Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies

Transportation and Logistics

Central Transport

1.3 (222 reviews)
    • www.centraltransport.com

"Illegally charged my credit card $478.00. Un authorized. They even signed my signature. Stopped payment and suing them for fraud"

Read All 502 reviews Customer Service

J And T Express Malaysia

1.4 (194 reviews)
    • www.jtexpress.my

"Never answer the calls!!! My Parcel is stuck at Miri 302 never get renew since 16th!! Why didnt they ship out to receiver?? I sent to Miri for you guys straight away send to the address not just putting at the shop!"

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Point Pickup

1.6 (150 reviews)
    • pointpickup.com

"Yes, I went to apply for a position with your company and it would not accept my address nor any other addresses for me to sign up. I'm assuming maybe there's a format that the system is looking for. Could you please assist me..."

Read All 450 reviews Customer Service

Ceva Logistics

1.3 (270 reviews)
    • www.cevalogistics.com

"I had scheduled a delivery date for March 25,2024 from 1-5pm its already 7:40 and still no delivery so I need to know where is my package and when will it be delivered I try contacting yall but just voicemail"

Read All 434 reviews Customer Service

XDP

1.2 (228 reviews)
    • www.xdp.co.uk

"I was given a scheduled delivery date and advised a 2 slot would be given on day- downloaded app and kept checking- waited in all day - no delivery. 2 days later ( when Im work) random text and e- mail saying parcel being..."

Read All 420 reviews Customer Service

Porter

1.9 (128 reviews)
    • porter.in

"My mobile number 858889****
    I'd suspended Galt reason ki wajah se I'd suspended Kari hai please I'd open mene bola tha me gadi thik kra rha hu pr mere I'd gadi change ki wajah se suspended Kari hai please open I'd my"

Read All 391 reviews Customer Service

Innovel Solutions

1.3 (254 reviews)
    • innovelsolutions.com

"Got offered phone options that do not fit my need.I do not want career opportunities etc etc
    It appears my washing machine is unloaded at a cross dock(location? ). Hoping it can be delivered before Thanksgiving. I will be lot of to..."

Read All 375 reviews Customer Service

NSD

1.1 (271 reviews)
    • www.shipnsd.com

"I ordered a Sofa from Amazon that was to arrive 4/4/24. When it did not arrive, a few days later I contacted this company who said the sofa had been lost. NSD said Estes had lost the sofa. It does not matter - how do you lose a..."

Read All 374 reviews Customer Service

Shiply

3.9 (260 reviews)
    • www.shiply.com

"Putt Putt Go Delivery is very professional and keeps updating me until my destination. Helped me to move my couch . I will definitely recommend him for you delivery services."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service

Pitney Bowes

1.2 (195 reviews)
    • www.pitneybowes.com

"Our mailing machine screen will not turn on. We have turned off and unplugged device, still not working."

Read All 341 reviews Customer Service