Browse Travel Companies

Travel

Kampgrounds Of America

1.9 (101 reviews)
    • koa.com

"In May I booked two months for January February since then it was determined I am 100% disabled Vietnam combat veteran as well as having a stroke from Vietnam injuries resulting in no drivers license
    KOA Davie Fort Lauderdale refus..."

Read All 158 reviews Customer Service

AAA Travel

1.5 (66 reviews)
    • travel.aaa.com

"I went in to book with the Travel Agent at AAA she left the company within days of booking my vacation. I tried to get continuous help through the new Travel Agent his manager his managers manager and nobody was willing to see me..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vida Lifestyle

1.2 (51 reviews)
    • www.thevidalifestyle.com

"Unable to get required information to return CarboFix. Tried chat return on site which was a total waste of time. And in my opinion a scam...
    Got redirected to an app which needed my info and cc info and then changed me for a 30 da..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Vacation Travel Club

1.0 (7 reviews)
    • vacationtravelclub.net

"I PURCHASED A VO TRAVEL CLUB PACKAGE 2/29/2020 FOR $1999 AND HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY Officially DOCUMENTS WITH AN ACCOUNT TO BOOK MY TRIPS, THE LADY WHO SOLD IT TO ME NAME IS SHERRY, EVERY TIME I CALLED HER SHE CLAIMS TO LOOK INTO..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

Petro Stopping Centers

1.6 (36 reviews)
    • www.petrotruckstops.com

"Cook refused to serve me a dinner plate stating he was about to close down shortly refuse to put my food on a plate and serve me instead gave me a napkin with my food on it I didn't take the order u simply left that was unethical..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

eSky Com

1.3 (41 reviews)
    • www.esky.com

"Hi my name is aydin erduran my bookin no 114105**** was 1 agust from goteborg to Trondheim but when i get covid test and was positive thats way i couldn't catch the plane so i spouse do now?? Can u help me pls"

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Worldstrides

1.3 (48 reviews)
    • dn.educationaltravel.com

"It's a scam, even when you pay the fee for full cancelation. They refuse to refund your money, I'll be going to the bank and filing a lawsuit against world strides.Do not use this scam"

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Fareportal

1.7 (23 reviews)
    • www.fareportal.com

"Spirit refunded u u kept it!reporting ur fraud I paid for insurance..u keep my money twice ...PYRAMID SCHEME NIT A BUSINESS TIME U WERE EXPOSED"

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

SkyAuction

3.1 (14 reviews)
    • www.skyauction.com

"Turns out the resort I was booked at said they didnt have my reservation, but skyauction confirmed it and everything went smoothly."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Journey Pass

1.3 (23 reviews)
    • www.journeypass.com

"I no longer want a subscription or anything else please cancel my order I will no longer want a subscription cancel my order"

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service