Browse Travel Companies

Travel

WorldVentures

2.0 (24 reviews)
    • www.worldventures.com

"Yes I cancelled months ago with multiple accounts but was still having money taken from my account for one of them.I am not sure which one"

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Ultimate fares

• www.ultimatefares.com

"Purchased airfare thru Ultimate fares to attend a very import family gathering. Arrived at the airport confirmation documents in hand only to be told Ultimate Fares had cancelled my tickets without notifying me. I was at the..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Airbnb UK

2.0 (18 reviews)
    • www.airbnb.co.uk

"I was due to have a refund into my bank on the 25th of june but it never arrived. I have been chasing every since. Keep putting through to a different person. Keep been told to contact bank. My bank have no trace of IT or the..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

StaySky Vacation Clubs

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • stayskyvacationclubs.com

"we were invited to stay in ford for 4 days. we had to watch the presentation and the person told us he wouldn't sign our voucher unless we purchased this time share. We were going to be stuck with a $2000 hotel bill if not. I..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Diamond Holidays

1.8 (13 reviews)
    • www.asitravel.com

"Meal was terrible if you can call l/2 cup of bean soup, small piece of baked chicken, a cereal size bowl of mashed potatoes to serve 10-12 people at our table. I took 10 beans from cereal size bowl to serve the same 10-12 people...."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

TakeTours Com

1.1 (19 reviews)
    • www.taketours.com

"TLDR: TakeTours’ carelessness and poor communication resulted in my booked trip being cancelled, which left my wife and I stranded in Grand Canyon with only a few hours to find a different way back to Las Vegas. I recommend lookin..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

CHEAPTRIPS

• www.cheaptrips.com

"Received call from some gal Amber or some such name and wanted me to call back as they were taking over the account for Cheap Trips and I had paid $3000 for this and would lose out if I didn't use it . She gave me 800 number to ca..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Vip Travel Nc

1.0 (1 review)
    • Travel

"Update: I'm still pissed off at VIP and now the state of FL for giving me the run around with filing a complaint against VIP. I've gotten no where with the BBB or the Fresh from the Farm website the CPA dept refered me to. Just..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Vantage Deluxe World Travel

1.4 (13 reviews)
    • www.vantagetravel.com

"paid for African tour. they cancelled tour due to covid. they agreed to pay us a full refund but refused to say when they will send back our money. It is now a year and they still are holding back the payment. we had cancellation..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Reservation Services International

1.9 (5 reviews)
    • www.rsivacations.com

"If this is Suite Journeys, I have to STRONGLY DISAGREE with the previous statement. I have been a member for 3 years, saved a lot of money, and have never had a problem. If you check BBB, there are no problems."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service