Browse Tickets Companies

Tickets

Atom Tickets

1.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.atomtickets.com

"I thought I bought my tickets for the 15 of October, but it turned out I had bought them for the 14 of October. I didn't realize until today when I was checking to see what time was the movie was going to start, that I realized I..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Viagogo Republic Of Ireland

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.viagogo.ie

"I purchased concert tickets over a month ago for next May . But I received no email confirmation and the purchase is not showing under my Viagogo account??? Please help I need this fixed !!!"

• Advertisements

Outhouse Tickets

2.3 (7 reviews)
    • www.outhousetickets.com

"I got kicked off your site multiple times. For example I wanted to order a ticket and when I tried to order it I got kicked out and I had to start all over. Then it wouldnt let me start where I left off so then I got charged for..."

GoTickets

1.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.gotickets.com

"My boyfriend had treated me, my sister and my dad to see Coldplay, on the 12th July 2017. It had cost us 250 each. A week b4 the gig and the tickets had not arrived and we could not contact them. Weve bad to buy 4 new LEGIT..."

Goticketsuk

1.2 (8 reviews)
    • Tickets

"Tickets ordered in January, 5 days before concert received email to say we wouldn't be getting tickets. We had hotels and trains booked. To top it off they have still not returned our money. We were advised to send a recorded..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

TixCity

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.tixcity.com

"Didnt not get my refund from concert. Reached out several times via email and received no response back. Very dissatisfied."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Desert Tickets

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.deserttickets.com

"He is a crook and a rude man. If you do purchase tickets you will receive them the day of your event (convenient so you have no time to dispute the incorrect item)
    I’m not sure how he is still in business because he has been turned..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Vividseats

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.vividseats.com

"This company really is a horrible to deal with and I cant believe that you are still in business. I cant talk to a live person and emailing them doesnt help. Live chat is as absolutely no help and I question if it even with Vivid..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Viagogo Canada

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.viagogo.ca

"We bought 2 tickets for Dr Phil Nov 14 in London Ontario Canada,we drove 2 hours to get there pay $17 for parking plus gas just to find on the door show is canceled.No notification.So we wonder how to get money refunded"

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

TicketsOnSale

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.ticketsonsale.com

"Hello!
    I bought my tickets for Katy Perry concert in Vegas, but I don´t want them to be shipped to MX City, because I will not be able to receive them. What can I do? Can I change the method to being send them by e-mail?
    Please help..."