Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

Optimum

1.5 (958 reviews)
    • www.optimum.net

"The person on the phone was incredibly helpful and got everything straightened out for me. I thank her very much but it was very difficult to find which 800 number to call Optimum at because my problem was not one of them in your..."

Read All 1526 reviews Customer Service

MetroPCS

2.0 (758 reviews)
    • www.metropcs.com

"Years ago, I signed up for a bundle plan with Metro PCS and Amazon Prime membership. They canceled their agreement and now asking me to accept the new terms. Which are pay the same thing as before to Metro PCS and Pay the full..."

Read All 1503 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cricket Wireless

1.9 (752 reviews)
    • www.cricketwireless.com

"No connection to internet and I dont want to give more details of what happened I want to speak to someone in customer service! Not happy!"

Read All 1502 reviews Customer Service

Tatasky

1.8 (427 reviews)
    • www.tatasky.com

"Sir tata sky set up box replacement charge sir I request to replace my set up box but your officer and technituin pressure to upgrade I have call last three days but problem not still toaday vapi dist valsad gujrat pin 396191 pl..."

Read All 1483 reviews Customer Service

Q Link Wireless

2.0 (659 reviews)
    • qlinkwireless.com

"I attend school online and for the last four months my data has been messed up. Every time I have called support, I'm given the same lame explanation with no help. Qlink says I have used up my high speed data, which means I..."

Read All 1468 reviews Customer Service

Koodo Mobile

1.9 (601 reviews)
    • www.koodomobile.com

"Well I have this phone that was koodo and switched over to lucky mobile. And I can't get it to work."

Read All 1435 reviews Customer Service

Globe Telecom

1.5 (527 reviews)
    • www.globe.com.ph

"3months ko n po hindi nagamit ung sim card ko. Pwede ko p po b ito magamit. Kelangan ko po kc itong sim ko s gcash ko at meron din po itong laman. Pwede ko po b itransferd s ibang number? O pwede ko p po nman magamit itong sim..."

Read All 1292 reviews Customer Service

Charter Communications

1.7 (453 reviews)
    • corporate.charter.com

"When I finally got to talk with someone, he was difficult to understand because of his accent. He was of no help at all. The lady I talked to was nice and easy to understand but still not helpful.
    I finally solved the problem mysel..."

Read All 1208 reviews Customer Service

d2h

1.7 (365 reviews)
    • www.d2h.com

"Recharge is already done from 8th Jan 2024.but the channel number 1715 is not coming.but before 2 days the warking but not today... please help me"

Read All 1109 reviews Customer Service

Simple Mobile

1.7 (425 reviews)
    • www.simplemobile.com

"I tried to put some pin in my phone by then , I failed. After fail they block and beg me to put my fill my PUK in order to unlock my SIM card. Thats all"

Read All 1032 reviews Customer Service