Browse Travel Companies

Travel

Booking Holdings

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.bookingholdings.com

"I booked an apartment through Booking.com with a company called Platinum Link Apartments. Following my stay at the apartment I have still not received the deposit that they made me pay of 250 pounds. Whilst their I had ensured tha..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

VTrips

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • www.vtrips.com

"We booked a cabin to rent in Sevierville, TN through Jackson Mountain Homes/Vtrips in June for a 4-night stay: August 16th to 20th. We have stayed at multiple cabins through the years rented through JMH, and it was for the most..."

• Advertisements

Thousand Trails

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • thousandtrails.com

"We have been members for 26 yes. Since they opened up to the public we have a a hard time reserving camping spots. We couldn't get in on the 4th because they were all booked up, so we reserved labor weekend at that time. We were..."

Sunshine Vacations of Ohio

1.0 (1 review)
    • Travel

"I just had this company reach out to me saying that they found a buyer for my timeshare. I am not like most people on here where they were trying to buy a package or timeshare, I am actually trying to SELL my timeshare but I'm not..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service
  • "got a fax at work for a vacation to mexico. talked to a representative and signed up for the package. next day $498 was taken from my credit card company and lo and behold no one ever got back to me about the airfare. called..."

TripsBooker Com

• www.tripsbooker.com

"I paid tripsbooker $150 extra for a 2nd check-in bag for a round trip to india. But I had to pay for my second bag again at the airlines counter, airline people said there's no record for a 2nd bag; so I paid for my chek-in bags w..."

TravelReimagine

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.travelreimagine.com

"Terrible customer service. Its a scam. They take your money, dont give you your tickets, charge card, get your info. When you call them, they hang up on you. FBI should be involved. Online scam."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Thisisitalytours

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.thisisitaly.net

"I am GabrielE Borello, one of the 2 owners of THISISITALY. All the customer reviews of our company to date have been positive and complimentary. We have a strong and loyal customer base. Unfortunately, I would like to point out th..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • "She told us to deposit the money for 2 tickets into her BOA account.These were purchased 4 months in advance.
    Two days before flight everything was reconfirmed by her agency.When my sons arrived at JFK they were told that booking..."

Rush No More Campground

1.0 (1 review)
    • rushnomore.com

"stayed here because relatives hosting family reunion live nearby and many extended family members staying at this campground. upon arrival had been assigned cabin 11. WHAT A DUMP!! decor is straight out of 1970s and appears not..."