Browse Universities, Colleges and Schools Companies

Universities, Colleges and Schools

Paul Mitchell Schools

1.8 (94 reviews)
    • paulmitchell.edu

"There isnt enough support to watch over the students work. I went in to have my roots done and put in a few highlights to break up the color. 5 hrs later, the color was terrible and my hair is fried. They did refund my money and..."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

Brown Mackie College

1.4 (105 reviews)
    • www.brownmackie.edu

"I graduated in 2014 and never received my diploma. I need it for job opportunities. The number listed is no longer in service."

Read All 340 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

University Of Phoenix

1.3 (60 reviews)
    • www.phoenix.edu

"Bottom line: all that matters is money. Short of incorrect or partly incomplete submissions, the repeated suggestion was made to give everyone As. Instructors who gave all As were promoted, retained, praised and/or given good..."

Read All 304 reviews Customer Service

Universal Technical Institute

1.7 (89 reviews)
    • www.uti.edu

"I went to this school before they got sued for sex discrimination, they forced me to cut my hair, or they were going to force me out of school with no regard for me just having moved from out of state to Houston, TX. The..."

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service

The College Network

1.1 (52 reviews)
    • www.collegenetwork.com

"I would like to receive my original contract because there seems to be a discrepancy in my paperwork. My name is Denise Ann Pardington Whelan. Thank you for your attention in this matter."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

Empire Beauty School

1.9 (90 reviews)
    • www.empire.edu

"The workers must be underpaid because no one cares! They steal your money, then dont care about you
    DONT GO TO SPRINGFIELD PA
    No structure no Boss no teachers"

Read All 213 reviews Customer Service

Kaplan University

2.2 (27 reviews)
    • www.kaplan.edu

"Okay so I attended Thompson institute,in which I took out financial aid a, now 1/2020 im being accused of attending Kaplan not once but twice.And I have called everyone, Dept of education,american education services,like im stuck..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Primrose Schools

1.5 (45 reviews)
    • www.primroseschools.com

"I honestly really thought primrose was a really great school, when I applied to work there I loved the atmosphere, everyone was really sweet and laid back, funny, etc. Working there for this long I can definitely say everything..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Ashworth College

1.9 (69 reviews)
    • www.ashworthcollege.edu

"I fell behind on my monthly payments due to a family emergency that also hurt me financially. However, whenever I attempted to pay a monthly payment, my account was forwarded to a collection agency, who requested for me to pay..."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Roadmaster Drivers School

1.5 (49 reviews)
    • www.roadmaster.com

"the trucks were broken down. down one instructor which made my class huge there were 20 to 25 students on the training pad at all times. might get 1 or 2 times to drive in a 10 hour day. *** poor attitude from management. the..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service