Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies

Transportation and Logistics

FedEx

1.4 (2,861 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"I shipped a package to Beaverton, OR. It got to Portland, OR about 30-40 minutes from Beaverton. Then the delivery date was delayed. The package just sat in Portland for four days. My main complaint is I called FedEx and they..."

Read All 6305 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,147 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"UPS does a bait and switch with freight shipping, I received an online quote for $375.00, and then they billed me over $3,000.00. They said the weight was off and that the address was a residence. I stated that the item was 70lbs..."

Read All 6138 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ekart Logistics

1.5 (1,963 reviews)
    • ekartlogistics.com

"I have to receive wrong worst item.its a very bad for me.Iwant to refund my money.Plz solved my issue."

Read All 5031 reviews Customer Service

LBC Express

1.5 (1,358 reviews)
    • www.lbcexpress.com

"i need to cancell the shipment cause cause the item isnt intended for the receipient but untill now there is no confirmation if may shipment has been cancep or wat"

Read All 3211 reviews Customer Service

POS Laju

1.7 (974 reviews)
    • www.pos.com.my

"Please send my package. Please make another delivery. Previous rude postmen. Front door delivery. Tracking number PL460151****00"

Read All 2854 reviews Customer Service

Xpressbees

1.4 (963 reviews)
    • www.xpressbees.com

"Today I received a courier of order no. 131942****5423 and I paid 1100 cash. I ordered chudithar 3 sets combo but I received old damaged 2 cheap sarees. I was cheated. I want to return it and I want my money back. It was a fraud..."

Read All 2269 reviews Customer Service

LaserShip

1.2 (1,093 reviews)
    • lasership.com

"Lasership is 4 days late on delivering medical supplies for my husband. Expected delivery date was for the 16 it is now the 20th of September.I tried calling lasership customer service and the recording states that there will be..."

Read All 1865 reviews Customer Service

Ecom Express

1.5 (522 reviews)
    • ecomexpress.in

"Terrible experience... We have ordered kurtis n the order horrible... Saris were delivered... Very bad experience... Please take back your order otherwise I'll register a complaint"

Read All 1281 reviews Customer Service

DHL

1.3 (334 reviews)
    • www.dhl.com

"My package was picked up by DHL for return of a product I purchased as instructed y the seller. I did not receive a receipt for said package and was told I would receive an email to account for this transaction, I did not receive..."

Read All 914 reviews Customer Service

Aramex

1.3 (448 reviews)
    • www.aramex.com

"They are completely unprofessional, worst shipping company in-terms of commitments, reliability, SLA delivery promise date and customer services - it is not at all customer-centric. Please avoid at any price, they don't care of..."

Read All 780 reviews Customer Service