Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

magicJack

1.9 (255 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"The service rep was not very helpful. I want to cancel this service that I have not been able to use since i installed it. The service was also renewed without me knowing, now Im being told that I can cancel it but I cannot get a..."

Read All 2775 reviews Customer Service

Suddenlink

1.5 (1,695 reviews)
    • www.suddenlink.com

"Yall keep connecting me with a recording person I want to speak with someone personal . Yall really to high"

Read All 2703 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Securus Technologies

1.7 (1,075 reviews)
    • www.securustech.net

"I didnt agree to sending money or them take the money off my card and not sure how to go about getting it back on my bank card"

Read All 2637 reviews Customer Service

Straight Talk Wireless

2.0 (1,094 reviews)
    • www.straighttalk.com

"called spoke to a computer for about ten minutes,when i was supposed to be transfered to a human i was cut off,looking for new server."

Read All 2452 reviews Customer Service

Spectrum

1.8 (1,506 reviews)
    • www.spectrum.com

"I have a cable in my yard and neighbors yard for 4 months. Was told would be buried in 10-14 days. The company came out and buried new cable to different pole. It is not connected because no tap there. I flagged a Spectrum bucket..."

Read All 2277 reviews Customer Service

Securtel

1.3 (809 reviews)
    • www.securtel.us

"I can not use your service it said error. You charged my bank account but I have not been able to use ."

Read All 2056 reviews Customer Service

TV Land

1.9 (712 reviews)
    • www.tvland.com

"Every night at 9pm there is a run of Everybody Loves Raymond. Its a great show but when youve seen every episode over and over I dont want to watch anymore. Why cant they flip the shows around the rotation. Like put King of..."

Read All 1909 reviews Customer Service

TracFone

1.9 (830 reviews)
    • www.tracfone.com

"SO, disappointed in this co. Have been a customer for YEARS. Their service coverage is spotty & they've recently changed to Verizon only. I cannot get coverage u less I travel 10 miles from home. I have 1,300 minutes & I can't use..."

Read All 1862 reviews Customer Service

Boost Mobile

1.8 (925 reviews)
    • www.boostmobile.com

"I would like to know when I am going to be getting my refund since I am no longer a customer since 9/15/22(.my service with boost was cancelled on this day) . I will be expecting the full refund within the next 10 business days si..."

Read All 1825 reviews Customer Service

Assurance Wireless

2.0 (883 reviews)
    • www.assurancewireless.com

"Thank you so much for getting back in contact with me and for making sure everything was okay even when I wasn't responding everything turned out fine and I do appreciate all of your hard work and for just making sure we are able..."

Read All 1757 reviews Customer Service