Browse Tickets Companies

Tickets

Secureboxoffice

1.1 (42 reviews)
    • www.secureboxoffice.com

"NEVER RECEIVED MY TICKETS AND I AM CURRENTLY ON HOLD FOR THE LAST 2 HOURS DON'T BUY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE"

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Best Time Entertainment

1.4 (33 reviews)
    • besttimeentertainment.com

"I never received the actual ticket for the concert on my email. I need my ticket to get into the show and I dont have it in my email I only have an email that says this is not a ticket."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Uberseat

1.3 (36 reviews)
    • uberseat.com

"Still waiting for delivery for almost 2 hours. No uber no food no restaurant call Bella's pizza roselle Illinoisno"

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Bigstub

1.4 (23 reviews)
    • www.bigstub.com

"I had place a ticket order, and didn't finish the create an account. And haven't gotten any Indication if my order was placed. However I do have a order number."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

TickPick

1.7 (15 reviews)
    • www.tickpick.com

"I just need to know how to make sure my received payments for tickets I have listed goes to the right place. The desktop app wont let me see anything in the payments section"

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

Flash Seats

1.3 (19 reviews)
    • www.flashseats.com

"Bought tickets through vivid seats and said the ticket was sent to flash seats and they wont send a verification email to log into flash seats"

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

the Ticket Center

1.1 (36 reviews)
    • ticket-center.com

"Concert scheduled for Aug was rescheduled to Nov and then cancelled due to COVID. They would not refund me but provided credit for future events. When I scheduled an event to redeem the credit their tickets costs were doubled. I..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Flat Rate Tickets

1.2 (31 reviews)
    • www.flatratetickets.com

"In January of 2020, I bought tickets to a Beach Boys concert to be held in June of 2020. The concert was postponed until May of 2021, then canceled. Flat Rate tickets had 90 days to refund my money. Still nothing and now its Ocyob..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Bold Ticket

1.1 (22 reviews)
    • boldticket.com

"I purchased Cher tickets-not cheap. Was rescheduled, then cancelled. With the credit purchase weekend tickets which was also rescheduled then cancelled. I am being I offered a credit for a fraction of what I paid for tickets as..."

Read All 42 reviews Customer Service

All Access Tickets

1.6 (30 reviews)
    • www.allaccesstickets.com

"wrong ticket customer, thanks to the guy that hung up on me, I wish him good luck in his customer service, hopefully all your employees are nit like this.otnn"

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service