Skip to content

Transport

Lyft

1.8 (15,364 reviews)
    • www.lyft.com

"J'ai besoin de faire marcher Lyft, ça ne fonctionne pas. Je ne sais pas si c'est ce que j'ai tenté plusieurs fois, mais rien ne marche. Je pense que c'est un problème de téléphone. J'ai tenté d'acheter un autre téléphone, mais..."

Read All 45458 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.5 (12,484 reviews)
    • www.olacabs.com

"Number not connected. Need to talk to an executive, as I'm not able to get the bill from last month for claiming in my company."

Read All 37220 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Uber

1.7 (10,181 reviews)
    • www.uber.com

"I could never get to talk to anyone the web site keep sending me to different web sites and I never got to talk to anyone and don't know how to get my money back!!!"

Read All 29256 reviews Customer Service

BlaBlaCar

2.2 (188 reviews)
    • www.blablacar.com

"Stay away from this company that took my life savings. I'm in a mess, all thanks to them for getting back all my lost profits.
    THANK YOU GUYS."

Read All 554 reviews Customer Service

Bolt

2.2 (93 reviews)
    • bolt.eu

"I am extremely disappointed and concerned about the recent experience I had with Bolt Thailand. On May 19, 2024, I booked a ride from Fitness 24 Seven to my home, and it turned into a life-threatening situation.
    The driver was oper..."

Read All 275 reviews Customer Service

inDrive

2.4 (64 reviews)
    • indrive.com

"The driver dropped me off, then followed me into the mall to grab money out of my wallet. I need to report this case and have him up for theft. Please can the driver contact me urgently?"

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Pa Turnpike

1.8 (109 reviews)
    • www.paturnpike.com

"This place apparently didnt tell me I had unpaid tolls when I already was making a payment. I asked to make payments on new tolls and was told I couldnt they would be added to my plan then an entire year later told me I had to..."

Read All 190 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs New Zealand

2.0 (56 reviews)
    • ola.co.nz

"I booked a taxi today to pick me up in Vardon I pause several times and the request I send was failed but it keeps on deducting to my bank account.
    Please refund me as I was not able to use your services."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs Australia

1.5 (63 reviews)
    • ola.com.au

"Why have you taken money from me twice now I want money back asap please I took 2 rides today and you double charged me on both rides wtf."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

YourParkingSpace

1.2 (50 reviews)
    • www.yourparkingspace.co.uk

"I made a booking week commencing 1st April I have had no mo ey taken from my credit card.i am not sure if this has gone through and I have been parking I the space at the Premier Inn Braunstone Leicester"

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service