Browse Travel Agencies Companies

Travel Agencies

Expedia

1.5 (1176 reviews)
    • www.expedia.com

"I was charged 4 time for flight insurance, but no itinerary number or flight confirmation and couldnt complete booking. Thanks"

Read All 2930 reviews Customer Service

Priceline

1.5 (1027 reviews)
    • www.priceline.com

"Never could speak with anyone couldn't get anyone to answer the phone so I'm going to use a different company have a good day"

Read All 2400 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CheapOair

1.5 (716 reviews)
    • www.cheapoair.com

"I am trying to rebook a ticket which I had bought at CheapOAir from Cape Town South Africa to Fort Myers and back.
    Because of COVID I could not use the the ticket from Cape Town to Fort Myers and bought a new Ticket for 3500 $. Che..."

Read All 1905 reviews Customer Service

Hopper

1.5 (811 reviews)
    • www.hopper.com

"Hopper charged my credit card for a hotel booking that was canceled. The Hotel never received the payment due to the fact that it was canceled immediately after booking. I need to have my refund credited back to my card. Thank you"

Read All 1396 reviews Customer Service

SnapTravel

2.5 (715 reviews)
    • www.snaptravel.com

"0We had a death in the family so I called to cancel my non-refundable booking. Couldn't get anyone from SnapTravel on the phone at first so I called IHG and they canceled but said I still needed to call SnapTravel to refund....."

Read All 1220 reviews Customer Service

Agoda

1.8 (494 reviews)
    • www.agoda.com

"i qas asked to leave the hotel or or book agan when i had checkwd in around 8.30am at 12pm i had to leavw or pay for another night they were ring anx *** ring from 11am non stop so i paid fora 3 hour stay thats not fair at all"

Read All 1146 reviews Customer Service

Travelgenio

2.5 (553 reviews)
    • us.travelgenio.com

"STAY AWAY
    After 15 months of repeated emails, I finally got about 80% of my money back.
    the rest was explained that "agency fees were not refundable". I'm tired of pursuing this. AVOID travelgenio at all costs, Never use."

Read All 1128 reviews Customer Service

Flighthub

1.8 (656 reviews)
    • www.flighthub.com

"Ref 171-18*-***
    There is a future travel credit of $965.60. Urgently need to provide Ticket numbers to AC to search further into credit need to rebook but blocked cannot receive any service. Please just provide the e-ticket # start..."

Read All 1108 reviews Customer Service

Goibibo

1.5 (557 reviews)
    • www.goibibo.com

"Our refund for air tickets has been initiated 1 year bk goibibo has no contact no response but paytm at the same time has given a refund so fast in the wallet.When will guys refund"

Read All 1099 reviews Customer Service

eDreams

1.6 (526 reviews)
    • www.edreams.net

"This is the worst place Ive ever booked a flight on they have no customer service numbers that work there chat agents are horrible to i do not not recommend"

Read All 1052 reviews Customer Service