Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

Globe Telecom

1.5 (362 reviews)
    • www.globe.com.ph

"So hard to talk to a customer service how could that be a good customer service where in you just talk to a machine recorded"

Read All 802 reviews Customer Service

Mediacom Communications

1.5 (304 reviews)
    • www.mediacomcable.com

"As of today, I have been 6 days without cable tv in my living room. A technician was supposed to be here between 8 and 12 this morning. It's 11:57 and no one has shown up; currently have been on the phone with customer services fo..."

Read All 793 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aol

1.4 (362 reviews)
    • www.aol.com

"When I go out to my aol account I cannot receive any e-mails & my aol.com is critical to my correspondence to numerous corporations"

Read All 781 reviews Customer Service

Simple Mobile

1.7 (299 reviews)
    • www.simplemobile.com

"i paid my phone bill but my service isnt working. i reset my phone but its still not working. how is this possible?"

Read All 747 reviews Customer Service

Shaw Cable

1.4 (497 reviews)
    • www.shaw.ca

"My shaw cable is included in my rent. My box is saying no IP I want shaw to reset my cable. I live in Victoria BC."

Read All 736 reviews Customer Service

Tatasky

2.1 (227 reviews)
    • www.tatasky.com

"सरवततम सव टट आकश
    Asa problem kadhi navhata yesterday pasun problem zala.tv band monthly 400 recharge karato request tata sky tv problem sold ka..... thank you "

Read All 694 reviews Customer Service

Ion Television

2.2 (270 reviews)
    • www.iontelevision.com

"Its SATURDAY AND HAWAII 50 IS ON WHY ISN'T LAW& ORDER SVU ON?????? I WOULD APPRECIATE A RESPONSE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE"

Read All 678 reviews Customer Service

Dazn

1.6 (322 reviews)
    • www.dazn.com

"I canceled the subscription the first month that I used it and for some reason DAZN reactivated it again three months after and they charged me for two more months."

Read All 665 reviews Customer Service

Directv Now

1.6 (328 reviews)
    • directvnow.com

"I cancelled my Direct TV Now subscription as of February 2019. Previously, my subscription was an auto-pay from my American Express card. The charges for the subscription ended with the February 2019 auto-charge. On September 22,..."

Read All 630 reviews Customer Service

Exede

1.3 (376 reviews)
    • www.exede.com

"I finally got a top supervisor out of CA to grant me a new modem. The tech arrived with the modem, said he had to check the equipment outside, and simply got in his truck and drove away.. Not a good bye,, not a kiss my rear good..."

Read All 606 reviews Customer Service