Browse Universities, Colleges and Schools Companies

Universities, Colleges and Schools

Excelsior College

1.2 (21 reviews)
    • www.excelsior.edu

"I waited over a year to take the final clinical exam for my nursing degree (CPNE). Once it was scheduled, it was cancelled due to COVID concerns. During my wait to re-schedule the school lost it's ACNE accreditation. So, A lot of..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Argosy University

1.0 (16 reviews)
    • www.argosy.edu

"I would like a copy of my transcripts that i paid for. Never got it in the email. So I would like it in mail please. Trying to go back to school. Thank you"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Baker College

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • www.baker.edu

"Thank God they're finally closing the college from *** Baker Flint destroyed my life...I was 10 weeks away from graduating their nursing program, with a GPA of 3.94 and Sandy Cook (psych clinical/lecture instructor) failed me..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Strayer University

1.8 (17 reviews)
    • www.strayer.edu

"I don't know what's going to happen yet I know one thing the cost to get a higher education is too high for a black minority like myself so if you know of anything or someone that can help me in that area I surely would..."

Segi University

1.5 (29 reviews)
    • www.segi.edu.my

"WANNA BE ARCHITECTURE OR ENGINEERING STUDENT HERE..??????! DON'T !!! they can't even provide basic needs such as designated studio even when that is actually required by LAM.. if you study here you will end up looking for empty cl..."

National Paralegal College

3.3 (21 reviews)
    • nationalparalegal.edu

"This is not my opinion this is a fact of what I actually endured at National Paralegal College if things were not bad enough I spoke to LLCC about transferring credits and was told that National Paralegal College credits would..."

American Intercontinental University

1.7 (20 reviews)
    • www.aiuniv.edu

"I cannot log into my account on google chrome to submit work done
    I need to login to my google chrome account on aiu I am having a hard time logging in when I go into goodgle chrome it says access denied I cannot log into it and I..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Paramount California University

1.5 (12 reviews)
    • www.pcu.edu

"From: ushe@***.com on behalf of ushe.education
    Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019
    To:
    Subject: United State Higher Education
    This is to notify that the Government officials including the Global Investigation Board is conducting an in..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Western Schools

2.1 (16 reviews)
    • www.westernschools.com

"Just requesting for FasTrax form please"

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Medix College Of Canada

1.4 (18 reviews)
    • www.medixcollege.ca

"My wife became a student for a psw course in August 2019 was promised to graduate in 6 months she paid $7800 upfront for courses and training and still hasnt received certificate it is now August 2021 and practical training still..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service