Browse Universities, Colleges and Schools Companies

Universities, Colleges and Schools

Pacific Cambria University

2.5 (13 reviews)
    • www.pcuedu.com

"I paid for my cap and gown but received neither. I was also told I would receive my degee"

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Neil Wilson University

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.neilwilsonuniversity.com

"I was contacted by someone stating that he is from The US Embassy and I will be blacklisted for having credentials from Neil Wilson University. I was placed on a call with USBES and was told I have to $2000US for a cancellation..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Beckfield College

1.4 (9 reviews)
    • www.beckfield.edu

"It gets really old watching these post go up on a school that has helped so many in our area. The school has set expectations from the beginning. You can not work full time and continue to succeed in the program due to the..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

National College

1.2 (12 reviews)
    • www.national-college.edu

"This college has put me in a lot of debt and lied about job placement. Shame on you National College."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Florida College Of Natural Health

1.1 (14 reviews)
    • www.fcnh.com

"Beyond horrible no one knows anything and beyond unorganized. Don’t waste your time because once your done you might as well just go to another school to learn what you should already knoe"

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Collins College

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.collinscollege.edu

"Im a previuos student at collin i need to get my transcrip my number is 602399**** please contact me so i can receive them"

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Clayton College

• www.clayton.edu

"I was in the dual program bachelor /master of natural health. Tuition was paid monthly a total of $5,000, however, I didn't finish and I was getting extensions. I didn't know they were closed until 3 days ago went to look..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Ohio Technical College

1.5 (12 reviews)
    • www.ohiotech.edu

"They really care about the students. Even if the area is not so good, the security team take great pride and making us feel safe. The education I received permitted me to get a very good paying job. My student loan debt is very..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

National High School

1.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.nationalhighschool.com

"Did not reporr to NCAA as they stated. Did not give my daughter credit for assignments. After nagging them they just gave her some grades which were incorrect. I wasted a lot of time and money. Screenshot your stuff because they..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Frank Scott Bunnell High School

1.2 (3 reviews)
    • bunnellhigh.stratfordk12.org

"why was i banned from chaturbate"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service