Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

Optimum

1.4 (860 reviews)
    • www.optimum.net

"Our service has been erratic lately. For example, the other night we were watching a Terminator movie and right in the middle of it, the program changed to a baseball game (see attachment) This has happened more than once and it..."

Read All 1377 reviews Customer Service

Cricket Wireless

1.9 (648 reviews)
    • www.cricketwireless.com

"I have not been able to receive calls since Friday, this is my business phone, the customer service people are also the same people doing scam calls, heard it when I called in.If this is a US company, why can't you never get an..."

Read All 1256 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Charter Communications

1.8 (449 reviews)
    • corporate.charter.com

"they could not get it activated.For 6hrs ...all morning and 2hrs in afternoon .so .We said we did not need it if it will not work..They said that they would charge us $50 .We will not pay for something..that did us no good ...HOW..."

Read All 1203 reviews Customer Service

Globe Telecom

1.6 (488 reviews)
    • www.globe.com.ph

"it only took you hours to disconnect service but will take you countless days to reconnect it despite of the payment made. no live representative to answer queries other than your annoying automated system! for the record, make..."

Read All 1166 reviews Customer Service

Q Link Wireless

1.9 (517 reviews)
    • qlinkwireless.com

"I lost my benefits for no reason.
    My SafeLink phone was shut off after only a few weeks, I can't reapply , and I don't know why. I do not have Qlink, I had SafeLink."

Read All 1059 reviews Customer Service

d2h

1.7 (344 reviews)
    • www.d2h.com

"My HD services are not working, tried to contact Airtel customer care, but the procedure is soo long and at last no solution also... Really upset"

Read All 1016 reviews Customer Service

Total Wireless

2.0 (645 reviews)
    • www.totalwireless.com

"Ordered new iPhone 14 with the digital sim that total sells on their website but apparently cant activate because customer service hasnt been trained to do that! I ended up sending my new phone back and well switch to a carrier..."

Read All 999 reviews Customer Service

Rise Broadband

1.5 (664 reviews)
    • risebroadband.com

"I need to cancel my installation for 8:25-2022. Unforeseen expenses has required said funds for iinstallationi elsewhere."

Read All 936 reviews Customer Service

H2O Wireless

1.9 (445 reviews)
    • www.h2owirelessnow.com

"I paid my bill but Im still getting notifications from H2O that I did not pay. The bill was paid in the store because my bank card was hacked. I will reset the account when I get the new card which should be very soon"

Read All 922 reviews Customer Service

Shaw Cable

1.4 (563 reviews)
    • www.shaw.ca

"Shaw is now charging 30.00 for a remote so tired of being ripped of by this company.
    If they are not providing the service I should be able to cancel my contract."

Read All 863 reviews Customer Service