Browse Taxes Companies

Taxes

Ntc Financial

1.8 (4 reviews)
    • ntcfinancial.com

"This company is a complete fraud consisting of a {{Redacted}} in sunny south Florida. Whenever I call them I get an answering service, leave countless messages and if in a blue moon get a call back it is from some kid blown out..."

Instant Tax Solutions

• www.instanttaxsolutions.com

"This company will absolutely Nothing for you oh they will take money and then tell you sorry there is nothing we can do "

• Advertisements

Instant Refund Tax Center

2.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.instantrefundtaxcenter.com

"I bought bangles from the seller named Gaman for which I paid on debit card. The items was not reached me at all even though the address was correct and sent back to the seller both times. I contacted the seller denying she..."

eZ US Tax And Finance

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.ezustax.com

"EzUSTax "consultants" have very low knowledge of US tax law. They provided by a VERY INFLATED view of tax returns to get my business. They filed an INCORRECT RETURN and refuse to take ANY RESPONSIBILITY for audit related fines..."

Perfect Tax Relief

1.7 (6 reviews)
    • www.perfecttaxrelief.com

"so far I have paid them $500 a month for 9 months, they have done nothing other then try to set up a payment plan , I still have a wage garnishment, and tax lien. they stated they can not get the wage garnishment removed. and..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Dartmouth Financial Group

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.dartmouthfinancial.com

"I'm in to this company for 27k , they expressed it was this amount due to the amount I owe the Irs .. they hit me for another 5k about a month ago saying this was needed to start another offer and compromise with the Feds .i have..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

US Tax Liberty

1.0 (1 review)
    • Taxes

"US court, US Treasury, IRS, CDFI funding , 504 rehabilitation , HUD, BBB , Brokers And landlords US Army being used by Willie Thomas Noel Sr. And Wife Amelia Gail Noel and association to The 4NSLLC causing Homelessness Attach Proc..."

Power Tax Relief

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.powertaxrelief.com

"i paid power tax relief 4ooo dollars up front to help me with the IRS, they did absolutley nothing for me, its been 7 years and i still owe the irs the same amount, i do not get any money back at the end of the year because im..."

Mybookkeeping Services

2.6 (5 reviews)
    • www.mybookkeepingservices.com.au

"I have unfortunately had deals with Kylie Earl and her foal mouth and unprofessional attitude. I looked at local bookkeepers and hope that I had a good one, but no she was unprofessional, foal mouthed, her bookkeeping skills were..."

Lance Wallach

4.6 (2 reviews)
    • lancewallach.com

"audited and beat IRS and sued insurance agent who sold scam and got all money back"