Browse Taxes Companies

Clear all filters
Taxes

Ameripride Tax Group

• ameripridetaxgroup.com

"we paid them $7500 to settle with the irs for us and they have never as much as called the irs in our behalf. It has been over 3 yrs now and they have done nothing to help us. Irs is taking over 50% of my khusband social..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service
  • "Scott Curley, ex taxmaster scammer has a new fly by night company called ITS tax firm and it is not short for Iconic tax solutions which is closed maybe because he is not a tax preparer(ex felons cannot deal with people ss no)..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tax Protection Services

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • taxprotectionservices.com

"Reduced debt so I could pay it."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Selig and Associates

5.0 (1 review)
    • selignyc.com

"I was up the creek with no paddles to be found. At one point I was actually thinking maybe death would be easier, seemed to make sense. My debts would be paid, and all of this aggravation would be over. One day I saw David Selig..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Triple Check Accountants

• triplecheckaccountants.co.uk

"Never use this company stole my monies all they care about is there monies not about me they just dont care they just want to take my monies then dont care about me tey dont help me or pay me my monies to my bank i miss my debit..."

Royalty Tax Services

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Taxes

"scammers, my tax dollars were stolen, every year they change their names and when you try to talk to them the phones are inactive, nobody answers the emails, or the phones there is no way to talk to anyone, it is exasperating..."

National Tax Relief

1.0 (1 review)
    • Taxes

"My father's company wasn't doing well, and we owed the IRS money. This company called, promising that they could help us and we paid them $8000! Not only did they not ever get in touch with us, they did nothing to help us out, AND..."

Instant Tax Service

• instanttaxservice.com

"Will never use or refer anyone here."

FinishLine Tax Solutions

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.finishlinetaxsolutions.com

"Took my money and lied about what they were doing about my tax problems
    Couldn't get anyone on the phone. Always got put off everytime I called. Just constantly lying to me about everything. They never did anything that I was promi..."

Detaxify

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • detaxify.net

"They are truly an amazing company. Not sure what this other person is talking about. It must be from someone that did not do business with them. They provided amazing information. I met with them in person. Not only did they resol..."