Browse Vitamins and Supplements Companies

Vitamins and Supplements

Omega XL

4.4 (333 reviews)
    • www.omegaxl.com

"Thank you for your review, we are disappointed to learn that you did not have a positive experience. We take all our customer's feedback seriously and would like to further review your concerns. Please send us an email and..."

Read All 755 reviews Customer Service

iHerb

2.1 (247 reviews)
    • www.iherb.com

"i ordered blush and mascara, assuming they were healthy since you're a healthy website. The writing is all in Chinese - please refund."

Read All 460 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

TruVision Health

2.3 (177 reviews)
    • truvisionhealth.com

"Kept my money. Refused refund and refused to send product back. Isnt that illegal? They kept my product and my money. What a farce."

Read All 417 reviews Customer Service

Patriot Health Alliance

4.1 (265 reviews)
    • secure.patriothealthalliance.com

"Have heard back from Patriots. Working to resolve problem. Will pick up broken one and send new one. Thanks"

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service

Nugenix

3.9 (164 reviews)
    • www.nugenix.com

"Hi - We totally understand. Our records show your account is already canceled and was canceled when you reached directly out to us on 7/31. Should you need any additional help, please don't hesitate to reach out directly."

Read All 318 reviews Customer Service

Purity Products

1.9 (88 reviews)
    • www.purityproducts.com

"PURITY STOLE DEBIT CARD INFO AND YOU ARE MESSING WITH THE WRONG CLIENT YOU ARE BEING CIVALLY AND UNLAWFULL SUIT GOOD LUCK YOULL NEED IT !!Don't waiste your time or money with theese DAMN THIEVES!!"

Read All 285 reviews Customer Service

Vitacost

2.9 (115 reviews)
    • www.vitacost.com

"Bogo is confusing I wound up with 4 thyme leaves, 4 unsweetened coconut, 4 freeze dried strawberries and bananas, 4 deep steep coconut sprays. I want to return that extra stuff. I though that if I wanted the bogo I had to ask for..."

Read All 206 reviews Customer Service

VitaGlo

1.9 (45 reviews)
    • www.vitaglo.com

"I was inquiring information about a product that I was told to try so I called today 9/9/21. Mr. Michael answered the phone by saying in a harsh tone of voice speak up. I'm an elderly. He then said, I have things to do. I said..."

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

Advanced Bionutritionals

1.8 (94 reviews)
    • www.advancedbionutritionals.com

"The Advanced memory formula was sent to the wrong address and not received. The check for $114.80 was cashed 4/12/22 and I called 5/13. I was told that the refund would be sent within 7 to 10 days, but after 12 phone calls (with..."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Plexus Worldwide

2.6 (64 reviews)
    • plexusworldwide.com

"I had to stop taking product. I felt they were making my stomach upset. I have my last couple of shipments I like to return. Please."

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service