Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

Mediacom Communications

1.6 (333 reviews)
    • www.mediacomcable.com

"We live in a university town. As soon as the students return our internet goes out constantly. We are constantly having to reset our modem, call customer service, and wait two weeks for a technician that reports everything is..."

Read All 837 reviews Customer Service

Simple Mobile

1.7 (338 reviews)
    • www.simplemobile.com

"I was very satisfied with my service until I needed to speak with an actual person. I simply needed to deactivate/cancel service. I tried 5 times to do this before I finally got to actually speak to a human being. Way more..."

Read All 829 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ion Television

2.2 (320 reviews)
    • www.iontelevision.com

"Regarding Criminal Minds. In this crazy world we exist in, WHY would you put a show on that gives many of the unstable people out there ideas how to hurt and/or kill people. Try remembering that kids do watch your programming...."

Read All 773 reviews Customer Service

Net10 Wireless

1.9 (248 reviews)
    • www.net10wireless.com

"Since merging with Verizon our 3 phones no longer work as they should...terrible service,slow data dropped calls ... Clearly throttled ...run"

Read All 680 reviews Customer Service

Viasat

1.2 (475 reviews)
    • www.viasat.com

"We had service only out of lack of competition. After year were able to get Verizon luckily. Service was slow, sporadic and very expensive. Then when we go to cancel they tell us what to return which my wife asked that nothing on..."

Read All 667 reviews Customer Service

Directv Now

1.6 (328 reviews)
    • directvnow.com

"I cancelled my Direct TV Now subscription as of February 2019. Previously, my subscription was an auto-pay from my American Express card. The charges for the subscription ended with the February 2019 auto-charge. On September 22,..."

Read All 630 reviews Customer Service

Exede

1.3 (379 reviews)
    • www.exede.com

"i changed my service two years ago.i paid my bill but was sent a bill for equipment.when i called they said they received it and not to worry about the bill.i still received the bills but was told the same thing.now two years..."

Read All 612 reviews Customer Service

ACN

2.0 (155 reviews)
    • www.acninc.com

"I made a call on the first of the month to tell them that I know longer needed the services because I have moved and I do not have a home address but they still continue to try to take the money off of my account I need for..."

Read All 606 reviews Customer Service

Cincinnati Bell

1.3 (388 reviews)
    • www.cincinnatibell.com

"Called service for an issue we have had three times in three weeks. Explained the process we went through and asked for a tech to come out. Was told have to follow process which we had already done. After 40 minutes we did the..."

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service

Ymax

1.2 (43 reviews)
    • www.ymaxcorp.com

"Because of a banking error, our cable bill went unpaid for 45 days and our service was suspended. I used the cable companys online chat function and the tech uncovered the error. I ended the chat and minutes later Jeffrey from Yma..."

Read All 553 reviews Customer Service