Skip to content

Universities, Colleges and Schools

Capella University

1.2 (74 reviews)
    • www.capella.edu

"I am currently enrolled in capella,started in November,was supposed to start in October. I should have known when I was told my educational statement was illegible when it was returned in the mail unopened that this school is..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

Ashford University

1.4 (49 reviews)
    • www.ashford.edu

"They never answered the phone, any time I tried to call and email them to let them know I was dissatisfied with there so called college I never got a call back to get out of the shop called program. The teachers were not..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DeVry University

1.2 (27 reviews)
    • www.devry.edu

"I do not recommend DeVry to anyone. They are very uninformative, unprofessional, the teachers are awful, the advisors are horrible, the classroom settings are the worst I have ever been in; I can go on and on. DeVry will..."

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

NorthCentral University

1.3 (42 reviews)
    • www.ncu.edu

"Notherncentarl university NCU.edu online, James Noi monydeng appreciate northcentral university NCU.edu communication completely support master of business Administration MBA, also Doctor of business Administration DBA,..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Primrose Schools

1.5 (45 reviews)
    • www.primroseschools.com

"They allow teachers at Primrose School of Haymarket to threaten and blackmail people while caring for infants in their program. One teacher has sent me more than ten texts with direct threats, slurs (even a racial slur, and I am..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Porter And Chester Institute

1.2 (53 reviews)
    • porterchester.edu

"Worst school experience ever. Had 4 different teachers from August to December smh. It was so disappointing and disorganized. Program:MA"

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

Roadmaster Drivers School

1.5 (49 reviews)
    • www.roadmaster.com

"the trucks were broken down. down one instructor which made my class huge there were 20 to 25 students on the training pad at all times. might get 1 or 2 times to drive in a 10 hour day. *** poor attitude from management. the..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Charter College

1.4 (40 reviews)
    • www.chartercollege.edu

"My wife should be getting working money while in school. The way they have the verification process. She is only getting half the money. It is impossible to find someone who can help with the problem."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Remington College

1.4 (40 reviews)
    • www.remingtoncollege.edu

"Ugh!! This is the worst website or place to order from an no one ever answers the phone and offer any other forms or ways to order your transcript"

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service

Segi University

1.5 (43 reviews)
    • www.segi.edu.my

"It's my fault as a parent didn't do much comparison on the tuition fee,facilities fee,background of lectures & hidden charges on technology fee out of blue. I should have read & do more research on university before enrolment."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service