Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies

Transportation and Logistics

Ekart Logistics

1.3 (4,961 reviews)
    • ekartlogistics.com

"sabse bakwas company or froud dilivery wale mere paise kha ke bethe h or oder me ghr ke gande kapde bheje hai kisi garib ke paise khana tumko bhit baduwa nikal ri hi"

Read All 12296 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (3,194 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"CAN'T SPEAK TO AN ACTUAL PERSON!!! FREAKING PATHETIC!!! WEBSITE WON'T EVEN ALLOW ME TO TRACK A PACKAGE!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!"

Read All 6790 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

UPS

1.5 (2,391 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"The address is there but it also says Lot 13 and they dont wont drive it down the lane so the driver dopes it at my house and expects me to take it to them. Please have them come and pick up the package and deliver it to the..."

Read All 6594 reviews Customer Service

EVRi

1.3 (3,106 reviews)
    • www.evri.com

"Your driver said I wasn't home but we,ve been in all day, so he has not called or he's not bothered to use the doorbell and this is the second time one of your drivers has let me down, so I am not very happy with your company,..."

Read All 5225 reviews Customer Service

Xpressbees

1.3 (1,808 reviews)
    • www.xpressbees.com

"I recieved totally wrong product from which I ordered so I want to return the product there is much difference from ordered one to recieved one"

Read All 4255 reviews Customer Service

Hermes Delivery UK

1.4 (2,138 reviews)
    • www.myhermes.co.uk

"You received my parcel but not moved since still sitting with yous this was 5th now 14th what a joke"

Read All 4024 reviews Customer Service

POS Laju

1.6 (1,102 reviews)
    • www.pos.com.my

"Why pos laju puchong not delivery my parcel? Why they just update in system failed to deliver? I using the same address before for hundred items, this is first time my address 'pos laju' failed to find. Unbelievable. If unable to..."

Read All 3311 reviews Customer Service

LBC Express

1.5 (1,392 reviews)
    • www.lbcexpress.com

"My AIRCARGO box is taking too long. It should have been here by this time already, it was shipped last Nov 1. estimated arrival was Nov 8-9. until now no update si lbc :(("

Read All 3272 reviews Customer Service

Ecom Express

1.3 (1,030 reviews)
    • ecomexpress.in

"Plz give my order.
    Your Delivery man no.+917368****84
    Now he is not answering my phone call and message."

Read All 2524 reviews Customer Service

LaserShip

1.2 (1,202 reviews)
    • lasership.com

"Someone at LaserShip must love Nespresso pods as I read that I'm not the only customer not in receipt of the coffee. My tracking status went from "Out for Delivery", to "Exception", and now "delivery attempted". Seriously!?Box..."

Read All 2047 reviews Customer Service