Browse Trains Companies

Trains

Amtrak

2.0 (203 reviews)
    • www.amtrak.com

"We were held up on the track for over three hours there were limited food and we were just stuck on the train we were not able to get off refresh air or anything when we got to San Francisco and transferred to the buses the..."

Read All 602 reviews Customer Service

Metra

1.6 (243 reviews)
    • metrarail.com

"I had to wait for an hour till the 6:40pm train came because the *** of metra did not announce that the 5:40 was not coming. So I had to wait. As if I really give a *** what happened, they didn't announce anything so I waited...."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dallas Area Rapid Transit

1.8 (26 reviews)
    • www.dart.org

"I take three buses a day and at least one is late everyday so trying to get to work early is impossible. New system and new operators are HORRIBLE. Their attitudes need major adjusting!"

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Bnsf Railway

1.4 (10 reviews)
    • www.bnsf.com

"Drivers waiting in line to get a container loaded for 3 hours and other drivers come in and get ahead of the drivers that been waiting.No organizers to fix this problem and workers in the office want help."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Deutsche Bahn

2.3 (7 reviews)
    • www.bahn.com

"I left on the IC2274 from Dresden HBf to Berlin Airport on Aug 4th at 5:19 in the morning. I had no ticket with me because i figured i'd get one onboard. When the conductor appeared, he didn't care I couldn't speak German, he was..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

BART

2.9 (2 reviews)
    • www.bart.gov

"Called Bart Police they said they couldn't Help. I'm still stuck in elevator and they put me through to customer service but they didn't answer. I kept pressing emergency bell. Still no help. Began pressing every button. Finally..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

NSW TrainLink

3.0 (3 reviews)
    • transportnsw.info

"I want to book a couple of seats on the Train to Kempsey and to know the times from Melbourne to Kempsey"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

London North Eastern Railway

2.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.lner.co.uk

"Hello
    I purchased a ticket to travel 1st class 27th June 2022 from Peterborough to Darlington departing 11:18. This was sold as a split ticket on the same train.
    Pbro to Don TTC2R3346J2
    Don to Dar TTC2R3346JY
    As you are aware this tra..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Metrolink

• www.metrolinktrains.com

"Metrolink train to LA Station broke down, stuck in the Antelope Valley Ca. Mountains going on 2 hours due to engine failure. I purchased a ticket for 415pm and the train still hasn't arrived to LA Station. I made a request to a..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Indian Railway

1.2 (1 review)
    • indianrailways.gov.in

"I was traveling in the Patna express on18/4/22 in areserved seat from ernakulam to katpadi.The reserved compartment was too full like a general compartment and any one was bargaining inside with out ticket.It was very difficulty..."

Read 1 review Customer Service