Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies

Transportation and Logistics

Innovel Solutions

1.4 (254 reviews)
    • innovelsolutions.com

"Got offered phone options that do not fit my need.I do not want career opportunities etc etc
    It appears my washing machine is unloaded at a cross dock(location? ). Hoping it can be delivered before Thanksgiving. I will be lot of to..."

Read All 375 reviews Customer Service

J And T Express Malaysia

1.5 (143 reviews)
    • www.jtexpress.my

"Dear JnT Team,
    Saya ingin membuat aduan tentang parcel yg dikirim ke kampung. Parcel yang diterima dalam keadaan terbuka. Kek didalam bungkusan ada kesan dimakan oleh pekerja JnT. Bungkusan berada di Hub pengumpulan di Tandop, Alor..."

Read All 358 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ParcelHero

1.3 (180 reviews)
    • www.parcelhero.com

"It's impossible to contact with they. They are telling me my order was delivery in 4 th August and I don't received nothing just an email and there l see for my order sign another person. How it's possible??? I pay a lot of for..."

Read All 353 reviews Customer Service

PostNL

1.4 (120 reviews)
    • www.postnl.nl

"Ive placed an order on 1st August. After not getting any updates from postnl I decided to get in touch with the original sender who had promised to contact postnl. A day later(today) when Ive been working from home, the..."

Read All 339 reviews Customer Service

Xpost

1.4 (172 reviews)
    • www.xpost.ph

"They simply cannot deliver to Palawan but their contract with Shopee means you are forced to accept a random delivery agent pick and a lot of the times it's Go-Go express who picks up the item then returns it 4-5 days later to the..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Rapido India

1.5 (132 reviews)
    • rapido.bike

"Sir/ mam
    Your courier boy has taken parcel from my place from yesterday but not deliver up till now not receiving my call also even blocked my number also it was a expensive gift parcel please help me out with this as soon as possi..."

Read All 300 reviews Customer Service

NSD

1.1 (220 reviews)
    • www.shipnsd.com

"I purchased a large item on July 22, 2022. The item was expected to be delivered on Saturday, August 6, 2022. The item never came as a result to a truck breaking down. Redelivery was scheduled for Tuesday, August 9, 2022. The item..."

Read All 303 reviews Customer Service

Saia

1.4 (137 reviews)
    • www.saia.com

"Shipped an Ebay Item with Saia. Got a online quote and phone quote from them both for around $700. Long story short lied and said it weighed x2 as much as it weighted. Went from $700 to $1800. Held the item for ransom until the..."

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service

Cr England

1.7 (43 reviews)
    • www.crengland.com

"Hello my name is Jhenson Sajous I have a loan from you that I want to start to pay.
    I don't how to do it can someone call me and give more explanation please.
    My fone number 770797****"

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service

TForce Logistics

1.1 (211 reviews)
    • www.tforcelogistics.com

"NO COMMUNICATION , NO DELIVERY REFUSED TO DRIVE ON DIRT ROAD .7 TENTHS OF A MILE , TOOK ME 5 DAYS OF WAITING AT HOME TILL I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO GET AN ANSWER , CONTRACTED THROUGH UPS SO UPS IS A FAIL AS WELL!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR..."

Read All 266 reviews Customer Service