Skip to content

Telecommunications

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,635 reviews)
    • www.directv.com

"Direct tv is predatory that being said here's some examples
    1. The channels are organized very poorly on purpose. There are tons of info channels places in between other channels so you have to go by them while you're looking. This..."

Read All 14113 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.9 (6,477 reviews)
    • www.xfinity.com

"You over charged me. It is supposed to be $180 not $260. I called to get my bill lowered. I was told it would be $242. Still to high. Then I was talking to a agent about another issue and he asked if I wanted to see What he could..."

Read All 12132 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ATT

1.6 (2,786 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"You seem to be well aware of the issue; I keep getting texts that say you're "working on it". 713-850-**** is dead; not working."

Read All 7269 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,852 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"It takes far too long to talk to a live person to cancel the landline service, which is frustrating. The support person didn't seem to understand the request. I'm disappointed that there's no discount for veterans on internet or..."

Read All 7008 reviews Customer Service

Airtel

1.5 (1,802 reviews)
    • www.airtel.in

"All documents and payment for airtel internet broadband connection have been processed since 3 days and complaint filed but still your service team is working very slowly. If no one is answering my calls, please provide me..."

Read All 5442 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (2,150 reviews)
    • www.dish.com

"I want to go back to the package I had before all the changes people made to my TV.
    I can't get the channels I want.
    Please understand that I am very upset with Dish.
    Richard Blythe"

Read All 4988 reviews Customer Service

Telkom

1.7 (1,597 reviews)
    • www.telkom.co.za

"My Wi-Fi connected to Metro fiber 250 meg line still not installed, need feedback when installation will take place. ID 691125****089"

Read All 4876 reviews Customer Service

CenturyLink

1.5 (2,162 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"You can't actually call anyone and speak to a live representative unless you do it within their hours, and then you have to wait two hours to speak with someone. They encourage you to text them or use chat support, but then also,..."

Read All 4188 reviews Customer Service

Verizon Wireless

1.9 (1,988 reviews)
    • www.verizonwireless.com

"Been calling for over a year and a half about my account being hacked and it been giving me issues with my phone I have overwhelming amount of evidence tech support has acknowledged it hasnt done anything been promised diff..."

Read All 3811 reviews Customer Service

Spectrum

2.0 (2,409 reviews)
    • www.spectrum.com

"Had problems while in Ohio and in Hawaii. Bad customer service. Poor internet connection, Horrid email service. Nothing but rate increases. Overpriced."

Read All 3803 reviews Customer Service