Browse Travel Agencies Companies

Travel Agencies

Expedia

1.6 (4,884 reviews)
    • www.expedia.com

"I am waiting for a week for costumer service to call me!
    I will recommend nobody us expedia because they dont care about their costumes!!"

Read All 9884 reviews Customer Service

Agoda

1.8 (1,950 reviews)
    • www.agoda.com

"Booking ID 51730**** was modified/canceled within the allowed date of cancelation but Agoda still charged my card for this booking. When spoken with Agoda customer service, the representative asked me to email Agoda but gave me a..."

Read All 4589 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Travelgenio

1.4 (2,000 reviews)
    • us.travelgenio.com

"This agency literally lies about refund policies. Once they take your money, they will never refund you. I have had a flight delayed over 10 hours and requested a refun, I stayed on the phone with them for 1 hour and they refused..."

Read All 4426 reviews Customer Service

Hopper

2.1 (2,168 reviews)
    • www.hopper.com

"They booked the wrong room again And this is the second time this has happened with them. I will never use them again. You cant even reach them when you need to talk to them about something"

Read All 4239 reviews Customer Service

Priceline

1.5 (1,774 reviews)
    • www.priceline.com

"Have to attend a funeral cant make the trip trying to charge me the whole amount for the rooms after speaking to the hotel directly"

Read All 3803 reviews Customer Service

eDreams

1.3 (1,608 reviews)
    • www.edreams.net

"Edreams does not want to give my money back since 10 months . very very poor service they keep someone money for long not seriousss at all!!!"

Read All 3560 reviews Customer Service

Opodo

1.4 (1,480 reviews)
    • www.opodo.com

"We tried to call customer service for 4 days but no one has been answering. Please fix your customer service"

Read All 3371 reviews Customer Service

Goibibo

1.4 (1,513 reviews)
    • www.goibibo.com

"My name is Brijesh kumar,
    I m traveling from delhi to faizabad on dated 8th sep. Due to my father expire,
    When i was call the bus operator on my travel date he told me the bus schedule is cancelled , and your amount is credit on you..."

Read All 3203 reviews Customer Service

JustFly

1.5 (1,370 reviews)
    • www.justfly.com

"Fake advertisement online about name change, an awful long wait time to finally get a reply back only to deny my request 5 days before I fly."

Read All 2596 reviews Customer Service

CheapOair

1.5 (915 reviews)
    • www.cheapoair.com

"I feel super upset, my reservation is # 7912**** Name: Carlos Fernando Arrieta Salazar, my return flight is Nov 6 2022 with Latam Airlines 4434 from Medellin to Cucuta, i call the airline and it does not exist, they tell me that i..."

Read All 2373 reviews Customer Service