Browse Travel Companies

Travel

Hendersons Group Investments

2.5 (5 reviews)
    • www.hendersonsgroupinvestments.com

"The same thing happened to us. We were then contacted by a Cynthia Lopez from the supposed Bank of International Settlements stating that they were taking Henderson Group to court for fraud. The next day, she called and said we..."

Express Travel Solutions

2.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.expresstravelsolution.com

"We paid almost 20 thousand Canadian dollars and were shown great deals when we were in the office only to find out that no such deals are available. We booked through them and paid more than we would have if we booked elsewhere.
    We..."

• Advertisements

Castle Harbor Marina

1.8 (8 reviews)
    • www.castlemarina.com

"I think,this is a gr8 place. I have NEVER had a problem, except punk teenagers from the neighborhood trespassing, and causing problems. Thanks to Betsy, Danielle, and the rest of the staff."

Beyond Experience

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • www.beyond-experience.com

"Recieved the wrong item that was ordered."

Sunny Land Tours

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.sunnylandtours.com

"I had the Platinum Package to Egypt. Arrived to my cruise ship...no one had any idea who I was...no reservations..had to wait 2 hours before taxi driver got a hold of reservation for Sunnyland Tours. Stranded at the airport to..."

Senior Discovery Tours

3.5 (3 reviews)
    • seniordiscoverytours.ca

"very disappointed. majority of time spent on bus. meals were average and some were aweful. Tortellini was supper one night. Local guides presentations were extremely long, for example one hour at hotel frontenac and we could not..."

Contiki

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.contiki.com

"I started my holiday in London with the 3 day London explorer to just be stuffed around by the basement staff and not be given my package until halfway through the day before my main contiki started so I litterly didn't get to do..."

Webjet

1.7 (5 reviews)
    • www.webjetlimited.com

"I was advised I would be getting a refund for a Qantas flight and it would be credited to my credit card account and it could take up to three months to be processed. The 3 months is up on 11/8/21 and I still have not received..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service
  • "I was visited by a rep just before Christmas after an initial telephone conversation with a local eating establishment who are putting together brochures. I was told it was an advert for two year, no payment other than the..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service
  • "Has anyone gone to the Banamex Bank in Puerta Vallarta to see about getting our money back from Rick Nelson, et.al doing business as Luxury Resorts? Here is the bank info we wired to in CA:
    Maria E. Ballin