Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

Sprint

1.6 (878 reviews)
    • www.sprint.com

"Someone open a account in my name on June 08 2021 I did not give anyone permission to open a account in my name with sprint.Its showing up on my credit report with a bill over a thousand dollars. I didn't authorize this account"

Read All 1745 reviews Customer Service

Cox Communications

1.6 (807 reviews)
    • www.cox.com

"I had Cox cable 5 years ago, I had to cancel their services because every time the equipment went down they had to go through my neighbor's house to fix the issue. Recently I saw a collections report from COX saying I owed them..."

Read All 1661 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service

TracFone

1.9 (668 reviews)
    • www.tracfone.com

"I was lied to by everyone involved with the purchase of this phone, I was told it can be used with straight talk, NO! straight talk will not use it.. TracfONE requires you to buy time to get the advertised price (TOTAL BAIT AND SW..."

Read All 1564 reviews Customer Service

MetroPCS

2.0 (756 reviews)
    • www.metropcs.com

"I paid my phone bill Tuesday of $64 but when I normally do my phone eventually let me use my mobile hotspot on my phone"

Read All 1476 reviews Customer Service

Sirius XM Radio

2.0 (580 reviews)
    • www.siriusxm.com

"I installed the sirus antenna on my truck radio (which is setup to receive sirusxm). Would I receive any signal, or would I have to have sirus turn on"

Read All 1460 reviews Customer Service

Boost Mobile

1.8 (732 reviews)
    • www.boostmobile.com

"I paid $14 to add data to hotspot #(304)767-****
    Data is not active.
    Last month I paid ruffly $24 for the hotspot ,,,, data ran out so had my brother go to the local Boost store in Saint Albans W.Va. 25177 to add data , the amount w..."

Read All 1456 reviews Customer Service

TMobile

1.7 (565 reviews)
    • www.t-mobile.com

"I have been with T-Mobile for over 15 years and have always found their service to be impeccable. However, just very recently, it seems they are taking a new path forward. It may just be that they are overwhelmed with calls and ar..."

Read All 1453 reviews Customer Service

Consumer Cellular

1.9 (759 reviews)
    • www.consumercellular.com

"my dara flip phone has many issues, so have others, as the phone is no longer offered. no service in mountain view, arkansas, even tho i checked, befor leaving verzion. my wife is in florida, with her mom, and has to go outside..."

Read All 1444 reviews Customer Service

Assurance Wireless

2.0 (719 reviews)
    • www.assurancewireless.com

"Cell ohone I had my celk phone and somre crazed guy took .y cell phone and broke it there another way I can get anotgwr phone sent tk ne if you can I sure woukd alprecjage it. Thanks."

Read All 1429 reviews Customer Service