Skip to content

Ekart Logistics

1.3 (9,427 reviews)
    • ekartlogistics.com

"Very bad service
    Don't get any solution of issue They are demanding rupees for raise complaint
    If I pay they solve issues in 24 hrs
    What a service"

Read All 26345 reviews Customer Service

Delhivery

1.2 (3,631 reviews)
    • www.delhivery.com

"The shipment went from shamshabad to kadthal. Shipment address is nearby shamshabad. Order ID.316098****. Tra king ID 496264****245. We are going outside on Saturday for 10days. On which day the shipment will arrive tous."

Read All 8005 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

EVRi

1.3 (4,399 reviews)
    • www.evri.com

"On Thursday July 11th 2024 your delivery driver was delivering a parcel at 4.35pm to 23 Speedwell Close, Cardiff. He has been caught twice on camera driving dangerously and crashing into my car. The police and insurance have been..."

Read All 7901 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.5 (2,907 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"It says I requested it to be sent to a neighbor, but I made no such request. I have no idea where my package is. I've checked with all of my neighbors, and they say no package with my name has been delivered. I'm starting to..."

Read All 7684 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (3,644 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"I received a notice that my package was delivered and the picture showed someone else's house! FedEx said the company sent the wrong tracking number! I have yet to receive my package."

Read All 7536 reviews Customer Service

Xpressbees

1.2 (2,125 reviews)
    • www.xpressbees.com

"Hi,
    sub: Complaint about Deliver boy
    Every Time the Delivery boy not came to upstairs he was telling reasons to not yet come. Actually I am working in office at 2nd floor so everytime I can't go to down thats why I am asking to deli..."

Read All 5181 reviews Customer Service

Hermes Delivery UK

1.3 (2,149 reviews)
    • www.myhermes.co.uk

"Here I am yet again awaiting on a parcel that your company are meant to deliver to me . They say it is on hold as they need further information to deliver . I wouldnt mind if this happened only once but t your Evri drivers up..."

Read All 4050 reviews Customer Service

Ecom Express

1.3 (1,448 reviews)
    • ecomexpress.in

"The call was not received. There was no response on either of the customer care numbers. The Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system did not have any information. Local officials were not ready to talk."

Read All 3699 reviews Customer Service

POS Laju

1.7 (1,142 reviews)
    • www.pos.com.my

"Today 12/07/24 I come pos Malaysia berhad 9.03am in Jalan Semangat seks 14 Selangor..my number waiting is 1015 and kaunter 2..I want renew my lesen ..one staff man ask me download app jpj.. but he face look very rude and lazy to..."

Read All 3434 reviews Customer Service

LBC Express

1.5 (1,415 reviews)
    • www.lbcexpress.com

"Point blank, they are no good so stay away and use another. Four months for my Balikpapan box from Vegas to Manila?"

Read All 3314 reviews Customer Service