Browse Travel Companies

Travel

Niels RV

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.nielsrv.com

"I brought my travel trailer to Niels to check the brakes and repack the wheel bearings. I dealt with Tony. Long story short, I was charged for the job and it was never done. I explained to Tony that I am a mechanic so he should..."

Its Easy Passport

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.itseasypassport.com

"Never got the refund that they said they would do."

• Advertisements

Go Heritage India Journeys

• www.goheritageindiajourneys.com

"I have taken the liberty to copy from Face Book, a comment made by a GHIJ staff member.
    This announcement will not come as a surprise to anyone who had anything to do with this terrible company!
    _____________________

Rakesh Chaurasia..."

Choice Cottages

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.choice-cottages.co.uk

"Please see the trust pilot review of Choice Cottages which refers to the awful service we received from them! Booked a week at Poyers Farm for just under £4000!! Choice cottages were rude and would not reply to our email or..."

Beyond Boundaries Travel

1.5 (2 reviews)
    • beyondboundariestravel.com

"My sister and I booked a trip to Iceland in December for a departure date in June. Not only did Beyond Boundaries neglect to contact us within the specified time, but we had to play phone tag several times in order to speak with..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service
  • "The Alpha Helicopter in Florida is out of business to my knowledge it is NOT the same company or ever associated with our Georgia company. We are in Georgia and do not nor ever have served Florida. I assume people just looked up..."

Timeshare Relief

• timesharerelief.com

"I used Timeshare Relief a few years ago for my property in Myrtle Beach. I had no issues with the transfer, other than the cost. I never tried to use their resort services."

FlightHelpDesk

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.flighthelpdesk.com

"Sir my payment was deduction but booking not confirmed. In Air india flight no AI 889 . My amount was deduction but booking not conform"

Custom Euro Tours

4.6 (1 review)
    • www.customeurotours.com

"I took the WWII battlefield tour for the 74th anniversary of D-Day and loved every minute of it. It was an extremely affordable, well-planned, thoughtfully executed trip for all ages, and we covered much ground from Paris to..."

Booking Holdings

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.bookingholdings.com

"I booked an apartment through Booking.com with a company called Platinum Link Apartments. Following my stay at the apartment I have still not received the deposit that they made me pay of 250 pounds. Whilst their I had ensured tha..."