Skip to content

Clear all filters
Taxes

Frazier Spoon and Company

• www.tfraziercpa.com

"Update 8-2-13 - The AZ State Board of Accountancy issued formal disciplinary actions against Thomas K. Frazier with respect to the complaint filed October 2012 as described below. However, additional complaints have been filed as..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

FinishLine Tax Solutions

1.0 (9 reviews)
    • www.finishlinetaxsolutions.com

"These people made false promises to help my family and I. First told us that they could amend the taxes and everything would go away. They said because our audit situation has house fire paperwork to back why we couldnt prove..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Priority Tax Relief

4.7 (11 reviews)
    • www.prioritytaxrelief.com

"The whole team was very helpful in guiding me through the process with the IRS. I had so many questions about how to deal with the situation, but they took over my case and solved my problem. They filed my past tax returns and..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Perfect Tax and Finance

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.perfecttax.com

"Perfect Tax has provided a timely, good service and worked along in person in filing the taxes as the name says -- Perfect Tax.
    I recommend others to utilize the service and take the benefit of in person service."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Your Little Tax Pro

1.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.yourlittletaxpro.com

"Do not use Tabatha lee! She comes across valid -we found her thru coworkers - she is not a licensed CPA!!!
    I know have to get my taxes redone and credit monitored because she is a fraud"

Tax Tiger

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.tax-tiger.com

"I initially contracted with Tax Tiger after hearing it advertised on Christian radio stations. I should have known better. After paying an initial $1000 I was placed on a monthly payment plan. I've given them almost $5000 and..."

Instant Refund Tax Center

2.4 (4 reviews)
    • www.instantrefundtaxcenter.com

"I ORDERED GOODS USING LAZADA APP IN SINGAPORE AND FOUND THE DELIVERY IS NOT CLEAR SAME TIME I CANCELLED THE ORDER AND LAZADA SENT ME EMAIL THAT MY DEBIT CARD WILL BE REFUNDED WITH IN 15 DAYS AND AFTER THAT NOTHING HAPPEND. WHOM..."

The Entrust Group

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.theentrustgroup.com

"I requested a distribution of my Coverdell IRA for payment of my daughter's. They distributed the entire account creating huge tax consequences. Their CEO Hugh Bromma and dippy sidekick Gary Kowalski refused to take my call. When..."

Perfect Tax Relief

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • www.perfecttaxrelief.com

"Both our IRS and Franchise taxes are a mess, all "perfect tax relief" has done is take our money. We are just getting more taxes tacked on. They are collecting a boatload of money from us, they asked for 17k to do nothing!!..."

Oxford Tax Partners

1.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.oxfordtaxpartners.com

"I have given them $4,000, close to $5,000, back in 2018. They've done my taxes every year since then, but all of a sudden, they're gone. My taxes have not been reduced, and I don't know how to get a hold of them. I've tried and..."