Browse Telecommunications Companies

Primus Canada

1.6 (255 reviews)
    • www.primus.ca

"Good Day,
    Got the installation of Primus Business done Oct 8th 2021. Have had numerous complaints logged at their Customer Service, they sent a replacement modem. Have had multiple down times.
    Now we have been out of internet servic..."

Read All 523 reviews Customer Service

Jpay

1.7 (233 reviews)
    • www.jpay.com

"The same day (07.10.2021) that I wrote my complaint about the problem with the website, I received an answer from JPay Services. The problem was resolved.
    Thanks
    Francesca Rossi"

Read All 512 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Virgin Mobile USA

1.8 (99 reviews)
    • www.virginmobileusa.com

"I can not make calls from my phone, my number is 310497****.
    I have a lot of credit and I dont want to loose it"

Read All 507 reviews Customer Service

Showtime

1.3 (206 reviews)
    • www.sho.com

"Play the Indiana Jones series. You have discontinued these shows for unknown reasons. I enjoy watching them. Please support my request. Thanks for any help you can give me"

Read All 469 reviews Customer Service

Rogers Communications

1.5 (281 reviews)
    • www.rogers.com

"rogers line to house was faulty. Internet television and phone kept cutting out. No one could call me. On phone waiting maybe 20 hours. Manager said when new phone line put in ,I was to calt hem to get reimbursed for months not wo..."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

Bright House Networks

1.6 (167 reviews)
    • brighthouse.com

"this company will not send you a paper Bill and then it's like pulling teeth from a rattlesnake to get a bill online to review bill they told me a lie when I started the service that I would only have to use a card for the..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service

Freedompop

1.5 (305 reviews)
    • www.freedompop.com

"Freedom *** privides the crappiest service I have ever seen. You cannot make direct calls without their garbage app and if you have any connection problems then you will wait several days to get support via email because they..."

Read All 434 reviews Customer Service

Pandora Internet Radio

2.1 (186 reviews)
    • www.pandora.com

"My songs what I'm playing and listen to them on Pandora they don't play out to the end and it skips over songs that you're listening to"

Read All 417 reviews Customer Service

Lycamobile

1.6 (255 reviews)
    • www.lycamobile.us

"I wanted my account and pin numbers so that I can port my existing number to AT and T. The customer support was very helpful in doing that."

Read All 422 reviews Customer Service

Consolidated Communications

1.4 (261 reviews)
    • www.consolidated.com

"I have not had Internet consistently for ten days. Contacted Consolidated 4 times now and get the same broken record from all of the net support . Looking into it someone is coming out. Wrote up a ticket. I put in the notes. BS..."

Read All 420 reviews Customer Service