Browse Travel Companies

Travel

Airbnb

1.6 (761 reviews)
    • www.airbnb.com

"I havent got a response from host my check in is i 2 hours i need to know if my reservation will ve excepted if not do i can make a new one"

Read All 1476 reviews Customer Service

Pilot Flying J

2.2 (692 reviews)
    • www.pilotflyingj.com

"This truck stop never has pilot coffee. we asked someone to make some and got a very rude black lady that took her sweet time making the coffee we told her we were waiting on. She did it on purpose because she was mad that she..."

Read All 1230 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

TravelCenters of America

2.9 (465 reviews)
    • www.ta-petro.com

"There is way too many Reserve Parking at the Truck stops. Not everyone can pay nor do all companies big or small offer reimbursement for pay parking. The Petro/TA is big enough to forego Pay/Reserve pay parking."

Read All 832 reviews Customer Service

Thousand Trails Rv

1.6 (197 reviews)
    • www.thousandtrails.com

"idav1. The campground publishes a map that shows attractive sites that have not been available for years (annual or private sites). 2. Few full utility sites. 3. Septic dump site has a sign that it may overflow upon normal use..."

Read All 368 reviews Customer Service

HomeAway

1.4 (222 reviews)
    • www.homeaway.com

"Ridiculous company, could not use live chat as waited 50 minutes then my typing screen was disabled so I just heard the bell chime continuously but couldn't actually chat!"

Read All 352 reviews Customer Service

Booking

1.6 (141 reviews)
    • www.booking.com

"Need to talk to a book agent about being charged a no show when I paid for the night. I wasnt told I need to specify what time I checked in so I dont get screwed"

Read All 300 reviews Customer Service

Casablanca Express

1.8 (119 reviews)
    • www.casablancaexpress.com

"Hawaii Vacation given to me if I purchased a time share. The trip consists of a 15 hr. flight 2 nights at a hotel six 15 hr. flight home. But hey we can up-grade you for $1765.00"

Read All 300 reviews Customer Service

FlipKey

1.4 (147 reviews)
    • www.flipkey.com

"Dear FlipKey
    I just restarted my site after shutting it down and several years of not using it. When going through all the new requirements, it requested my Social Security number, which I refuse to give out to entities that are no..."

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service

Travelers Advantage

1.5 (64 reviews)
    • www.travelersadvantage.com

"WE ARE TO GO ON A DAY TRIP ON DEC 2ND 2019. WE PAID THE MONEY AND THUS FAR HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED AS TO TIME WE ARE TO LEAVE NOR WHERE WE ARE TO MEET FOR FOR THE DAY TRIP. I AM CONCERNED BECAUSE TOMORROW IS THANKSGIVING SO WE SUR..."

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service

Trafalgar Tours

2.1 (134 reviews)
    • www.trafalgar.com

"Ou ER V claim after a cancellation was denied even though we had been assured of cancellation through both Trafalgar and Aon insurance. We were lied to from the start. We will never book another trip with Trafalgar."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service