Browse Transport Companies

Transport

Virgin Atlantic

2.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.virgin-atlantic.com

"Cut off for the second time, after being on hold for almost an hour. Only writing review because after cutting me iff (again) they asked for it."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Rail Europe

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.raileurope-world.com

"we are unable to travel to London due to the UK government's restrictions on immunization schedules. We want to postpone our trip to a later date not known at this time but it is impossible on your site. Could you provide us with..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Alitalia

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.alitalia.com

"I have 80000 miles with the airline and I want to know if they will be transferred to a partner airline but all their phones have been disconnected and there is no way to talk to someone"

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Volotea

1.4 (11 reviews)
    • www.volotea.com

"Of all the bad experiences I've had with an airline, Volotea is by far THE WORST.
    I'm almost impressed at how dreadful they made the experience; I have to make an itemized list on how *** excruciating they are.
    1) baggage change - I..."

United Mileage Plus Shopping

1.5 (5 reviews)
    • shopping.mileageplus.com

"PLEASE HELP AND TELL ME WHY MY PURCHASE IS BEING DECLINED."

TriMet

3.9 (4 reviews)
    • trimet.org

"I was trying to buy a ticket for MAX, on a fairly sunny day. The screen was almost invisible. I could barely make out anything on it. I almost gave up and drove into town."

Transavia

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.transavia.com

"I have to go to Algiers .matter of emergency indeed to purchasse a flight ticket a soon us possible.
    Please I need your help"

SA ROADLINK

• www.saroadlink.co.za

"Bought a ticket from umtata to joburg, the bus was suppos to leave @ 18:15 but it left @ 18:40. To cut a long story short it took 36 hrs to get to johannesburg, I'm so upset its beyond measure, this bus needs to be taken out of..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Aer Lingus

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.aerlingus.com

"I would give as a service they all were working but they should always have in case people who cant eat non vegetarian should always Ms an option. My daughter and I was tired and hungry was coming from connecting long flight from..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Admirals Club

1.9 (2 reviews)
    • www.aa.com

"Very similar experience at Admirals Club in Charlotte. I also fly American frequently and we wanted to use the Lounge between flights. Was rudely told by a Dana at the reception that it could not be honored as this was an..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service