Browse Transport Companies

Transport

Lyft

1.8 (10,234 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"Im being charged double for rides it immediately takes money from my account just to pop up as pending and tries to take money again after its already been deducted."

Read All 28530 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.6 (9,926 reviews)
    • www.olacabs.com

"Such a *** diver in Mysore. They ask for the location then ask more money then the old fee not even cancel the ride."

Read All 27614 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

IRCTC

1.5 (143 reviews)
    • www.irctc.co.in

"I cannot book ticket after adding passenger details. It does not give me option to book, it only shows Review journey details, why is it not giving proceed option for booking"

Read All 537 reviews Customer Service

Pa Turnpike

1.6 (101 reviews)
    • www.paturnpike.com

"Tried to pay a bill online, so when I called to request an itemized receipt, I was transferred 3 separate times. I was then told the bill was not paid, even though I have proof on my end that 450 dollars was taken out of my..."

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service

BlaBlaCar

1.7 (62 reviews)
    • www.blablacar.com

"I want to talk with driver regarding my travel and the address that I am supposed to meet up with him"

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs New Zealand

1.7 (54 reviews)
    • ola.co.nz

"I got charged friday 6th jan BC2023 $36.00 for ride and no ride turned up but money got took out of my account and the ride is not in my history of rides. I need a refund asap!!! this is ridiculous!"

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs Australia

1.5 (59 reviews)
    • ola.com.au

"Today 27th January 2023. I booked ola from 10 The Glenn Morpeth Vale Adelaide SA to come to Unit6/603 and my sister left her bag in the ola cab with all her important documents inside the bag. Could the company please kindly..."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs United Kingdom

1.8 (47 reviews)
    • ola.co.uk

"I took a ride of about 1.6miles which was for about minutes only to realize a few days later that I was charged about three times the fare. I need a refund of the excess fee charged on my account."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

MTA

1.3 (56 reviews)
    • www.mta.info

"The past 2 weeks on particular days Monday and Tuesday the 17 bus Canarsie Seaview that suppose to arrive at 5.02am at empire and utica never showed up I transfer from 12 bus and get there at 4.58am therefore had to take a Uber..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Careem

1.4 (35 reviews)
    • www.careem.com

"sir hy ... i am new only 12day in the creeam work start but me M sorry ... next no mistake ... i am very pour ... kindly me rating is 70plssss thanks for bundle and God blessed you.."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service