Browse Universities, Colleges and Schools Companies

Universities, Colleges and Schools

Brown Mackie College

1.5 (103 reviews)
    • www.brownmackie.edu

"No help, paid my student loans back and I still get calls from them saying I owe money for the loans that I already paid, but when my iPad breaks and I have questions about my warranty there's no response."

Read All 336 reviews Customer Service

University Of Phoenix

1.3 (59 reviews)
    • www.phoenix.edu

"No one can figure out what you guys want. When we ask professors they act like we cannot read. Your assignments and worksheets are not clear. I deserve a clarification as a paying student. I have spent over $10,000 dollars..."

Read All 301 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Universal Technical Institute

1.9 (87 reviews)
    • www.uti.edu

"These "testimonial" reviews on here are few and far between. Most of them have been left by students who have graduated over 15 years ago, when you actually had to learn to pass the school and it wasn't so expensive and..."

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service

The College Network

1.1 (50 reviews)
    • www.collegenetwork.com

"I have tried to email and call but no one will respond back to me. I have credit with the college network I purchased 5 modules at $445 but never used them. Can I get a refund or transfer them? Please help me, I have not been..."

Read All 217 reviews Customer Service

Empire Beauty School

1.9 (89 reviews)
    • www.empire.edu

"You can't learn anything because the other students are to busy talking about you or other people, the school did not care about the bullying that was going on. How is this school going to make me a hairstylist when they say "all..."

Read All 211 reviews Customer Service

Kaplan University

1.9 (27 reviews)
    • www.kaplan.edu

"Okay so I attended Thompson institute,in which I took out financial aid a, now 1/2020 im being accused of attending Kaplan not once but twice.And I have called everyone, Dept of education,american education services,like im stuck..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Paul Mitchell Schools

2.0 (81 reviews)
    • paulmitchell.edu

"I was discriminated against by the Black students and employees due hair type
    No one should be subjected to this deplorable behavior and treatment"

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service

Ashworth College

1.9 (68 reviews)
    • www.ashworthcollege.edu

"On July 16,2022 you took a payment of $70 from my credit card. I did not complete my enrollment nor did I sign a contract. You illegally took money from me. I just got on the website yesterday to see what was going on. Refund my m..."

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Virginia College

1.6 (58 reviews)
    • www.vc.edu

"I was over charged by Virginia College they overcharged me and they kept most of my Grant refund money, my student loan money that was due to me and they over charged me and I'm stuck in Debt as a disability student also with non..."

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

The Art Institute

1.4 (43 reviews)
    • www.artinstitutes.edu

"the art institute sucks.i tried to contact them for a transcript from one of the schools that shut down and no one's responding even when i paid for the transcripts and chose for them to be sent to my current school.art institute..."

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service