Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

Optimum

1.4 (753 reviews)
    • www.optimum.net

"I would like a review of the call made somewhere around May 13-15 asking about my billing. need call back."

Read All 1210 reviews Customer Service

Charter Communications

1.7 (441 reviews)
    • corporate.charter.com

"October of 2020 I contacted spectrum to remove my old modem ( that I owned) to replace with my new modem .I then upped my internet to the ultra paying $94 a month. I work from home and my son does school from home. connectivity..."

Read All 1183 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Spectrum

1.6 (836 reviews)
    • www.spectrum.com

"Have been with intermittent internet service for 4 months! Work from home so this is awful service. Also told me no outages in our area after months of this crap found out it was on their equipment outside. Asked for some kind of..."

Read All 1172 reviews Customer Service

Safelink Wireless

1.9 (513 reviews)
    • www.safelinkwireless.com

"I know that my phone has been hacked. Wasnt sure what my next step was. Then I remembered this phone was issued to me and is from the government so I'm hoping that I can get this problem taken care of ASAP. Not what to do next."

Read All 1159 reviews Customer Service

PLDT

1.7 (413 reviews)
    • pldthome.com

"PLDT IS NOT VERY GOOD. DON'T USE PLDT AS YOUR INTERNET IT'S VERY BAD INTERNET I WISH PLDT GET CLOSED"

Read All 1092 reviews Customer Service

Cricket Wireless

1.8 (560 reviews)
    • www.cricketwireless.com

"I bought a phone on 6-7-2021, the phone got so hot, you could not even hold it in your hand, dropped calls regularly, I took the phone back to get a refund on 7-10, was told that I had to speak to the manager that would be there..."

Read All 1077 reviews Customer Service

Rise Broadband

1.6 (652 reviews)
    • risebroadband.com

"Have had continual loss of service ever since we became a customer! Not sure why? Will be looking at the new United Coop plan!"

Read All 920 reviews Customer Service

Metro by TMobile

2.0 (470 reviews)
    • www.metrobyt-mobile.com

"This is my phone , I don't need anybody to tell me to clean my phone ok.just leave me alone and take that Metro (M) off the corner of my phone ."

Read All 909 reviews Customer Service

Total Wireless

2.0 (565 reviews)
    • www.totalwireless.com

"my phone is locked and I can't use it and I just bought it I just paid $78.08 for the phone and the cover to take care of it and get home and try to set stuff up it won't do anything but lock up"

Read All 859 reviews Customer Service

D2h

1.8 (284 reviews)
    • www.d2h.com

"I received call from videocon d2h customer care to book new d2h and price is 1799 and will get 2000rs amozon voucher if will I had booked the request and request id is - 916**** but still connection not provided to me already 7..."

Read All 820 reviews Customer Service