Skip to content

Utility

AmeriGas

1.3 (922 reviews)
    • www.amerigas.com

"Can't understand customer service reps, their first language is Indian and speak very poor American English. They gloss over my questions and everyone I talk to gives me a different answer."

Read All 2041 reviews Customer Service

Pilot Flying J

2.2 (839 reviews)
    • www.pilotflyingj.com

"Watered down fuel it wreckrd my car .the fargo nd location is not calling me back Next im going to a lawyer and media they told me not to. 4 weeks ago . They won't take any calls expect the first call..no response. This was not..."

Read All 1509 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

TravelCenters of America

2.0 (759 reviews)
    • www.ta-petro.com

"It was so good. I highly recommend this food. I will be back for this and I will be sure to share this with others."

Read All 1390 reviews Customer Service

Speedway Gas Station

2.2 (671 reviews)
    • www.speedway.com

"The employee in question has multiple felonies in LaSalle County, IL; her name is Tiffany Waltz. She is employed at the Peru, IL Speedway as an assistant manager, and she is attempting to get the other employees there at Speedway..."

Read All 1179 reviews Customer Service

Florida Power And Light Company

1.9 (596 reviews)
    • www.fpl.com

"Impossible to contact FPL representatives. They purposely have no direct phone number to reach an agent. My bill doubled since January and I am unable to reach a rep to have them check the meter. Now they are threatening to cut of..."

Read All 1168 reviews Customer Service

Direct Energy

1.3 (279 reviews)
    • www.directenergy.com

"I was billed twice for for the latest bill in the amount of 291.45 on the 20th of March then the payment I made on the 25th. The customer service was exponentialy disrespectful he even had the audacity of having to remind me that..."

Read All 756 reviews Customer Service

Entergy

1.5 (426 reviews)
    • www.entergy.com

"Entergy made a clerical error and charged me for a home I never lived in. When I did not pay the bill for a home I never lived in, they shut my power off without any notice! I work from home. I had no idea why my power went off...."

Read All 699 reviews Customer Service

British Gas

2.0 (311 reviews)
    • www.britishgas.co.uk

"Hi, I would like to stay with British Gas, please, and not go with Scottish Power. I just need to bring the tariff down a bit as it's very high. I am topping up, and the money seems to be going really quickly."

Read All 692 reviews Customer Service

Shell

1.8 (334 reviews)
    • www.shell.com

"My name is margalie geffrard I need my refund back $32.32 please our call me @. 561)570-**** thank you"

Read All 673 reviews Customer Service

Suburban Propane

1.3 (382 reviews)
    • www.suburbanpropane.com

"I live in Northern Colorado and have been using Suburban for years. But Im dumping as soon as I can. They price gauge, they lie and clearly dont care about their customers and nickel and dime us any way they can."

Read All 634 reviews Customer Service