Skip to content

Universities, Colleges and Schools

Argosy University

1.3 (20 reviews)
    • www.argosy.edu

"Wikipedia is considered to be the Worlds most significant tool for reference material. The Wiki links show up on the 1st page of Google 97% of the time. With a Page on one of the most revered reference tools, you are sure to get y..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Baker College

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • www.baker.edu

"Was in the Echocardiogram Program. I got great grades, did not get into the program because there was no spots. When I applied to the program this was never explained to me. This was about money. They kept accepting more and more..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Excelsior College

1.4 (22 reviews)
    • www.excelsior.edu

"I didnt know I was using pissed consumer. Excelsior is a great institution. My issue was a web site technical issue. I was told what to do in order to submit my application. No further issues."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Ivy Tech Community College

2.0 (24 reviews)
    • www.ivytech.edu

"They described the classes as taking 8-12 hours a week in the syllabus and advising period. Pressured me to take three classes, which I declined. The classes they put me in take about 50 hours between the two classes. Now I'm..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Strayer University

1.8 (21 reviews)
    • www.strayer.edu

"I have been at Strayer for almost one quarter. When the recruiter and I talked I was interested in the laptop program but she said it was for the bachelor's and I said I did not think I was ready for a 4 yr commitment. In the..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

National Paralegal College

3.3 (23 reviews)
    • nationalparalegal.edu

"I am finishing up my bachelors degree, they accepted most of my classes from my Associates Degree. Because i have taken so many courses already, I was forced to take classes that I did not want to take, because of this my GPA..."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

American Intercontinental University

1.6 (20 reviews)
    • www.aiuniv.edu

"I cannot log into my account on google chrome to submit work done
    I need to login to my google chrome account on aiu I am having a hard time logging in when I go into goodgle chrome it says access denied I cannot log into it and I..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Paramount California University

1.4 (12 reviews)
    • www.pcu.edu

"From: ushe@***.com on behalf of ushe.education
    Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019
    To:
    Subject: United State Higher Education
    This is to notify that the Government officials including the Global Investigation Board is conducting an in..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Medix College Of Canada

1.3 (21 reviews)
    • www.medixcollege.ca

"The management side is not at all helpful. I feel they are understaffed and won't reply on time. They are rude enough to hang up on you. Instead of focusing on studies you ll be bound to trying to connect with the staff to get you..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Pacific Cambria University

3.0 (13 reviews)
    • www.pcuedu.com

"I paid for my cap and gown but received neither. I was also told I would receive my degee"

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service