Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies

Transportation and Logistics

OnTrac

1.2 (333 reviews)
    • www.ontrac.com

"to whom it may concern,
    i need copies of my sons paycheck stubs, ive emailed, called and left messages, and have not heard from anyone. he was told that the old website is down and there upgrading. is there a way i can get an activ..."

Read All 503 reviews Customer Service

Entrego Philippines

1.2 (320 reviews)
    • www.entrego.com.ph

"My bag was marked as delivered, but I didn't receive the package at all. I was told that they would deliver it on the next day instead, but they did not show up. Tried calling the riders but they are unattended."

Read All 503 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Central Transport

1.3 (214 reviews)
    • www.centraltransport.com

"I am employee CT-79799 Chamma Young. I was shorted over 10 hours on my check last week 5-13-2022. I contacted the terminal manager that day and he informed that he seen where the mistake was on 4-26-2022. I was told that the..."

Read All 493 reviews Customer Service

Xpo Logistics

1.1 (346 reviews)
    • www.xpo.com

"XPOLogistics was unable to follow basic instructions and use a call box at the front of my building when they arrived. I spent 3 days sitting and waiting for them to arrive. They claim to call before they arrived but the calls..."

Read All 480 reviews Customer Service

Cainiao Network

1.5 (207 reviews)
    • global.cainiao.com

"The bottom was my first message to you to answer me about my parcel but i didnt receive any response. You chose not even have a phone number where customers can contact you because you dont care about the customers issues. So answ..."

Read All 464 reviews Customer Service

Shadowfax India

1.1 (193 reviews)
    • www.shadowfax.in

"Product is rongly delivery so return my order is sony blutooth but my parcel is jbn heat set so l have return"

Read All 467 reviews Customer Service

Aramex South Africa

1.4 (198 reviews)
    • www.aramex.co.za

"All I can say is Crap service Crap support and assitance. "Sorry , nothing we can do about it..."
    Who works like that...will never use you again.Never"

Read All 456 reviews Customer Service

Blue Dart

1.3 (183 reviews)
    • www.bluedart.com

"Even after repeat complaint the rakhi did not reach the delivery location and neither did the blue dart person called the recipient nor to the alternate number provided."

Read All 426 reviews Customer Service

Shiprocket

1.2 (132 reviews)
    • www.shiprocket.in

"I have got other toys and I have order
    Watch remote toys. Please return the parsal with I have ordered."

Read All 398 reviews Customer Service

Ceva Logistics

1.3 (243 reviews)
    • www.cevalogistics.com

"As per above...300 pounds needs at least two or three people to unload and should have a lift on the truck, not placed in a flatbed pickup. Now I have to wait for my new grill as the other was damaged, most probably in the..."

Read All 391 reviews Customer Service