Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,300 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Im still waiting on my refund you got your equipment back the next day of cancellation you were paid what I owed for service used up to cancellation so Ive done everything I needed to so now where is my refund."

Read All 13516 reviews Customer Service

Hotstar

2.0 (2,197 reviews)
    • www.hotstar.com

"Sir Humara recharge double hogya h paise 2 bar cut gye h aur... subscribe krne ke baat bhi live nhi dekh pare h Sar Hamara. Sar Hamara double recharge ho gaya hai."

Read All 6981 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ATT

1.6 (2,346 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"I ordered the AT&T internet service from an AT&T salesman on May, 22 2021. He looked a hardworking and honest man, and I thought he deserved for me to order from him. Our deals were communicated though the phone message,..."

Read All 6435 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,140 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"Never received the correct bandwith over a year know. At 300Mbs should be getting 1.2gig 1200z. Please tell me why ?"

Read All 5657 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.9 (2,201 reviews)
    • www.xfinity.com

"Not happy that we can't get XFINITY service to the new address, it Not even a1/4 mile down the road and XFINITY can't run a line to the address, sucks"

Read All 3891 reviews Customer Service

Centurylink

1.5 (1,836 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"called and got a ticket for repair but no one showed up, called again and can't get a hold of a real person to talk with. Got the ticket number and now the repair date is out further than the original date. Very frustrating."

Read All 3603 reviews Customer Service

YouTube TV

1.8 (1,561 reviews)
    • tv.youtube.com

"How many ways can I say the service sucks? It sucks its horrible. Its awful. Its horrible. Its terrible. It is the worst."

Read All 3545 reviews Customer Service

Frontier Communications

1.8 (2,048 reviews)
    • www.frontier.com

"Today, 9/24/2021 starts the seventh day our house phone has not worked correctly. It does not ring when called from a cell phone or another phone. I've called the help line, and the response is "we know there's a problem in your..."

Read All 3276 reviews Customer Service

Roku

1.8 (1,446 reviews)
    • www.roku.com

"I called because my roku remote wont charge now past 10% so I called and your automated service told me to use website"

Read All 3266 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (1,045 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"I spent almost 2 hours on chat and phone. I was assured the additional 15.00 month charge would be removed. It wasn't. I just got notification that higher amount was charged to my debit card. Do I need to spend 2 more hours on..."

Read All 3048 reviews Customer Service