Browse Utility Companies

Utility

AmeriGas

1.4 (844 reviews)
    • www.amerigas.com

"Got a call Tuesday for a Wednesday delivery schedule. Takes so long to get a delivery that my tank dropped below 5%. Which means someone needs to be here to test the system. It's now 11:15 on Thursday and still no delivery. So..."

Read All 1930 reviews Customer Service

Speedway Gas Station

2.2 (569 reviews)
    • www.speedway.com

"I am all set. Thanks for your help. I will still continue to recommend speedway too friends and family. The help I received was very professional and a matter of fact. Thanks Again"

Read All 967 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Direct Energy

1.3 (278 reviews)
    • www.directenergy.com

"Someone woke up this morning and decides to cut my services I have paid on time every month even got confirmation for the services I needed on the 5 July.
    Your charging me 83 for your mistake not considering all the damages I got m..."

Read All 754 reviews Customer Service

Florida Power And Light Company

1.8 (360 reviews)
    • www.fpl.com

"They are charging me for the wrong house I gave the correct address and now they're charging me for someone else's house"

Read All 715 reviews Customer Service

Shell

1.8 (330 reviews)
    • www.shell.com

"$89.92 was taken off my card at a Shell gas station by a cashier. The address of the station is 2720 Springhill Avenue. Mobile,AL. 36607. This happened on Sunday July 25 and they haven't refunded my money yet. I feel violated,..."

Read All 665 reviews Customer Service

Entergy

1.4 (379 reviews)
    • www.entergy.com

"To Whom It May Concern,
    I have been calling Entergy since April 2022 in regards to a new business account activation/ hook up. April 28th, 2022 I paid for a permit/inspection. April 29th is when the inspector came out and issued th..."

Read All 620 reviews Customer Service

Suburban Propane

1.3 (353 reviews)
    • www.suburbanpropane.com

"I have never seen a company with such a confusing billing set up in my life. The website is the opposite of user-friendly. It needs a revamp. Customer service reps are super polite, but some have not been equipped with the..."

Read All 598 reviews Customer Service

Duke Energy

1.7 (265 reviews)
    • www.duke-energy.com

"Yes I live in Heatherwood trailer park I live on my partner my trailer number is 4225 West Heatherwood Lane right across the street from my house is a street light he came yesterday and said he fixed it but it is not fixed it..."

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

ARCO

1.8 (251 reviews)
    • www.arco.com

"Still have not heard from arco this is a crime and it amazes me that they have not made a attempt to straighten things out"

Read All 452 reviews Customer Service

Valero

2.1 (240 reviews)
    • www.valero.com

"They didn't value my money and t are down to me like u was nothing. But garbage and then tried to fight me check the cameras"

Read All 440 reviews Customer Service