Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

Tatasky

2.1 (276 reviews)
    • www.tatasky.com

"My Tata sky box not working pls resol
    My problem m Customers I'd not idia card no mensan sv04k1502B 0431522****"

Read All 912 reviews Customer Service

D2h

1.8 (305 reviews)
    • www.d2h.com

"Recharged d2h but channels not visible customer ID:6293****
    I have enclosed my transaction details with this please respond soon."

Read All 891 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Total Wireless

2.0 (584 reviews)
    • www.totalwireless.com

"I signed up for 2 phone lines after told I could have two lines on my phone then was told by another service person that I had to have another phone to sign up for 2nd line. This is after my service already began because I HAD to..."

Read All 891 reviews Customer Service

Aol

1.4 (388 reviews)
    • www.aol.com

"Ive been getting spam to an aol account that I dont have. Ive never had one with aol. I called to see if the account could be removed. Apparently not. The statement above was what I got."

Read All 826 reviews Customer Service

Mediacom Communications

1.5 (312 reviews)
    • www.mediacomcable.com

"Mediacom will add channels to your plan and increase your price even if you do not want those channels, but they are now telling us that some networks are asking for more money to broadcast on Mediacom, to Mediacom is telling us..."

Read All 803 reviews Customer Service

Shaw Cable

1.4 (520 reviews)
    • www.shaw.ca

"My modem had been failing for a couple of months (steadily increasing periods of intermittent connection), so I shouldn't have had to spend over two hours of my life helping the tech support agents to figure this out. The..."

Read All 772 reviews Customer Service

Simple Mobile

1.7 (304 reviews)
    • www.simplemobile.com

"I dropped my phone and cracked it I believe the sensor is messed up I called and I transfer the information from the broken phone to a phone that I had there is not on so all my information is in the new phone my new phone number..."

Read All 757 reviews Customer Service

Dazn

1.6 (338 reviews)
    • www.dazn.com

"I signed up to DAZN in Nigeria on Saturday 25th September hoping to watch the Anthony Joshua v Usyk fight. Unfortunately, I couldn't and all efforts to log in with various VPN failed. Kindly advise me on what to do or where not po..."

Read All 707 reviews Customer Service

Ion Television

2.2 (287 reviews)
    • www.iontelevision.com

"Reception. You can't watch this channel at all, because You can't hear or see it at all.
    DO NOT WATCH ION TELEVISION CHANNEL 68"

Read All 705 reviews Customer Service

Directv Now

1.6 (328 reviews)
    • directvnow.com

"I cancelled my Direct TV Now subscription as of February 2019. Previously, my subscription was an auto-pay from my American Express card. The charges for the subscription ended with the February 2019 auto-charge. On September 22,..."

Read All 630 reviews Customer Service