Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

Q Link Wireless

2.0 (342 reviews)
    • qlinkwireless.com

"For some reason my customer service is not being met my number was supposed to be getting ported and now I have a number that I brought to their company that they have not ported and I don't know how to fix that I just recently..."

Read All 641 reviews Customer Service

H2O Wireless

2.3 (318 reviews)
    • www.h2owirelessnow.com

"weak signal to my cell phone and its getting worst , no reply from h2o yey , ready to change service if help is not coming"

Read All 630 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Directv Now

1.6 (328 reviews)
    • directvnow.com

"I cancelled my Direct TV Now subscription as of February 2019. Previously, my subscription was an auto-pay from my American Express card. The charges for the subscription ended with the February 2019 auto-charge. On September 22,..."

Read All 630 reviews Customer Service

Net10 Wireless

2.0 (212 reviews)
    • www.net10wireless.com

"I love Net10. I dont love that every agent is extremely limited in what they can do and must transfer me to another agent literally more than 5 times every time I speak with them. Fortunately, this is extremely rare, as Net10..."

Read All 617 reviews Customer Service

Exede

1.3 (378 reviews)
    • www.exede.com

"I'd say 4 to 5 stars, it was a little hard to get a human though. But once I got thru the service was good."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service

ACN

2.0 (152 reviews)
    • www.acninc.com

"Under acct number 335**** for Linda Harrell. She has made all of her payments and is current with her account. Your system is sending her delinquent notices that shes not up-to-date. I typed an email with all the check numbers..."

Read All 599 reviews Customer Service

Viasat

1.2 (412 reviews)
    • www.viasat.com

"We signed up for Viasat because that was our only option for companies who offer internet where we live. We were told streaming would work great, online gaming would work great, we'd have no issues. Once installed, the issues..."

Read All 569 reviews Customer Service

FuboTV

1.7 (298 reviews)
    • www.fubo.tv

"I tried to cancel the subscription. It must not have went through. It charged my bank account. The fubotv was linked to a whole different account than my bank account. The account it was on was cashapp which is linked to my bank..."

Read All 569 reviews Customer Service

Cincinnati Bell

1.5 (384 reviews)
    • www.cincinnatibell.com

"On 10/6/21 I called Cincinnati Bell customer service to cancel a phone line on our account. 45 minutes later, I'm still on hold. The rep I dealt with is Casey ID 0614, she refused to connect me with her supervisor and just kept..."

Read All 553 reviews Customer Service

Ymax

1.2 (42 reviews)
    • www.ymaxcorp.com

"Get a *** job. Stop ripping people off *** ***"

Read All 552 reviews Customer Service