Skip to content

Travel

Expedia

2.0 (10,443 reviews)
    • www.expedia.com

"I'm just not happy with Expedia and expected better when booked my resort trip for week. I will book it through resort in future I was advised it would of been cheaper also."

Read All 20997 reviews Customer Service

Hopper

2.7 (3,655 reviews)
    • www.hopper.com

"Worst experience! We had a hotel stay that we had issues with, the hotel agreed to refund our stay but after a month of chasing hopper, providing them with multiple proofs that the hotel agreed to a refund they keep stalling and..."

Read All 7494 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Booking

1.7 (3,106 reviews)
    • www.booking.com

"Poor customer service! They hung up on me numerous times. I was on hold for 30 minutes. Yet, some workers are good."

Read All 7346 reviews Customer Service

Agoda

1.9 (2,655 reviews)
    • www.agoda.com

"I booked a room in March 2024 for June 14 to June 18, 2024 at the Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Avenue, USA. I was denied the room. My flight was delayed and I arrived at the property at 1:30 AM on the 15th, early in the morning. I..."

Read All 6289 reviews Customer Service

Travelgenio

1.3 (2,371 reviews)
    • us.travelgenio.com

"Paint was peeling from the walls and furniture. Trash was on the floor. A used towel was on the back of a chair. The only soap in the room had already been used. We left early the next morning but stopped to get coffee. The pot..."

Read All 5308 reviews Customer Service

Priceline

1.6 (2,210 reviews)
    • www.priceline.com

"Hi, My name is Juan Espinoza, my trip number is 566-***-***-**, I have booked through Priceline for a hotel reservation in Cancun. I want to cancel my reservation since when searching on Priceline I filtered out 2 adults and 1..."

Read All 4626 reviews Customer Service

Hotels Com

2.0 (2,191 reviews)
    • www.hotels.com

"every time I try to book a room I get an error message. Ive had $600 in gift cards that I have not been able to use for over six months and every time I talk to somebody they tell me someones gonna call me in 24 hours and no one..."

Read All 4427 reviews Customer Service

Goibibo

1.5 (1,808 reviews)
    • www.goibibo.com

"Hi am Meenakshi while I booking flight tickets there was my issues happened . I did my final payment money also deducted from my bank account but unfortunately the site could reach due to some server problem after that I didnt rec..."

Read All 3931 reviews Customer Service

Kiwi Com

1.4 (1,570 reviews)
    • www.kiwi.com

"I am flying from goldcoast Australis to Edmonton, Canada on June 17, and was trying to contact customer service for adding the baggage. But I couldnt. Not even I can add the luggage through your website.I am not satisfied your..."

Read All 3538 reviews Customer Service

Travel2Be

1.4 (1,195 reviews)
    • us.travel2be.com

"Let's leave it like that. Trust me, you guys don't want me to share the gay slurs. Thank you anyhow. ... uuuu u u u uuuuu uuuuu uuuuu uuuuu uuuuu uuuuu uuuuu uuuuu uuuuu uuuuu uuuuu uuuuu u uuuuu uuuuu uuuuu uuuuu uuuuu uuuuu..."

Read All 2624 reviews Customer Service