Browse Trains Companies

Trains

Amtrak

2.1 (147 reviews)
    • www.amtrak.com

"I want to know the regular train times, when they leave, on what days, and then try to figure a travel schedule from that. Can't do that as you have to put in travel dates to get any info. Maybe I'm missing something, but if I..."

Read All 484 reviews Customer Service

Metra

1.6 (241 reviews)
    • metrarail.com

"Hope this prunebag is officially terminated as of 2021. Attached pics below so you know who this RODENT is. Back in 2017, it cursed at me when I told it that my internet connection was not working properly when trying to show my t..."

Read All 463 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mta

1.3 (50 reviews)
    • www.mta.info

"Complaining about Q53 SBS select bus that stopped in woodhaven blvd at 345PM. I approached the middle door of the bus and the driver closed it. I kept on knocking so he opened the back door but as soon as I approached the back doo..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Dallas Area Rapid Transit

1.8 (22 reviews)
    • www.dart.org

"Im not usually the kind to complain but two times this week i have been very disapointed i have been riding dart a long time gotten to know some of the nicest bus drivers really care about there passengers and some that r just..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service

Bnsf Railway

1.6 (9 reviews)
    • www.bnsf.com

"I live in a SUBDIVISION which is west of Wickenburg town and before Vulture Mine Rd. . This is the last subdivision on the south side of the tracks. Here's my problem : The west bound train engineers think it's really cute to..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

BART

2.9 (2 reviews)
    • www.bart.gov

"Bart is filthy. It stinks. We pay more, they do less. Maybe Joel Keller should do his job. I can see why nobody wants to ride."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

NSW TrainLink

2.6 (2 reviews)
    • transportnsw.info

"I was on the sleeper train from Melbourne to Sydney and the train ride was so bumpy amd got no seep. Also every time I got up I feel back on the steel frame off the bed which left me with bad bruises on the back of both of my..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Deutsche Bahn

2.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.bahn.com

"I had a monthly ticket (55.2 Euros) and was travelling every day to work and home with it. This is my first monthly ticket. Previously I had visited Munich as a tourist and I remember that it was split in "rings". So..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Metrolink

• www.metrolinktrains.com

"Metrolink train to LA Station broke down, stuck in the Antelope Valley Ca. Mountains going on 2 hours due to engine failure. I purchased a ticket for 415pm and the train still hasn't arrived to LA Station. I made a request to a..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service