Browse Telecommunications Companies

Telecommunications

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,309 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13527 reviews Customer Service

Hotstar

1.9 (2,488 reviews)
    • www.hotstar.com

"Iam Subscribed Disney-Hotstar in 13 August 2021 for one year, 1 months run properly. Last 1 month to till date Disney-Hotstar not run and say Subscribed again."

Read All 8037 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ATT

1.6 (2,382 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"We are a vet practice and had a landline we use for fax service. Same number for over 20 years. ATT notified us last year they were cancelling land lines. We contacted a fax provider and tried to port number. ATT kept rejecting..."

Read All 6508 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,171 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"A $50 charge was made to my card for deposit fee that service was canceled I was told that money would be placed back on my card within a few days it's now been a couple weeks and that money has not been replaced I would like to..."

Read All 5724 reviews Customer Service

Xfinity

1.8 (2,333 reviews)
    • www.xfinity.com

"Internet interruption can't use fire stick. Asking for password. Don't remember. Trying to TALK LIVE TO SOMEONE PLEASE"

Read All 4182 reviews Customer Service

YouTube TV

1.8 (1,662 reviews)
    • tv.youtube.com

"Plus its to high Im on disability cant afford it need some help if possible r there anyway to help me out"

Read All 3840 reviews Customer Service

Centurylink

1.5 (1,849 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"It is impossible to contact customer service, only hear recorded lines
    this company is very poor. Phone quit over 3 weeks ago and can not contact any one for help
    I know why most people no longer want land lines and would not consid..."

Read All 3621 reviews Customer Service

Roku

1.8 (1,557 reviews)
    • www.roku.com

"I am so mad I cannot get help.... long story short, my credit card changed, I had HBO max, I can sign in on my phone, I updated payment, erased the pin option...says successful, I try to restore my HBO max, on roku with correct..."

Read All 3593 reviews Customer Service

Frontier Communications

1.8 (2,050 reviews)
    • www.frontier.com

"All I can say is that Frontier is a terrible phone service. I'll get rid of them if I ever get cell phone or fiber optics service in my very rural area."

Read All 3279 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (1,053 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"How long am I under contract I have no bars that I have one bar at my house Every time I complete this it puts me that I am a customer how do I talk to somebody can't do it here"

Read All 3067 reviews Customer Service