50 years, but my recent experience with Rumpke has left me feeling as a victim of crime. Driver picked up several cans and threw my personal garbage can into the truck, crushed it, and drove..."

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service

Waste Pro Usa

1.9 (156 reviews)
    • www.wasteprousa.com

"richard blanco answered phone. explained 6 mo backlog on replacment garbage and recycle cans.
    of 3 sites needed, we got one site already delivered the next day.
    i am in contact with office to get the added ones broken tops and ruste..."

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service

American Disposal Services

1.4 (121 reviews)
    • www.americandisposal.com

"I would like to have my account credited for a number of missed yard waste pickups. They didn't come last week because an email was sent that pickup would be Saturday and that didn't happen. Its probably not going to happen..."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Budget Dumpster

1.7 (119 reviews)
    • www.budgetdumpster.com

"I rented a 30 yard dumpster for 10 days. If I didn't schedule the dumpster to be picked up prior to the rental period, I am charged; however now that I requested a pickup they are not willing do do so for another 30 days minimum..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Wca Waste Corp

1.5 (118 reviews)
    • wcawaste.com

"I have 6-7 dumpsters on site in North port Florida. Can not reach anyone to empty or request an extra one. The emails have gone unanswered for a week and half...help ! 941 237 ****."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

County Waste And Recycling

1.6 (50 reviews)
    • www.county-waste.com

"Delayed pickups or no pickup at all. Finally got my service cancelled after days of no answering the phone."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Curbside Waste

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • www.curbsidewasteinc.com

"I cancelled my service with Curbside Waste on April 26, 2019 and the account was paid in full at the time of cancellation.
    Over a year after I cancelled my service with them on June 22, 2020 the following charge appeared on my cred..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service