Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies

Transportation and Logistics

Ekart Logistics

1.3 (5,297 reviews)
    • ekartlogistics.com

"Your delivery agent did not pickup my item i received only one shoe i want to talk with you ekart team"

Read All 13512 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (3,229 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"I ordered two lots of clothing from and overseas company and paid on my debit card. I have never received my orders and re contacted the company to let them know They informed me that my order had already been delivered to my..."

Read All 6849 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

UPS

1.5 (2,447 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"i have been making PAYMENTS thru Your Electronic Payment Authorization forms for Over a Year. i emailed a Payment in to my contact i've been using on (1/30/23) and rec'd an email back saying payment would be Processed within the n..."

Read All 6712 reviews Customer Service

EVRi

1.3 (3,433 reviews)
    • www.evri.com

"Hi,
    Please could you confirm the best method to get in touch regarding a complaint? Your "contact us" page only has automatic chat that won't do anything without a tracking number.
    Thanks"

Read All 5843 reviews Customer Service

Xpressbees

1.3 (1,838 reviews)
    • www.xpressbees.com

"સર આ કપન દવર મર સથ છતરપડ કરવમ આવ છ અન મ તમન ર. 599 ચકવ દધ છ પરત મન જ વસત મળવ જઈત હત ત મન મળ નથ તથ કપ કરન આમ સધર કર જ બતવવમ આવય હત ત મન આપવમ આવય નથ."

Read All 4372 reviews Customer Service

Hermes Delivery UK

1.4 (2,139 reviews)
    • www.myhermes.co.uk

"I was told I had a parcel delivered yesterday (3/2/23), by delivery guy called Mosli. I cant find this parcel anywhere. My address is {{Redacted}},hg3 2nb. Please let me know where it is."

Read All 4033 reviews Customer Service

POS Laju

1.6 (1,104 reviews)
    • www.pos.com.my

"I sent the parcel on the 23 December. I've taken to account for Christmas holidays n new year's holidays. But it still hasn't arrived. Thr is no clear phn number to contact"

Read All 3319 reviews Customer Service

LBC Express

1.5 (1,396 reviews)
    • www.lbcexpress.com

"Tracking#119362**** damaged item turbo cooker brand new I am not sure how you would resolve this issue. Thank you for your prompt response. I appreciate your business.
    Victoria"

Read All 3280 reviews Customer Service

Ecom Express

1.3 (1,069 reviews)
    • ecomexpress.in

"Your delivery men not received my package or not picking up my call..bkwss Ecom service hain...bnd kyu nyi kardete company jab chla nyi skte"

Read All 2645 reviews Customer Service

Delhivery

1.1 (1,279 reviews)
    • www.delhivery.com

"I placed one order from Decor Mart. Seller sent the two shipment for one order. I have received only one.thr other shipment not delivered to me yet. I searched on delhivery tracking website. But it's showing no record found for th..."

Read All 2477 reviews Customer Service