Browse Vitamins and Supplements Companies

Vitamins and Supplements

Omega XL

3.4 (367 reviews)
    • www.omegaxl.com

"I have been taking the both of your products now for around three years now and I have had some improvement, still working on stairs ,but I will continue working. The Omega xl has been very helpful for me. Myra"

Read All 829 reviews Customer Service

iHerb

2.1 (409 reviews)
    • www.iherb.com

"I made an order and there were tracking details which haven't been updated for a long time.
    No help from customer service at all. I have been writing to them for some time, but I get the same "cut and paste" response.
    I have been bu..."

Read All 814 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Peak Life

1.5 (107 reviews)
    • www.peaklife.com

"DO NOT NEED TO TAKE ANY MORE.DO NOT NEED TO TAKE ANY MORE. Do not need to take any more. Do not need to take any more."

Read All 477 reviews Customer Service

GNC

1.9 (176 reviews)
    • www.gnc.com

"Dear sir I am not satisfied with your product nd your reply when I open this product inside in product plastic bag is open I trust your site withing 3 year but nw this is also cheat app.i want to refund otherwise I Clam your app..."

Read All 452 reviews Customer Service

Lipozene

1.7 (212 reviews)
    • www.lipozene.com

"I wrote the this company twice long within the 30 day window to advise me on label to return the product for refund. They refused - save your money - does not work and they lie on their guarantee. Will be disputing my credit card..."

Read All 446 reviews Customer Service

Probioslim

1.6 (167 reviews)
    • www.probioslim.com

"I wanted my subscription canceled and the canceled it."

Read All 424 reviews Customer Service

TruVision Health

2.3 (179 reviews)
    • truvisionhealth.com

"I wasnt supposed to have a shipment till9/20/23. And it shipped in August. Want payment canceled. I was skipping a month"

Read All 420 reviews Customer Service

Patriot Health Alliance

4.2 (266 reviews)
    • secure.patriothealthalliance.com

"Hello. I bought a power blender for my daughter. She loves it but now it wont charge! When plugged in it just continually flashes 88! Any ideas?
    Thank you for any help I can get!
    Donna Doss
    Order confirmation # 284****"

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Nugenix

3.9 (167 reviews)
    • www.nugenix.com

"Didnt know I signed for a trial. It does help give you more energy. Also it helps with performance and boost your sexual drive."

Read All 325 reviews Customer Service

AdvoCare

2.7 (129 reviews)
    • www.advocare.com

"I've used the product for years. When I began experiencing muscle cramps I assumed it may have been related to early stages of menopause. I lost a tremendous amount of weight but I also walked alot. I stopped taking the product..."

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service