Skip to content

1.7 (5,634 reviews)
    • www.directv.com

"We are America's best value inn, Brinkley AR 72021
    Cust ID: 01545****
    We have a 48-room subscription, but 50% is not working (either due to set top box issues or cable distribution issues, etc.)
    We will stop the service if not rectif..."

Read All 14112 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.9 (6,471 reviews)
    • www.xfinity.com

"Xfinity/Comcast lost their Bally Sports package. I would like a refund now that I am no longer able to get many of the channels with regional sports."

Read All 12125 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ATT

1.6 (2,786 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"I do not recommend ATT Business Internet. They just get you into a contract and then, when you start to question anything, they ignore you until you are stuck in the contract. I have a Premises Based Firewall SMB - Checkpoint..."

Read All 7268 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,852 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"It takes far too long to talk to a live person to cancel the landline service, which is frustrating. The support person didn't seem to understand the request. I'm disappointed that there's no discount for veterans on internet or..."

Read All 7008 reviews Customer Service

Airtel

1.5 (1,801 reviews)
    • www.airtel.in

"My eSIM was deleted from my phone. Right now, I am in Australia. How do I activate it again? My number is 703202****. My physical SIM card is in my phone but it's not active. Please check the attached SIM card photo."

Read All 5436 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (2,150 reviews)
    • www.dish.com

"TV is not working and technician cant fix it and now itll be three days with no TV. Not a happy customer."

Read All 4987 reviews Customer Service

Telkom

1.7 (1,593 reviews)
    • www.telkom.co.za

"I want to downgrade my fibre contract to a cheaper one. I don't need the expensive one I am on right now."

Read All 4869 reviews Customer Service

CenturyLink

1.5 (2,162 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"You can't actually call anyone and speak to a live representative unless you do it within their hours, and then you have to wait two hours to speak with someone. They encourage you to text them or use chat support, but then also,..."

Read All 4188 reviews Customer Service

Verizon Wireless

1.9 (1,988 reviews)
    • www.verizonwireless.com

"Been calling for over a year and a half about my account being hacked and it been giving me issues with my phone I have overwhelming amount of evidence tech support has acknowledged it hasnt done anything been promised diff..."

Read All 3811 reviews Customer Service

Spectrum

2.0 (2,409 reviews)
    • www.spectrum.com

"Had problems while in Ohio and in Hawaii. Bad customer service. Poor internet connection, Horrid email service. Nothing but rate increases. Overpriced."

Read All 3803 reviews Customer Service