Browse Tickets Companies

Tickets

Ticketmaster

1.5 (1,123 reviews)
    • www.ticketmaster.com

"Yes I can't seem to get a live person to talk to all I wanted to know if my tickets are still good and want to speak with a live person"

Read All 2736 reviews Customer Service

Vivid Seats

1.4 (1,099 reviews)
    • www.vividseats.com

"We canceled our trip to Chapel Hill due to covid and had trouble unloading the tickets, but finally we sold two. so moving on.tx"

Read All 1723 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

SeatGeek

1.4 (727 reviews)
    • seatgeek.com

"Package was shipped October 18, it has been rescheduled to deliver everyday until October 22 when it said it was unable to deliver. At 8:55 October 22, it claims it was unable to deliver due to the senders request for canceling..."

Read All 1304 reviews Customer Service

Viagogo

1.4 (568 reviews)
    • www.viagogo.com

"My boyfriend bought 2 tickets on Mar 29th for the Eagles at the forum on 10/16/2021
    I emailed Ticketmaster to let them know that my boyfriends progressed cancer was spreading and we were not able to attend and would gratefully ask..."

Read All 1165 reviews Customer Service

AXS

1.4 (418 reviews)
    • www.axs.com

"So how can I get rid of the convenience fee? It's not convenient that I can only order online and not through the phone, as in calling and buying the tickets. I would like a discount code to get rid of this "convenience fee", than..."

Read All 734 reviews Customer Service

Fandango

1.3 (491 reviews)
    • www.fandango.com

"Hi, I would like to refund my tickets for Venom at Oct 3 6:45 pm for 5 tickets on concord. It didnt show on the website about the policy that we need proof of vaccination to enter the theatre."

Read All 733 reviews Customer Service

MyTicketTracker

1.4 (257 reviews)
    • mtt.tickettransaction.com

"I purchased (the most expensive tickets I have ever purchased in my lifetime) tickets to Andrea Bocelli for October 24th 2021, in celebration of my 70th birthday. I tried on several occasions to get in to obtain information on my..."

Read All 443 reviews Customer Service

Ticket Center

1.2 (206 reviews)
    • www.tcpr.com

"Purchased tickets- Over $1,000 for Family and Friends to a concert. event cancelled. Company is holding my money hostage. Will pursue legal action."

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

StubHub

1.4 (213 reviews)
    • www.stubhub.com

"26732****
    26732**** I did not use UPS but USPS and I need them to be marked as delivered and I so I can get paid"

Read All 341 reviews Customer Service

Event Tickets Center

1.4 (174 reviews)
    • www.eventticketscenter.com

"I bought tickets to the Prime back in April early April it was not specified that I would need a vaccination then they moved the concert from July to October in which when they moved it it was still not specified that I needed a..."

Read All 320 reviews Customer Service