Browse Tickets Companies

Tickets

Ticketcity

1.5 (21 reviews)
    • www.ticketcity.com

"Need assistance from ticket city to retrieving my tickets . Have tried to get response from ticket city but have no heard from them for two days."

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Masterticketcenter

1.2 (20 reviews)
    • www.masterticket.center

"Have to call insurance company"

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Flavorus

1.3 (16 reviews)
    • www.flavorus.com

"This place is a complete joke! Zero support or customer service. Trying to call in and speak to a real life supervisor or manager will never happen.
    I've called every other month for a year straight with a complaint about Flsvoru..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Encore Tickets

1.4 (13 reviews)
    • www.encoretickets.co.uk

"Booked and paid for tickets - got booking and refs numbers by phone....
    No ticket info... ATG dont want to help. Encore seem to be partof TodayTix. Neither company has an active phone line.
    They seem impossible to contact... £90 dow..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Ticket Gallery

1.3 (8 reviews)
    • www.ticketgallery.com

"I thought I was dealing with a reputable ticket broker but clearly I was not! I was charged $331 which included $15 fed ex delivery for the absolute last row in the mezzanine where the price per ticket were $67.00 each. When I..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Box Office Ticket Sales

1.4 (14 reviews)
    • www.boxofficeticketsales.com

"I need my tickets for the upcoming Martin Lawrence LAF tour at the liacouras center. Purchase number is267157 they were ordered of my citizens debit card January 13, 2020. If anyone can help please do. My number is 848-464-****...."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Ticket Zoom

1.2 (12 reviews)
    • www.ticketzoom.com

"Tickets for The Rolling Stones on 9/26/21 will NOT download! I need these NOW!!! Do NOT use Ticket Zoom."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Ticketnetwork

1.9 (10 reviews)
    • www.ticketnetwork.com

"I want a refund for the Gladys Knight concert I canceled since her show was postponed! Please refund me my money!"

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Absolute Tickets

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.abstix.com

"River spirit casino Tulsa has closed indefinitely through June 2019 due to the increase of floods. I have 2 tickets which I bought off absolute tickets website (abstix.com) for the Rodney carrington show on June 29,2019. Because..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Ticket Boat

2.1 (6 reviews)
    • www.ticketboat.com

"I have send my defective earpod 431 red product on 27.9.20 but still you have not send my new product uptill now my ticket no. 145****"

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service