Browse Tickets Companies

Tickets

Vivid Seats

1.4 (1032 reviews)
    • www.vividseats.com

"I would like to get a refund for a San Francisco Giants Game vs the Cubs because it didnt tell me I had to be vaccinated in the section where I purchased the tickets, please help. Thank you"

Read All 1620 reviews Customer Service

Viagogo

1.4 (534 reviews)
    • www.viagogo.com

"They have not responded at all and I would like to get my money back or tickets to a rock concert thank u for understanding"

Read All 1084 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ticketmaster

1.7 (396 reviews)
    • www.ticketmaster.com

"SELLING TICKETS SELLING TICKETS SELLING TICKETS SELLING TICKETS SELLING TICKETS SELLING TICKETS SELLING TICKETS SELLING TICKETS SELLING TICKETS SELLING TICKETS SELLING TICKETS SELLING TICKETS SELLING TICKETS SELLING TICKETS..."

Read All 855 reviews Customer Service

Fandango

1.4 (486 reviews)
    • www.fandango.com

"I bought 4 tickets for my friends and i to see Mortal Kombat and they wouldn't let us in because I am 16 years old and it wouldn't let me refund the tickets cause the movie already started by the time they told us we couldn't see..."

Read All 724 reviews Customer Service

AXS

1.4 (330 reviews)
    • www.axs.com

"Hello, I would like to know if I am able to receive a refund. I am from out of state and purchased to Tickets and somehow mistakenly booked seats for vaccinated sections instead of the covid text section and wasnt able to attend..."

Read All 561 reviews Customer Service

Ticket Center

1.2 (208 reviews)
    • www.tcpr.com

"I have received updates of James Taylor/concert rescheduled, but have not received an email to print my tickets"

Read All 403 reviews Customer Service

MyTicketTracker

1.5 (198 reviews)
    • mtt.tickettransaction.com

"I have still gotten no resolution to my issue. I have spent no less than 5 hours on hold with no answer at this point."

Read All 328 reviews Customer Service

OnlineCityTickets

1.2 (187 reviews)
    • onlinecitytickets.com

"I would like my charge for two tickets to this concert refunded, Order #3272****.
    No idea of when if ever to be rescheduled. You have sat on my money for almost 1 1/2 years. Please process the refund.
    THanks."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

Event Tickets Center

1.4 (151 reviews)
    • www.eventticketscenter.com

"I bought tickets to the Cher concert at the Fargodome in Fargo, North Dakota. I sent an email with all the information and havent heard a thing back. Seems like they arent willing to refund monies but very eager for me to sign up..."

Read All 260 reviews Customer Service

Eventbrite

1.7 (100 reviews)
    • www.eventbrite.com

"Had to go to my ex employers to get registered never could access registration thru Eventbrite link."

Read All 196 reviews Customer Service