Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,387 reviews)
    • www.directv.com

"Was a customer for many years, sold our home and asked to have a new dish installed at our new home. *** *** losers had me take time off work "2" different days, they scheduled a tech for service and the *** *** never showed up...."

Read All 13659 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.9 (3,786 reviews)
    • www.xfinity.com

"I just found out that someone has service in my name at 9603 homestead and I need to resolve this ASAP I just found out on my credit report that someone at 9603 apartment 91 is using my name on Xfinity and I just would like for..."

Read All 7077 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ATT

1.6 (2,577 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"My internet is out. I called and got a service tech appointment and they did not show up. Now I'm trying to find out why and I have been cut off put on hold and not helped at all. When you call the automated list sends you to the..."

Read All 6864 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,438 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"Comcast is fine with their virtual monopoly in my area. When there is a problem they are more than 4 days before being able to make a repair."

Read All 6260 reviews Customer Service

Centurylink

1.5 (1,996 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"I canceled my account. Last month. Was told everything was paid up . Dont know my account number, three all that stuff away.
    Why am I being billed?"

Read All 3891 reviews Customer Service

Frontier Communications

1.3 (2,075 reviews)
    • www.frontier.com

"If I could somehow rate this a 1 star right now , I would.
    I paid my moms past due internet bill in full to restore service.
    The site said it would take 15min to 24hrs give or take.
    Tht was at the end of July and it still hasnt chang..."

Read All 3323 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (1,134 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"To: Verizon Wireless Executive Relations (CASE 285****)
    In response to the above-mentioned case and shared with the BBB (complaint #1761****), I will again correct you on the term of contract being one month, not one year.
    Your lega..."

Read All 3203 reviews Customer Service

Verizon Wireless

1.8 (1,630 reviews)
    • www.verizonwireless.com

"Verizon is the worst provider I have ever experienced,I don't get any services at all and the can eat up more data and faster than. Pacman can eat those dots,I haven't had my phone a whole month yet and I have had to buy extra..."

Read All 3113 reviews Customer Service

Telkom

1.6 (1,014 reviews)
    • www.telkom.co.za

"I want to make an upgrade with a number of 067976**** so I want to know is due to for upgrading because am having other accounts that are new"

Read All 3038 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1,156 reviews)
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"Dish is a crock I keep getting on all dish networks phone numbers so this flyer I received in the mail is a scam then I got cut off from dish customer service when I call back keep getting straight talk"

Read All 2915 reviews Customer Service