Browse Tickets Companies

Tickets

Ticketmaster

1.6 (10,612 reviews)
    • www.ticketmaster.com

"You have a aisle seat available the seats around it are sold but your system will not let me purchase just the one seat.
    Tim McGraw June 1st
    Sec 227 Row G Seat 11."

Read All 23986 reviews Customer Service

SeatGeek

1.5 (2,800 reviews)
    • seatgeek.com

"Went to the event and at the ticket office they told me that the original owner still owned the tickets"

Read All 5547 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Vivid Seats

1.4 (1,233 reviews)
    • www.vividseats.com

"I need my tickets Im at the show please send me my or refund me my money this is not right I was charged 952 dollars"

Read All 1959 reviews Customer Service

Viagogo

1.3 (810 reviews)
    • www.viagogo.com

"Ciao volevo sapere come mai non ho ricevuto una conferma d'ordinazione tramite email?
    Fatemi sapere grazie."

Read All 1685 reviews Customer Service

AXS

1.5 (682 reviews)
    • www.axs.com

"I went to the James Taylor website to buy tickets for his Red Rocks appearance in June and was sent to AXS. I was just clicking on a ticket to buy it on AXS when I was thrown off for being a bot. I went back in and the same thing..."

Read All 1186 reviews Customer Service

StubHub

1.6 (533 reviews)
    • www.stubhub.com

"I spoke with them and they said my issue didnt qualify for a refund.my young granddaughter purchased the tickets as she played in my iPad. I was looking at the tickets previously. According to them, my only option was to accept an..."

Read All 1006 reviews Customer Service

Fandango

1.5 (622 reviews)
    • www.fandango.com

"I bought tickets with Apple Pay
    But I did not receive a confirmation email after purchasing.it not worth it"

Read All 981 reviews Customer Service

Tickets Center

1.4 (490 reviews)
    • tickets-center.com

"I bought a concert ticket. It was never received. At the concert I only had information that told me the row but not the seat number. I was not allowed a seat because I had no ticket. Please refund the cost of the ticket."

Read All 922 reviews Customer Service

Bookmyshow

1.7 (240 reviews)
    • in.bookmyshow.com

Read All 852 reviews Customer Service

MyTicketTracker

1.4 (351 reviews)
    • mtt.tickettransaction.com

"I purchased Metallica concert tickets December 2022 for the Chicago Soldier Field event August 2024. I have not received the tickets or any other additional information in regards to the tickets.
    Please let me know if they are vali..."

Read All 652 reviews Customer Service