Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

Total Wireless

2.1 (659 reviews)
    • www.totalwireless.com

"My original complaint was because I did not receive a confirmation email on the purchase of my phone. I did receive my phone the other day.
    I never did get a confirmation email. No one was able to help with that."

Read All 1026 reviews Customer Service

H2O Wireless

1.9 (480 reviews)
    • www.h2owirelessnow.com

"H2O Was Good to me up until my auto pay stop which I had it on auto pay for 4 months my WiFi got slower for some reason then when I decided to go back to team mobile. H2O CUTS MY Phone OFF then send me a stressed, depressed..."

Read All 995 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shaw Cable

1.5 (602 reviews)
    • www.shaw.ca

"I want to get my internet modem in a different location where the technician set it up its not working for us I want it in my room"

Read All 963 reviews Customer Service

Rise Broadband

1.5 (664 reviews)
    • risebroadband.com

"I need to cancel my installation for 8:25-2022. Unforeseen expenses has required said funds for iinstallationi elsewhere."

Read All 936 reviews Customer Service

Starlink

2.1 (347 reviews)
    • www.starlink.com

"Broken equipment and no way to contact them, very poor service, very poor equipment, would happily recommend to an enemy"

Read All 928 reviews Customer Service

Mediacom Communications

1.6 (350 reviews)
    • www.mediacomcable.com

"I have been without internet for 8 days! When I make a service call, I am told that the issue will be fixed by the next day. I have called several times and I have told them that I work from home and very dependent on the..."

Read All 868 reviews Customer Service

Openreach

1.5 (256 reviews)
    • www.openreach.com

"Im writing to you because I have been trying to get optic fibre broadband to my property with a provider since November 23 the engineer was supposed to carry out the work before the providers came to fit the external box
    The open r..."

Read All 757 reviews Customer Service

Net10 Wireless

1.9 (278 reviews)
    • www.net10wireless.com

"Never got answers I was looking for I wish I could have got answers to my questions. But guss net 10 is not worth my time"

Read All 722 reviews Customer Service

Viasat

1.2 (504 reviews)
    • www.viasat.com

"The equipment broke twice within the first months of service. This company thought it was appropriate to offer me only $26 for eight days of missed work from home after telling me the soonest they could send a tech to fix the..."

Read All 714 reviews Customer Service

Unity Wireless

2.2 (225 reviews)
    • unitywireless.com

"What I don't understand you mailed me a phone and you mailed me a SIM card and something happened to where the phone work for one day and then no longer work then I called to get it set back up you tell me how to work 24 to 48..."

Read All 684 reviews Customer Service