Browse Universities, Colleges and Schools Companies

Universities, Colleges and Schools

Brown Mackie College

1.5 (102 reviews)
    • www.brownmackie.edu

"I went to prison the same year brown mackie overloaded me with unnecessary fees.. Im trying to get in to school and can not until I resolve this matter.."

Read All 333 reviews Customer Service

University Of Phoenix

1.3 (57 reviews)
    • www.phoenix.edu

"I need to get an official transcript mailed directly to a potential employer. How do I do that? They want the transcript in a sealed envelope directly to them."

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Universal Technical Institute

3.1 (87 reviews)
    • uti.edu

"These "testimonial" reviews on here are few and far between. Most of them have been left by students who have graduated over 15 years ago, when you actually had to learn to pass the school and it wasn't so expensive and..."

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service

Empire Beauty School

1.9 (88 reviews)
    • www.empire.edu

"Im tired of being lied to and robbed of my money! Im not learning anything while I sit around in a dead classroom! Frank Schoeneman pick up the phone and answer me! I'm calling your personal cell @ 570640**** I know you are..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

The College Network

1.1 (46 reviews)
    • www.collegenetwork.com

"Need to re-enroll. My lab is paid & I was informed I could resume my studies when I am ready to do so. I have not been able to get in touch with customer service & I need some help to so."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service

Kaplan University

1.9 (27 reviews)
    • www.kaplan.edu

"Okay so I attended Thompson institute,in which I took out financial aid a, now 1/2020 im being accused of attending Kaplan not once but twice.And I have called everyone, Dept of education,american education services,like im stuck..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Paul Mitchell Schools

2.0 (76 reviews)
    • paulmitchell.edu

"Written on Friday, August 27, 2021
    Occurred on same day.
    I brought my daughter to the Pleasant Hill location. Her appointment was at 8:30 AM. Its now 5:42 PM and we just got home. The problem was not the time it took, although that..."

Read All 172 reviews Customer Service

Ashworth College

1.9 (68 reviews)
    • www.ashworthcollege.edu

"I was online and saw some very sad reviews of Ashworth from years ago and thought....IT'S TIME THEY GET A CURRENT REVIEW!"

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service

Virginia College

1.6 (53 reviews)
    • www.vc.edu

"Continuous no answer and I connected parchment ! Im not getting anywhere Virginia college with this w"

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

The Art Institute

1.4 (43 reviews)
    • www.artinstitutes.edu

"the art institute sucks.i tried to contact them for a transcript from one of the schools that shut down and no one's responding even when i paid for the transcripts and chose for them to be sent to my current school.art institute..."

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service