Browse Tickets Companies

Ticketmaster

1.5 (7,045 reviews)
    • www.ticketmaster.com

"Can't get live help. Phone
    Number is not available on app. The system requires you to input personal data"

Read All 15474 reviews Customer Service

SeatGeek

1.5 (1,826 reviews)
    • seatgeek.com

"Bought tickets for Pittsburgh Pirates game next September. Found out we couldnt make that game. Website said we could return the tickets. All we got was a credit for buying future tickets for something else. Still have to pay..."

Read All 3308 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vivid Seats

1.4 (1,188 reviews)
    • www.vividseats.com

"They are horrible. Call if you want to know. Too much to tell.
    They are a big scam and I will never use them again!"

Read All 1877 reviews Customer Service

Viagogo

1.3 (741 reviews)
    • www.viagogo.com

"All of these bad reviews freaked me out since I already booked my trip from America all the way to Scotland, and spent a lot of money to surprise my daughter for her birthday. I called customer service and got a nice lady right..."

Read All 1537 reviews Customer Service

AXS

1.5 (596 reviews)
    • www.axs.com

"Sold two tickets hours before the event. I initiated the transfer of funds after the event (that same night), but I received emails to confirm the transfer on October 31 (4 days after the event) and on November 7 (11 days after th..."

Read All 1036 reviews Customer Service

Fandango

1.4 (549 reviews)
    • www.fandango.com

"I had gotten into my car to go see Black Panther and my car would not start. I called for a boost and the tow truck came 2and a half hours later and the movie would have been more than a hour in . I don't drive at night so I..."

Read All 839 reviews Customer Service

Eventbrite

1.6 (307 reviews)
    • www.eventbrite.com

"I am unable to attend the event and I am trying to get a return but no one is answering my emails or request and there is no number to call!! I just want my return!!!"

Read All 646 reviews Customer Service

MyTicketTracker

1.5 (333 reviews)
    • mtt.tickettransaction.com

"I purchased tickets to an event two months in advance. I paid a hefty price and even a hefty service fee. I NEVER received the tickets I was told I would receive an email for. My friend never got her gift and Im out hundreds of..."

Read All 616 reviews Customer Service

StubHub

1.5 (338 reviews)
    • www.stubhub.com

"I have spent the past 3 weeks trying to get the tickets I ordered. I feel like I have been given the run around. I am going to wait 2 more weeks before I file a dispute with my credit card company. This is ridiculous. I dont under..."

Read All 575 reviews Customer Service

Tickets Center

1.2 (280 reviews)
    • tickets-center.com

"Scammed someone who does not order tickets into absolutely high priced tickets. Customer service is completely terrible cannot even get ahold of someone."

Read All 491 reviews Customer Service