Skip to content

Clear all filters
Taxes

Instant Tax Solutions

• www.instanttaxsolutions.com

"This company will absolutely Nothing for you oh they will take money and then tell you sorry there is nothing we can do "

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

eZ US Tax And Finance

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.ezustax.com

"EzUSTax "consultants" have very low knowledge of US tax law. They provided by a VERY INFLATED view of tax returns to get my business. They filed an INCORRECT RETURN and refuse to take ANY RESPONSIBILITY for audit related fines..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Oklahoma Tax Commission

1.5 (6 reviews)
    • oklahoma.gov

"I sent a detailed analysis of a problem: I have two state tax IDs. I asked how to delete one of them, and if it was to be done online, what forms and where?
    I got back a reply You have two accounts.
    No kidding.
    My email listed both a..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Detaxify

4.2 (7 reviews)
    • detaxify.net

"I came to Detaxify in 2018 with a tax issue that had been with me since 2001. I had been with other businesses to help me to resolve these issues and met with little success. John Zandi personally handled my problem and always..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Sprintax

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.sprintax.com

"For over 4 hrs I've been trying to fill out my tax return. I've used 3 different browsers to no avail. Your website also makes my browsers crash from time to time"

Lance Wallach

4.7 (3 reviews)
    • lancewallach.com

"Abusive syndicated conservation easement deals remain a major focus for the IRS. These transactions generally use inflated appraisals of undeveloped land and partnerships devoid of legitimate business purpose designed to generate..."

Dartmouth Financial Group

2.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.dartmouthfinancial.com

"I'm in to this company for 27k , they expressed it was this amount due to the amount I owe the Irs .. they hit me for another 5k about a month ago saying this was needed to start another offer and compromise with the Feds .i have..."

US Tax Liberty

1.0 (1 review)
    • Taxes

"US court, US Treasury, IRS, CDFI funding , 504 rehabilitation , HUD, BBB , Brokers And landlords US Army being used by Willie Thomas Noel Sr. And Wife Amelia Gail Noel and association to The 4NSLLC causing Homelessness Attach Proc..."

Power Tax Relief

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.powertaxrelief.com

"i paid power tax relief 4ooo dollars up front to help me with the IRS, they did absolutley nothing for me, its been 7 years and i still owe the irs the same amount, i do not get any money back at the end of the year because im..."

Mybookkeeping Services

2.9 (5 reviews)
    • www.mybookkeepingservices.com.au

"I have unfortunately had deals with Kylie Earl and her foal mouth and unprofessional attitude. I looked at local bookkeepers and hope that I had a good one, but no she was unprofessional, foal mouthed, her bookkeeping skills were..."