Skip to content

Universities, Colleges and Schools

Neil Wilson University

2.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.neilwilsonuniversity.com

"I was contacted by someone stating that he is from The US Embassy and I will be blacklisted for having credentials from Neil Wilson University. I was placed on a call with USBES and was told I have to $2000US for a cancellation..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Katharine Gibbs School

1.0 (10 reviews)
    • www.gibbsny.edu

"This happened to me in Connecticut I was going to the school of Marinella cosmetology back in 2015 found out that they were stealing money from the students and the government for my the student loan association 3 months before I..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

University of Arizona Global Campus

1.9 (14 reviews)
    • www.uagc.edu

"Two whom this may concern
    Hello. My name is Hannah Alexander, and I am trying to get an unofficial transcript for the institute where I am now enrolled, but this is not happening. I was a student at Ashford University from 2000 thr..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Beckfield College

1.3 (9 reviews)
    • www.beckfield.edu

"It gets really old watching these post go up on a school that has helped so many in our area. The school has set expectations from the beginning. You can not work full time and continue to succeed in the program due to the..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

National College

1.3 (12 reviews)
    • www.national-college.edu

"This college has put me in a lot of debt and lied about job placement. Shame on you National College."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Florida College Of Natural Health

1.1 (14 reviews)
    • www.fcnh.com

"Beyond horrible no one knows anything and beyond unorganized. Don’t waste your time because once your done you might as well just go to another school to learn what you should already knoe"

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Clayton College

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.clayton.edu

"Had many problems. The walls cracked seriously across the living room and the back wall in the master was cracked all the way down the corners and across the ceiling many other cracks on other walls some at the windowsills some ju..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Collins College

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.collinscollege.edu

"Im a previuos student at collin i need to get my transcrip my number is 602399**** please contact me so i can receive them"

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Ohio Technical College

1.6 (13 reviews)
    • www.ohiotech.edu

"some of the instructors are ok but they fear for there jobs and talk bad about management. no training aids and what they do have is outdated or broken. curriculum is outdated."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Service Dog School of America

• superdog.com

"I called asking for help with my new puppy I was going to get. He took it on himself to make the appointment the day after I was to get my puppy who is only 8 weeks old. I told him I did not have my schedule and would let him..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service