Browse Travel Companies

Travel

Airbnb

1.6 (765 reviews)
    • www.airbnb.com

"My account has been deleted I would like to know why?t my account is my account no another account associate with me, no make sense thanks regarding Jacqueline"

Read All 1482 reviews Customer Service

Pilot Flying J

2.2 (692 reviews)
    • www.pilotflyingj.com

"Turned me away, only truck drivers are allowed to shower. Was this a corperate decision ? Thank you."

Read All 1232 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

TravelCenters of America

2.9 (467 reviews)
    • www.ta-petro.com

"Well I just want reiterate what I said earlier in regards to your product offerings. Some like 90% of the products you are offering is from China. China is a large criminal organization. Its harvesting organs from the Uyghurs and..."

Read All 836 reviews Customer Service

Thousand Trails Rv

1.6 (197 reviews)
    • www.thousandtrails.com

"idav1. The campground publishes a map that shows attractive sites that have not been available for years (annual or private sites). 2. Few full utility sites. 3. Septic dump site has a sign that it may overflow upon normal use..."

Read All 368 reviews Customer Service

HomeAway

1.4 (222 reviews)
    • www.homeaway.com

"Ridiculous company, could not use live chat as waited 50 minutes then my typing screen was disabled so I just heard the bell chime continuously but couldn't actually chat!"

Read All 352 reviews Customer Service

Booking

1.6 (157 reviews)
    • www.booking.com

"I have been trying for a few days to get one of the two rooms I had booked. Booking. Com said they was reaching out to the hotel to get this canceled but waited until I was checking in to even contact the hotel . By this time it..."

Read All 337 reviews Customer Service

Casablanca Express

1.8 (119 reviews)
    • www.casablancaexpress.com

"Hawaii Vacation given to me if I purchased a time share. The trip consists of a 15 hr. flight 2 nights at a hotel six 15 hr. flight home. But hey we can up-grade you for $1765.00"

Read All 300 reviews Customer Service

FlipKey

1.4 (147 reviews)
    • www.flipkey.com

"Dear FlipKey
    I just restarted my site after shutting it down and several years of not using it. When going through all the new requirements, it requested my Social Security number, which I refuse to give out to entities that are no..."

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service

Travelers Advantage

1.5 (64 reviews)
    • www.travelersadvantage.com

"WE ARE TO GO ON A DAY TRIP ON DEC 2ND 2019. WE PAID THE MONEY AND THUS FAR HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED AS TO TIME WE ARE TO LEAVE NOR WHERE WE ARE TO MEET FOR FOR THE DAY TRIP. I AM CONCERNED BECAUSE TOMORROW IS THANKSGIVING SO WE SUR..."

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service

Trafalgar Tours

2.1 (135 reviews)
    • www.trafalgar.com

"On Feb 18, 2020 Trafalgar accepted $1100.00 deposit on a London/Paris tour to take place in Aug 2020. On Feb 26, 2020 they accepted the additional $7521.52 for the trip. Understandably, due to COVID, the trip was cancelled...."

Read All 205 reviews Customer Service