Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

Securtel

1.3 (659 reviews)
    • www.securtel.us

"My issue was not resolved nobody called me back to discuss how to unblock my husband he has been trying to call me and it tells him he is blocked I need him to be unblocked my number is 909663****"

Read All 1662 reviews Customer Service

Cox Communications

1.6 (777 reviews)
    • www.cox.com

"I was overcharged by $50 on my bill and no one will speak to me to resolve the issue. I have no explanation as to why I have been charged so much."

Read All 1620 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service

TracFone

1.9 (632 reviews)
    • www.tracfone.com

"After years as a TracFone customer I am completely dissatisfied with poorly trained unresponsive inconsistent customer service.
    I upgraded my iPhones with the assistance of their agent. They sent the wrong phones, I was informed I..."

Read All 1513 reviews Customer Service

MetroPCS

2.0 (741 reviews)
    • www.metropcs.com

"I have been with Metro for a couple of years, first on my daughter in law's plan, then on my own plan. Until about 3/4 months ago, I was very happy with their service. About 4 months ago, my internet started crawling, often failin..."

Read All 1441 reviews Customer Service

Consumer Cellular

1.9 (735 reviews)
    • www.consumercellular.com

"Been a customer for four plus years. Unable to use cell service at my home and surrounding areas. Changed from T service to AT&;;;;;;;;;;;T. Switched back from AT&T back to T Mob..."

Read All 1414 reviews Customer Service

Sirius XM Radio

2.0 (539 reviews)
    • www.siriusxm.com

"Why wont anyone answer the phone? Why when I dial a number it ask me questions on this web page. ? Why dont you just take calls? If you would take calls maybe this would improve your ratings."

Read All 1387 reviews Customer Service

Assurance Wireless

2.0 (686 reviews)
    • www.assurancewireless.com

"I WAS APPROVED THROUGH ASSURANCE WIRELESS WEBSITE WHEN I APPLIEED FOR SERVICE AND THE FREE NEWER ANDROID LAST WEEK 6-4-2021 AND IT SAID MY NEW DEVICE WOUOLD BE HERE IN 7 DAYS AND I NEVER RECEIVED A CONFORMATION NOR HAVE I..."

Read All 1360 reviews Customer Service

TMobile

1.7 (489 reviews)
    • www.t-mobile.com

"My wife and I visited a T Mobile store in Victorville to up grade our phones to 5G and to shop for new phones and before this encounter always had a great experience everyone always wonderful and helpful however in this instance..."

Read All 1349 reviews Customer Service

Boost Mobile

1.8 (671 reviews)
    • www.boostmobile.com

"I need my puk code and you boost mobile are the only carrier who doesn't have 24/7 customer service i need my puk code needed it at 11pm past night now plz do your job and help me get my puk code *** at least straight talk has 24..."

Read All 1335 reviews Customer Service