Browse Transport Companies

Transport

Optiontown

1.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.optiontown.com

"Still no reply from them and no action, i called the owner on his direct mobile and he cut the line when he know my case, it's really surprised me how he did it."

Dan Dipert Coaches

• www.dandipertcoaches.com

"I have been on a number of tours with Dan Dipert, and am completely satisfied. The buses are modern, clean, and well maintained. The drivers are trained, and personable. All in all, a series of fantastic experiences. The tour..."

• Advertisements

Covenant Transport

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.covenanttransport.com

"B@#+sh%t all the time I wouldnt recommend this company to pi"

Sas Group

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.sasgroup.net

"I paid 34.38 for Dutch Glow that was for the bottle of cleaner, shipping, insurance and processing charges. They included another bottle for 7.95 shipping plus processing charges and insurance again. The only thing the product wi..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Patient Care Transport

• www.patientcaretransport.com

"I've signed up in NOV-2012 paid $475.00, did patient transport services for 6 MONTHS and I did not receive one penny. I was using my car, my insurance, my money for gas, and my time. They've changed phone numbers, company name,..."

Flydubai

1.4 (3 reviews)
    • www.flydubai.com

"The customer care has given no reply
    As i called many times regarding an issue of refund but still couldnt get any reply"

American Eagle Limousine

3.8 (3 reviews)
    • americaneaglelimo.com

"Hi, I would like to take a moment to mention some issues with the limo service on Saturday April 27, 2019. The sound and lights systems were absolutely defective, actually useless. Even though the driver tried to fix it and we als..."

Premier Parking

2.3 (1 review)
    • Transport

"my 2011 Toyota was scratched by Premier driver at my doctors office last month, I have decided not to use Premiers Body shop, I prefer one near my home, I spoke once to Mr Bleemer on Sept 12th, told him I would make a decision..."

Municipality Of Anchorage

1.0 (1 review)
    • muni.org

"My special needs daughter has been riding Anchor Rides since she was 6 years old and twice in the past month, her wallet was taken out of her work locker with her Anchor Ride ticket in it to give to the driver. We just had subscri..."

Lowestfare

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.lowestfare.com

"I bought a ticket through Lowestfare. Found a better deal through Priceline. Lowest fare did not send an email. I went to cancel my original purchase. Got ticket info off my statement. There was no phone number for the..."