Browse Tickets Companies

Tickets

Ticketmaster

1.6 (878 reviews)
    • www.ticketmaster.com

"I purchased tickets for wwe summer slam in July purchased a flight for august 19th 2021 my flight was cancelled I was not given option to sell my tickets till day of event the way they set up Ticketmaster these days it is..."

Read All 2081 reviews Customer Service

Vivid Seats

1.4 (1,076 reviews)
    • www.vividseats.com

"Star lake amphitheater - Tickets to korn and stained. Was told at the gate this place did not honor vivid tickets. Luckily for me, I was allowed to enter. Why would Star lake allow you use there name to sell tickets, then deny..."

Read All 1687 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Viagogo

1.4 (564 reviews)
    • www.viagogo.com

"We bought two tickets to see Kevin Gates in 2020. It got rescheduled to September 11th 2021. They both *** and *** and never released the tickets to us even though we were covered by the 'Viagogo guarantee'. Now the event is passe..."

Read All 1148 reviews Customer Service

SeatGeek

1.6 (451 reviews)
    • seatgeek.com

"Your log in does not recognize my email address or my password .
    I'm owed $161 credit .
    I want to by 2 tickets to Sept. 19 Mets &;;;;;;;;;;; Phill's .
    I want to use the credit
    My phone number is 917 602 ****
    I tried repeatedly .
    I e..."

Read All 809 reviews Customer Service

Fandango

1.3 (489 reviews)
    • www.fandango.com

"No email for purchase vhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkkkkkjgdsbgfddethjkiyfdhhuukkkkkkfggghhjjkkkkkk"

Read All 730 reviews Customer Service

AXS

1.4 (386 reviews)
    • www.axs.com

"I tried to resell tickets on AXS and the tickets would not show up as available seats on the seating chart. I tried 4 different times and AXS custom service was impossible to get ahold of...99 people in question for chat and 2..."

Read All 670 reviews Customer Service

MyTicketTracker

1.4 (245 reviews)
    • mtt.tickettransaction.com

"Hello, my name is Wayne Jones I purchased two tickets for Harry styles on December 6, 2019 for 328.82. Unfortunately the show was rescheduled due to COVID for October 1, 2021. During this time I have lost information on my compute..."

Read All 412 reviews Customer Service

Ticket Center

1.2 (209 reviews)
    • www.tcpr.com

"I purchased Nathaniel Rateliff tickets through them. The total came to $334. I have used Ticket Master in the past and thought this company worked the same way. IT DOES NOT! Actual tickets cost $52 a piece so I played over $200..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

Event Tickets Center

1.4 (168 reviews)
    • www.eventticketscenter.com

"I bought 2 tickets for an event and 2 minutes after my fiancee reminded me that I had bought the same ticket 2 months ago. I try immediately get on hold of the company, the chat doesn't work, no customer services, telephone..."

Read All 301 reviews Customer Service

OnlineCityTickets

1.2 (194 reviews)
    • onlinecitytickets.com

"I need information on how to get tickets transferred to mobile phone. Cant seem to get through to anyone"

Read All 280 reviews Customer Service