Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies

Transportation and Logistics

Amazon Logistics

1.8 (351 reviews)
    • logistics.amazon.com

"I HAVE TRIED TO CALL AND GET THE PROBLEM FIXED SO THAT AMAZON LOGISTICS WILL DELIVER MY PACKAGES DURING THE HOURS WE ARE OPEN 9-5. NO ONE WORKING THERE GIVES A CRAP AND NOT ONE OF THEM IS SMART ENOUGH TO FIX THE PROBLEM. I REALL..."

Read All 981 reviews Customer Service

DHL

1.3 (370 reviews)
    • www.dhl.com

"This company makes it extremely difficult to get a live person on the phone no matter how important it is to speak to a live person. All there communications are automated. I spent an hour trying to find their phone number. Then..."

Read All 973 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aramex

1.3 (517 reviews)
    • www.aramex.com

"Hi, I received the message from aramex, that you parcel is delivered to some fateema lady,,, but still I haven't receive any parcel. Kind plz help me in this situation, I have mention the tracking and Reference number
    tracking ID:..."

Read All 973 reviews Customer Service

The Professional Couriers

1.2 (415 reviews)
    • www.tpcindia.com

"I didnt get my consignment number MYS2605**** from Mysore to Hyderabad even after 5 days. When I tried to track, it said, contact the customer care. But none of the given customer care numbers, 2 mobile and 2 landline are respondi..."

Read All 899 reviews Customer Service

Parcel2Go

1.5 (491 reviews)
    • www.parcel2go.com

"Ordered two tub chairs to be delivered and been sat at Evri warehouse over a week and not delivered. Product sent back to me with all original wrapping torn and parts missing so sent back to depot to sort it out. Minimal contact..."

Read All 826 reviews Customer Service

Newgistics

1.1 (484 reviews)
    • newgistics.com

"I drop my package at post office on Oct 4 2021 but my package has not arrived to distinction. Where is my package"

Read All 686 reviews Customer Service

UPS Store

1.6 (251 reviews)
    • www.theupsstore.com

"The store stole my 90$ package .
    Was to receive it July 29. It shows it never left the store and Cody the employee say its gone and I dont get a refund, that box I worth 7 k, I will pursue legally if you continue to avoid me . This..."

Read All 678 reviews Customer Service

Delhivery

1.1 (363 reviews)
    • www.delhivery.com

"I am not received my product but cancelled msg received why? Your delivery excutive wrong update in my order your excutive call for me in our personal number why ? Your excutive tell not delivery in my product for my address why..."

Read All 661 reviews Customer Service

Uship

1.6 (178 reviews)
    • www.uship.com

"Enter data requested but cant open. Wrong user or password when I try to open new acct.Want to list open market"

Read All 662 reviews Customer Service

Ninja Van

1.4 (389 reviews)
    • www.ninjavan.co

"Expected 3 parcels from them for the last few days, not only were they not delivered as scheduled, delivery guy put remarks as unsuccessful delivery due to buyer request to change delivery date. Complained to their customer..."

Read All 621 reviews Customer Service