Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

Dish Network

1.7 (1,102 reviews)
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"On 9/19/21 I sent an issue to Dish Network and as of 9/22/21 we have not received a response or feedback from Dish Network."

Read All 2822 reviews Customer Service

Hulu

2.1 (1,540 reviews)
    • www.hulu.com

"I am not willing to pay this type of money anymore for the very disappointing service. Hulu constantly shuts off, return to home pages, or is buffering 4 to 6 times per hour with live TV."

Read All 2772 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Magicjack

1.9 (236 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"I just renewed Magicjack Go by mistake, I truely do not need two devices. It is a very old device.
    Do I need to return this old device to get my refund? Please advice. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
    Sincerely Yours
    JaLo Wo..."

Read All 2731 reviews Customer Service

Netflix

2.3 (910 reviews)
    • www.netflix.com

"They keep raising prices over and over and over, now they tell me I can only watch one tv? Dont think so cya scammers.Do not get netflix."

Read All 2551 reviews Customer Service

Suddenlink

1.5 (1,579 reviews)
    • www.suddenlink.com

"I called to cancel my cable TV and phone service with Suddenlink since it was getting VERY expensive for just basic cable. I was told that if I do that, my internet service would go up to $154.00 per month. They offer new..."

Read All 2515 reviews Customer Service

Securus Technologies

1.7 (992 reviews)
    • www.securustech.net

"Having a hard time getting through to an actual person or finding any more information on a refund inmate was switch to a different location after I get done order commissary and have not received it l"

Read All 2368 reviews Customer Service

Straight Talk Wireless

2.7 (966 reviews)
    • www.straighttalk.com

"At one time I had 4 bars of service in my home, now I can't even make a call from home.Straight talk service is basically NONEXISTENT, keep getting notices that my phone is not registered on a network even when I have 4..."

Read All 2202 reviews Customer Service

Verizon Wireless

1.8 (1,162 reviews)
    • www.verizonwireless.com

"Being overcharged, initial DO MORE PLAN getting changed without consent (we don't know what plan we were changed to). Our bill has been very high from the original signing plan. Apparently, our plan was changed without our..."

Read All 2172 reviews Customer Service

Sling TV

2.0 (1,130 reviews)
    • www.sling.com

"Very difficult to regain all the local channels I lost. Spent close to a half hour with tech support getting them back!
    Very poor programming/ program layout.
    Superb tech support from Robin. This girl dont give up!!!"

Read All 1945 reviews Customer Service

Securtel

1.3 (707 reviews)
    • www.securtel.us

"I did not authorize a payment for $45 out of my account and now I can not reach no one concerning my money"

Read All 1791 reviews Customer Service