Browse Universities, Colleges and Schools Companies

Universities, Colleges and Schools

Ashford University

1.4 (49 reviews)
    • www.ashford.edu

"They never answered the phone, any time I tried to call and email them to let them know I was dissatisfied with there so called college I never got a call back to get out of the shop called program. The teachers were not..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service

Capella University

1.2 (64 reviews)
    • www.capella.edu

"Had strait A grades 3 yrs. PhD in Education...they burned me on the last 1 credit. They did not give me the 30 day redo period. They gave me 5 days.
    Stupid they contract out the PhD end of program to others an your degree hinges on..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Devry University

1.2 (27 reviews)
    • www.devry.edu

"I do not recommend DeVry to anyone. They are very uninformative, unprofessional, the teachers are awful, the advisors are horrible, the classroom settings are the worst I have ever been in; I can go on and on. DeVry will..."

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

NorthCentral University

2.0 (40 reviews)
    • www.ncu.edu

"I was an A student and when I got to the dissertation and my chair stated that I did not know the first thing about writing. If all of my previous professors gave me A's the dissertation prospectus should have been the collection..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

Porter And Chester Institute

1.2 (52 reviews)
    • www.porterchester.com

"I attended for 3 or so weeks back in 2013. Me and my friend dropped out because the teacher in the computer repair program allowed students he knew from before to play Xbox and video games all class. When we went to talk to the..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Primrose Schools

1.7 (38 reviews)
    • www.primroseschools.com

"We moved to Midland in the fall of 2019. We needed childcare and went with Primrose Westridge. The new daycare had just opened prior to us enrolling our daughter. We trust the Primrose name and have been happy with the care. We ha..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Roadmaster Drivers School

1.7 (46 reviews)
    • www.roadmaster.com

"Pay my bill. I want to pay my bill. Its been years. I want to pay it off and get it over with please"

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Charter College

2.3 (39 reviews)
    • www.chartercollege.edu

"Is anyone aware of any pending lawsuits against Charter College over their misrepresentations to students? If so, can you please provide details, e.g., court location, case name, lawyer name and contact info for the students..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Remington College

1.4 (40 reviews)
    • www.remingtoncollege.edu

"Ugh!! This is the worst website or place to order from an no one ever answers the phone and offer any other forms or ways to order your transcript"

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Ivy Tech Community College

1.9 (24 reviews)
    • www.ivytech.edu

"I am sending my daughter to Bloomington instead of IVY tech. IVY tech is a very White racist school, they have teamed up with an "All Black college" to further their mission in Porter County, my husband and I will not allow this..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service