Skip to content

Vitamins and Supplements

iHerb

2.1 (471 reviews)
    • www.iherb.com

"Never had the opportunity to get in touch with anyone from the company. Still have all the product that was spoiled the the heat (101 in Texas)in the shipping box. All turned to liquid...Spoiled tried to return it but company..."

Read All 927 reviews Customer Service

Omega XL

3.3 (372 reviews)
    • www.omegaxl.com

"I started using Omega XL. A few years ago because I am a 71 year old waitress. My whole body hurt! Now I am pain free ! I ride my horse and play with my grandkids and still work. I can run circles around my co workers and most..."

Read All 839 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Peak Life

1.5 (107 reviews)
    • www.peaklife.com

"I Received in the mail three bottles of Keto ADV which I did not reorder. I emailed but it came back to me twice Im thinking this must be another scam"

Read All 478 reviews Customer Service

GNC

1.9 (176 reviews)
    • www.gnc.com

"I'm quiet about several it just so happens that I actually had a good idea of each of them however each time the rep led me to AG and C product I told her I was uncomfortable with that and I wanted her honest opinion any time she..."

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

Lipozene

1.6 (216 reviews)
    • www.lipozene.com

"The company should be banned for false advertising. The product is a farce. I purchased it for 6 months and saw no results. Don't waste your time or money."

Read All 451 reviews Customer Service

Probioslim

1.6 (167 reviews)
    • www.probioslim.com

"I wanted my subscription canceled and the canceled it."

Read All 424 reviews Customer Service

TruVision Health

2.3 (179 reviews)
    • truvisionhealth.com

"I wasnt supposed to have a shipment till9/20/23. And it shipped in August. Want payment canceled. I was skipping a month"

Read All 420 reviews Customer Service

Patriot Health Alliance

4.2 (266 reviews)
    • secure.patriothealthalliance.com

"Hello. I bought a power blender for my daughter. She loves it but now it wont charge! When plugged in it just continually flashes 88! Any ideas?
    Thank you for any help I can get!
    Donna Doss
    Order confirmation # 284****"

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

SpoiledChild

1.5 (176 reviews)
    • www.spoiledchild.com

"Auto refill was made and i didnt agree to it . I return your merchandise with a description and ther still was an automatic draft. Pls. Refund my account."

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service

Nugenix

3.9 (168 reviews)
    • www.nugenix.com

"I started the medication and gave me grave cramps in my legs i take a lot of medications it could of interacted with one of them i stopped prescription total t and no cramps now please cancel my prescription"

Read All 327 reviews Customer Service