Skip to content

Universities, Colleges and Schools

National High School

1.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.nationalhighschool.com

"Did not reporr to NCAA as they stated. Did not give my daughter credit for assignments. After nagging them they just gave her some grades which were incorrect. I wasted a lot of time and money. Screenshot your stuff because they..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Frank Scott Bunnell High School

1.2 (3 reviews)
    • www.stratfordk12.org

"why was i banned from chaturbate"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Harrison Career Institute

1.0 (7 reviews)
    • www.harrisoncareerinst.com

"I went here in 2004 in Philadelphia we had no teacher and they just took our money and closed on day a left a written note on the door"

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Northeastern Illinois University

1.1 (13 reviews)
    • www.neiu.edu

"Some people should hire David R.Herzog of Herzog and Schwarts and file lawsuit at Cook County Circuit Court on 50 W. Washington Rd. in Chicago against Northeastern Illinois University, Kruzinski, the Psychology department. and..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Self Publishing School

1.3 (9 reviews)
    • self-publishingschool.com

"these guys are unethical, ive been asking for a refund for several months and NO RESPONSE. SelfPublishing.com and Self Publishin are nothing more than vanity projects.
    They lie throughout.
    They found a way to game the Amazon marketp..."

Greencity International College

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • greencity.edu.my

"Very unprofessional and no Humanity Education College that I see in my life.
    Disappointed since early I investigate ,2 sneaky head act by Lecture and head program and Marketing incharge .since college early to plan win win situatio..."

Corllins University

1.8 (2 reviews)
    • www.corllinsuniversity.org

"I don't know weather this University is running or not. Because I tried many time to get information but no one response even some of the numbers are closed.
    I don't think so that university is live."

CNI College Orange

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • cnicollege.edu

"after the call back this *** company needs to be shut down do not give your money time or energy. allyssa need to find a job that ahw doesn't deal with any person's. she honestly doesnt care neither does her manager or the mgrs..."

Saint Leo University

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.saintleo.edu

"On July 15, 2019, I tried logging into my Saint Leo account to retrive my transcripts to send to another institution for graduate school. Of course, I had to call the service or helpless desk. The rude kid answered the phone strok..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Long Island Beauty School

2.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.libeautyschool.com

"These people don’t know a thing about hair it is sooo bad I’m so upset of my hair cut it’s so un even.theu girl Liz or liv is a total garbage person. They are super envious and the girls who do hair are garbage as well"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service