Browse Universities, Colleges and Schools Companies

Universities, Colleges and Schools

Eu Business School

1.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.euruni.edu

"I worked in the administration at the Montreux campus several years ago.
    I initially also considered enrolling in graduate level classes at the school, but gave up on that as soon as I saw the "school" for what it really is.
    In shor..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Northeastern Illinois University

1.1 (13 reviews)
    • www.neiu.edu

"Some people should hire David R.Herzog of Herzog and Schwarts and file lawsuit at Cook County Circuit Court on 50 W. Washington Rd. in Chicago against Northeastern Illinois University, Kruzinski, the Psychology department. and..."

• Advertisements

Katharine Gibbs School

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • www.gibbsny.edu

"I can't get into another college because they won't release my transcripts!!! The school has been closed for years!!! And they want money, from people who's lives they've ruined, ***"

Harrison Career Institute

1.0 (7 reviews)
    • www.harrisoncareerinst.com

"I attended this so called school for EKG TECH HAD AN A AVERAGE IN 3RD MONTH TEACHERS STARTING QUITTING 52 GIRLS IN ONE CLASS THEN PHILLY PAPERS REPORT THEY HAD LosT ACCREDITATIONS, ENROLLED US ANYWAY CREDITS NO GOOD BUT LOAN IM..."

Greencity International College

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • greencity.edu.my

"Very unprofessional and no Humanity Education College that I see in my life.
    Disappointed since early I investigate ,2 sneaky head act by Lecture and head program and Marketing incharge .since college early to plan win win situatio..."

Buy University Degrees

1.0 (7 reviews)
    • www.buyuniversitydegrees.com

"The company offers verifiable degrees but is just a paper that can't be verified, they are liars and scammers.
    When contacted to try to solve the problem, no answer and keep getting closed and locked out of the chat."

Amadeus Home Music School

• www.amadeusnyc.com

"I have been reading some of the other reviews posted here and simply can't believe what I am reading. For a very very very long time Amadeus Home School has been our main outlet for music theory, and we are now considering it..."

Saint Leo University

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.saintleo.edu

"On July 15, 2019, I tried logging into my Saint Leo account to retrive my transcripts to send to another institution for graduate school. Of course, I had to call the service or helpless desk. The rude kid answered the phone strok..."

Long Island Beauty School

2.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.libeautyschool.com

"These people don’t know a thing about hair it is sooo bad I’m so upset of my hair cut it’s so un even.theu girl Liz or liv is a total garbage person. They are super envious and the girls who do hair are garbage as well"

California Creek University

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.calcreekuniversity.com

"I was told the School wasnt Accredited under the Educational Board in D.C. and was Told to go another Route to Get Accredited. When I Paid in full and have submitted all my Documents"