Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

Cox Communications

1.6 (868 reviews)
    • www.cox.com

"My account was deactivated. When I checked my account I only had a balance of $9.95. And the payment wasn't due until October 19th, 2022. The last time this happened, only a week ago, it was a balance due if $2.53. I paid $20 and..."

Read All 1754 reviews Customer Service

Sprint

1.6 (879 reviews)
    • www.sprint.com

"Someone open a account in my name on June 08 2021 I did not give anyone permission to open a account in my name with sprint.Its showing up on my credit report with a bill over a thousand dollars. I didn't authorize this account"

Read All 1746 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

TMobile

1.7 (719 reviews)
    • www.t-mobile.com

"I literally just got off the phone with sprint about my Note 20 ultra so forgive any errors in grammar.After spending over 2hrs on the phone with sprint/T mobile I'm disappointed,disgusted at the deceptive sales promotion. I was..."

Read All 1714 reviews Customer Service

PLDT

1.7 (657 reviews)
    • pldthome.com

"no internet connection for almost one day. when i reported to cust serv chat, it took me more than 30mins just to wait for the available cust serv rep.?"

Read All 1694 reviews Customer Service

Metro by TMobile

2.0 (808 reviews)
    • www.metrobyt-mobile.com

"I still have major problems concerning the phone account with Metro by T-Mobile the sim is still hacked and the phone, and someone continues to change information concerning my account without my knowledge. They are still..."

Read All 1634 reviews Customer Service

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"I waited for 30 minutes to return a cable box before I left. Only one person was on the sales floor while others were in the back."

Read All 1572 reviews Customer Service

Consumer Cellular

1.9 (802 reviews)
    • www.consumercellular.com

"She disconnected my service on one phone line promptly n efficiently
    Very satisfied with my service from the customer service rep
    Sherry Joyner"

Read All 1507 reviews Customer Service

MetroPCS

2.0 (757 reviews)
    • www.metropcs.com

"Called to find out about the buying a phone online called the girl here in Moses Lake about it she was very rude and hung up on me I just asking some questions and felt she was very rude and not understanding what I was trying to..."

Read All 1483 reviews Customer Service

Tatasky

1.8 (428 reviews)
    • www.tatasky.com

"I am trying to call customer care number from yesterday but no lock none of the numbers not working don't put website which is not working numbers"

Read All 1482 reviews Customer Service

Safelink Wireless

1.9 (629 reviews)
    • www.safelinkwireless.com

"I need to know can I get a phone I used to have a carrier with your but that phone is not on them so I would love to know can you give me a call at 336-254-** ** p"

Read All 1385 reviews Customer Service