Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

Spectrum

1.7 (979 reviews)
    • www.spectrum.com

"As a Spectrum customer I do not feel we should have to play the every 2 year old game of..new customers get all the promotions and sorry you just pay more...Dont choose to loose."

Read All 1385 reviews Customer Service

PLDT

1.7 (475 reviews)
    • pldthome.com

"no service without anyone from customer service contacting us to informed that there will be a service interruption"

Read All 1270 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Optimum

1.4 (778 reviews)
    • www.optimum.net

"First appointment an incompetent technician. Second appointment, no show.
    We need 2 tv boxes. I don't know what it takes for Optimum to get it done.really."

Read All 1244 reviews Customer Service

Charter Communications

1.7 (443 reviews)
    • corporate.charter.com

"charging for returned equipment.6 months ago they would not drop charges. Today i called about tv charges said we don't have tv. stopped charging why not 6 months ago. total 1200.00 and do not use service. After collecting 1200..."

Read All 1187 reviews Customer Service

Telkom

1.6 (440 reviews)
    • www.telkom.co.za

"Im getting no response from telkom and nudept company. I payd over R13000 on a telkom account that sould be settled end of October but is unsure if the payment go to telkom and if all payments has been allocated. I have sent..."

Read All 1175 reviews Customer Service

Safelink Wireless

1.9 (526 reviews)
    • www.safelinkwireless.com

"Keep unlimited data thank you I am a Veteran don't work thank you again. Need phone service communication is needed it's a must have it disabled."

Read All 1183 reviews Customer Service

Cricket Wireless

1.8 (589 reviews)
    • www.cricketwireless.com

"I went to cricket to transfer my cell phone and add two lines the lady told me all she needed was my account number and four digit pin last four of my SSN she told me I will get a Galaxy A02 for switching walked me over to the..."

Read All 1130 reviews Customer Service

Metro by TMobile

2.0 (566 reviews)
    • www.metrobyt-mobile.com

"I ask to unlock 3 out of 4 lines that I have already paid for services and everything was good when I talk to the man yesterday then after I got off the phone with him and put the Sims card in the phone I done what he said cut..."

Read All 1086 reviews Customer Service

Globe Telecom

1.6 (421 reviews)
    • www.globe.com.ph

"I can't even browse the internet in my home due to their poor services in terms of internet connection."

Read All 967 reviews Customer Service

Rise Broadband

1.6 (659 reviews)
    • risebroadband.com

"I have been without Internet for a month! They were supposed to call me when they couldnt get out in over two weeks for my first service call they never called and they showed up and just left then they scheduled another one I..."

Read All 927 reviews Customer Service