Browse Universities, Colleges and Schools Companies

Universities, Colleges and Schools

Brown Mackie College

1.5 (102 reviews)
    • www.brownmackie.edu

"I Still have about 3 more classes that I didnt get a Chance to Obtain. I need them to make it Easier for myself and others."

Read All 330 reviews Customer Service

University Of Phoenix

1.3 (57 reviews)
    • www.phoenix.edu

"I need to get an official transcript mailed directly to a potential employer. How do I do that? They want the transcript in a sealed envelope directly to them."

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Universal Technical Institute

3.1 (86 reviews)
    • uti.edu

"Having to take out student loans to even attend this place and both subsidized and unsubsidized loans has maxed out my lifetime grant and loan eligibility to have financial aid for anything else."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

Empire Beauty School

1.9 (88 reviews)
    • www.empire.edu

"Im tired of being lied to and robbed of my money! Im not learning anything while I sit around in a dead classroom! Frank Schoeneman pick up the phone and answer me! I'm calling your personal cell @ 570640**** I know you are..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

The College Network

1.1 (45 reviews)
    • www.collegenetwork.com

"I enrolled in the LPN-RN program several years ago. I paid on a monthly basis until the tuition was paid-in-full. Life interfered, as did my health, and I struggled to begin the program. I figured since the school prided itself..."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

Kaplan University

1.9 (27 reviews)
    • www.kaplan.edu

"Okay so I attended Thompson institute,in which I took out financial aid a, now 1/2020 im being accused of attending Kaplan not once but twice.And I have called everyone, Dept of education,american education services,like im stuck..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Paul Mitchell Schools

2.1 (75 reviews)
    • paulmitchell.edu

"I really hoped and believe that after having terrible experiences in the work force, that coming to school would be better. However, being a African American in Paul Mitchell has been a very rough experience. I have witnessed..."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Ashworth College

1.9 (68 reviews)
    • www.ashworthcollege.edu

"I was online and saw some very sad reviews of Ashworth from years ago and thought....IT'S TIME THEY GET A CURRENT REVIEW!"

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service

Virginia College

1.6 (53 reviews)
    • www.vc.edu

"Continuous no answer and I connected parchment ! Im not getting anywhere Virginia college with this w"

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

The Art Institute

1.4 (42 reviews)
    • www.artinstitutes.edu

"This institute lost my transcripts and then charged me to receive a copy without providing them. They've closed and are now refusing to take responsibility."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service