Skip to content

Clear all filters
Universities, Colleges and Schools

National American University

• www.national.edu

"This school is a joke. I was so close to getting my Associate degree and was told that my federal student loans were all depleted, there was no more money and i would have to pay for my semesters out of pocket. The online..."

Michigan State University

• www.msu.edu

"Ron Southwick teaches Tae Kwon Do at Michigan State University. His position as an instructor is unclear. He teaches a credit earning class during the day and an informal class that meets three evenings each week. There is a..."

• Advertisements

Harper College

1.1 (7 reviews)
    • www.harpercollege.edu

"I went here when I was youngout of HS and then more recent as an adult. English is secondlanguage. I felt good here when I was teen but not as adult cuz I have more life under myself. It is not supported the way it used to be and..."

ASA College

1.8 (3 reviews)
    • www.asa.edu

"I am an international student, I would like to enroll in your university for the next school year. thank you"

Western Career College

• carrington.edu

"My name is Jocelyn. Im trying to get my loan disputed because i didnt get to finish this program. I became pregant back in 2007 can you please help me"

The CDL School

3.6 (3 reviews)
    • www.cdlschool.com

"My certificate did not get registered with the FMSCAfor some reason,
    After1 phone call a very pleasant woman named Peggy was very helpful and she directed me to person (Robert). WHO resolved the issue quickly. I was very pleased wi..."

Stanton School Of English

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.stanton-school.co.uk

"I pursued CELTA at Stanton in Aug 2006. It was an intensive course. I had to work very hard. But, I never experienced any such so called racism there. Remember, I am an Indian and I received excellent support and encouragement ..."

McCann School of Business and Technology

1.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.mccann.edu

"I also attended this school 2012 they said it would be like 26,000 but I owe 57,000 for 2 year Massage Program. They also said they will pay to take my state test which they never did"

Hallmark University

2.2 (3 reviews)
    • hallmarkuniversity.edu

"I do not recommend this school. There is an unwillingness to help. The instructors are unwilling to help and e tremely rude. You are on your own with absolutely no help"

University Of Central Florida

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.ucf.edu

"The University of Central Florida have some of the worst people that go there trashing nasty entitled people and bad students. Every time I go to the Jamba Juice near Ucf there is some nasty rotten female in there that basically t..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service