Browse Travel Companies

Travel

Booking

1.6 (1,452 reviews)
    • www.booking.com

"I need confirmation of Guest listed on my reservation. Please send information to my email bjhoward410@***.com dates for September 16 - 20, 2022."

Read All 3253 reviews Customer Service

Kiwi Com

1.4 (1,173 reviews)
    • www.kiwi.com

"DI booked a flight to Italy and purchased the protection for my ticket. I noted after the booking that the luggage weight was less than I needed, it was only 20 pounds and you could have one bag. I also noted that it would be..."

Read All 2523 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hotels Com

1.7 (1,093 reviews)
    • www.hotels.com

"Due to the hurricane flight was canceled and rescheduled. Customer service was able to change my hotel stay"

Read All 2436 reviews Customer Service

SuperTravel

3.2 (1,310 reviews)
    • www.livesuper.com

"Took my money sold my room lie and say they refunded me my money, and still haven't replaced it in my account"

Read All 2326 reviews Customer Service

Airbnb

1.6 (988 reviews)
    • www.airbnb.com

"i bought a $400 airbnb giftcard and redeemed it to my account. i had to sleep in my car last night. im in my car again i need somewhere to sleep and shower and i have no more money i spend $400 with airbnb"

Read All 2021 reviews Customer Service

Flighthub

1.7 (1,034 reviews)
    • www.flighthub.com

"I booked a flight for my son and husband for January 15, 2022 but I bought the ticket January 13, 2022 10pm Canada time day before there flight but sad to say my husband got covid result 8 hours before flight. So I called them to..."

Read All 1843 reviews Customer Service

TravelCenters of America

1.9 (648 reviews)
    • www.ta-petro.com

"The Petro shopping center in Ontario California took my fuel money off the diesel side pump 5. They took 600 dollars from me and not trying to give it back off my fuel card. Her name is Kenia she was on register 43. The manager..."

Read All 1178 reviews Customer Service

Vrbo

1.5 (680 reviews)
    • www.vrbo.com

"Please see the email correspondence below:
    From: Ian and... [mailto:ianand...@gmail.com]
    Sent: 29 September 2022 22:15
    To: 'PM'
    Subject: RE: Payment refund for reservation HA...: Dec 14 through 21 - Vrbo #255...
    Dear VRBO/Mr M...,
    We ha..."

Read All 1114 reviews Customer Service

Orbitz

1.5 (445 reviews)
    • www.orbitz.com

"Double billed on flight. Communication was terrible. I was assured we would not be charged for the flight that we changed. We were."

Read All 1021 reviews Customer Service

eSky Com

1.4 (413 reviews)
    • www.esky.com

"We have changed the booking from 11/07/2022 to 11/07/2023.
    Our requested change of dates have not reflected.
    Please send us your phone number so we can speak to someone.
    Thanks."