Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies

Transportation and Logistics

Pitney Bowes

1.2 (159 reviews)
    • www.pitneybowes.com

"Lost package. Poor service. No tracking. No customer service. No live person to talk to. No info. No history."

Read All 260 reviews Customer Service

Swift Transportation

1.8 (64 reviews)
    • www.swifttrans.com

"The lady that helped me was excellent she solved the problem on the phone.i got my w2 on my email while she stayed on the phone to make sure I got my w2.very good action from her.she was also so polite.i give her five star..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Werner Enterprises

1.7 (50 reviews)
    • www.werner.com

"I was driving down I 26 in Unicoi TN. The truck was switching lanes without checking mirrors almost ran my self and several other off the road! Was swerving back and forth as if he were intoxicated or sleeping while driving I..."

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service

Brinks

1.7 (104 reviews)
    • us.brinks.com

"I was quite happy with brinks until this all went down. I was told, I would be receiving my money $367.00, less $ 5.00, and told it come by Friday, the 15th of July.and now I'm told, the 22nd of July. I think now, brinks has lied..."

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

E Zpass

1.4 (92 reviews)
    • www.e-zpassiag.com

"I past a roll with out paying and it was the best experience of my life because I realized they shouldnt exist"

Read All 224 reviews Customer Service

DHL Canada

1.2 (132 reviews)
    • www.dhl.com

"Hi my name is Estrelita Hernane, my Waybill is 225984****. Just want you to know that my Package it was returned to me yesterday at 12nn August 10, 2022 Wednesday by the DHL Delivery Man. I want to thank you for all the help. And..."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Ryder

1.4 (114 reviews)
    • ryder.com

"Not good is an under statement. I have had two bad experiences with Ryder deliveries from a retail furniture store (Arhaus). I had no choice from Arhaus and was told they were the only company or I wouldn't have used them again...."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service

Dynamex

1.1 (139 reviews)
    • www.dynamex.com

"Ordering Most of my orders involve Dynamex and Amazon. This company hires *** Amazon always states they will deal with it. They don't. In this day and age, what kind of delivery person just drops things on steps in plain view of..."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service

Yodel

1.4 (115 reviews)
    • www.yodel.co.uk

"Missing parcel, couldnt get anywhere as I didnt initiate it. The robot said Id failed security, my postcode didnt match."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service

Qxpress

1.4 (107 reviews)
    • www.qxpress.net

"My seller used Xpress to courier my parcel to me, it has been 2 weeks and I have yet to receive. Tried to track by using the tracking number, it's showed delivered to Jaslyn Neo, which is not even me. I have no idea till date..."

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service