Browse Universities, Colleges and Schools Companies

Universities, Colleges and Schools

CNI College Orange

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • cnicollege.edu

"CNI College is a front with no services to offer. Of coarse, criminals pretending to be a college would charge two or three times more than near by actually colleges (tuitions goes to students' bank accounts). We are dealing with..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Western Career college

1.0 (1 review)
    • carrington.edu

"My name is Jocelyn. Im trying to get my loan disputed because i didnt get to finish this program. I became pregant back in 2007 can you please help me"

• Advertisements

Stanton School Of English

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.stanton-school.co.uk

"I pursued CELTA at Stanton in Aug 2006. It was an intensive course. I had to work very hard. But, I never experienced any such so called racism there. Remember, I am an Indian and I received excellent support and encouragement ..."

Self Publishing School

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • self-publishingschool.com

"This merchant uses a very specific way to stack everything in their favor. They use a pressured sales process via phone (i.e. if you sign up now, we will save you $X on price of membership). This is where you give credit card..."

McCann School of Business and Technology

1.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.mccann.edu

"I also attended this school 2012 they said it would be like 26,000 but I owe 57,000 for 2 year Massage Program. They also said they will pay to take my state test which they never did"

Hallmark University

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • hallmarkuniversity.edu

"I do not recommend this school. There is an unwillingness to help. The instructors are unwilling to help and e tremely rude. You are on your own with absolutely no help"

ASA College

2.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.asa.edu

"Kiss my ass.Hum hum hum"

University Of Central Florida

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.ucf.edu

"The University of Central Florida have some of the worst people that go there trashing nasty entitled people and bad students. Every time I go to the Jamba Juice near Ucf there is some nasty rotten female in there that basically t..."

Trump University

• www.trumpinitiative.com

"Here they come. All those who want to "˜blame others' for their own lack of action. They think someone else is going hand them a magic wand. In reality a down market is the best time to get out there and make lots of offers. Most..."

Mount Dora School Of Ballet

3.3 (4 reviews)
    • Universities, Colleges and Schools

"Most professional!!! This is our 5th year and my daughter loves it!!! This is such a wonderful school because the teachers instill a love for the art of ballet, hard work, sportsmanship, music appreciation, poise and good posture...."