Skip to content

Travel Agencies

eDreams

1.4 (2,859 reviews)
    • www.edreams.net

"I made a big mistake of choosing this company. I booked an online ticket for a flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg on the 15th of Jum 2024.I paid the ticked with my virtual card. Today an amount of R1200 was deducted without my..."

Read All 7344 reviews Customer Service

Opodo

1.5 (2,153 reviews)
    • www.opodo.com

"I have been charged an amount of 89.99 by Opodo without being a customer or having any membership with them. I asked my bank to reject the payment and notified the police. Is this company seriously doing these things?"

Read All 5472 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Super com

1.5 (2,103 reviews)
    • www.super.com

"I booked my reservation, but when I got to the hotel, the front desk told me there were no rooms available. This isn't fair because I'm not in my hometown. I endured so much before I could find another hotel, La Quinta. Super.com..."

Read All 3864 reviews Customer Service

JustFly

1.6 (1,761 reviews)
    • www.justfly.com

"I have used just fly many times.
    Whenever I book through them I can reach a live person. Every time I have booked they have always been very helpful and courteous. I love this company. I guess just having someone live on the other..."

Read All 3418 reviews Customer Service

CheapOair

1.5 (1,038 reviews)
    • www.cheapoair.com

"DIve called to cancel my reservation but was told that only the rep who I talked before could assist and they hang up on me."

Read All 2655 reviews Customer Service

Lastminute

1.4 (1,223 reviews)
    • www.lastminute.com

"I originally tried to make a booking through Booking.com, and it was only when I came to confirm the booking that I was transferred, without explanation, to Lastminute.com to complete the booking.
    The following day, my wife realise..."

Read All 2609 reviews Customer Service

FlightHub

1.7 (1,215 reviews)
    • www.flighthub.com

"I have a $500.82 charge on my Visa from Flight Hub. I have no idea what this is for and I cannot get any person to answer. You just get options which are useless or a virtual assistant which is also useless"

Read All 2269 reviews Customer Service

Mytrip

1.4 (992 reviews)
    • www.mytrip.com

"We're booking a ticket May 2024 from Singapore to Tiruchirappalli IX689, but fight to cancel my PNR: BTGY7L"

Read All 2232 reviews Customer Service

MakeMyTrip

• www.makemytrip.com

"I have booked rooms jun 18 (bala murugan residency) thirichendur but I did not stay that room I want refund asking there owner he said claim online but my mail id wrongly typed make my trip showing no bookings how to claim please..."

Read All 2130 reviews Customer Service

Viator

2.0 (941 reviews)
    • www.viator.com

"Have reservations at San Francisco airport and no one is here to pick us up. Majkszak Party confirmation 150090****"

Read All 1706 reviews Customer Service