Browse Taxes Companies

Taxes

US Tax Shield

1.7 (10 reviews)
    • www.ustaxshield.com

"They took my stimulus check talking about fees over 1100 dollars, and she doesn't know how that happened i need help with this issue"

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Softron Tax

4.0 (7 reviews)
    • www.softrontax.com

"I did my tax yesterday with you steel Brampton. and she did a lot of mistake and charged me a lot too $ 100 this mistake first of ato I told her I don't know my husband income and she have an option to file my income tax as marrie..."

• Advertisements

ITS Tax Firm

• www.itstaxfirm.com

"ITS tax firm is a scam and ran by a crook! Scott Curley promised he would resolve and even guaranteed it, nothing was done and I am out 5000"

Consumer Tax Relief

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.consumertaxrelief.com

"Consumer Tax Relief got me for 1.700 didnt get my tax done i had to pay 10.000 for not getting it done"

Blue Tax

2.0 (6 reviews)
    • www.bluetax.com

"In 2009-**** I contacted Blue Tax about the back taxes I owed the IRS. They took my case and I gave them 3500.00 .The only thing they did for me is got me set up on a monthly payment plan. I found out later on that I could have..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

First Class Tax Relief

1.4 (5 reviews)
    • www.firstclasstaxrelief.com

"They ripped me off. I want my money back ***"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Frazier Spoon and Company

• www.tfraziercpa.com

"Update 8-2-13 - The AZ State Board of Accountancy issued formal disciplinary actions against Thomas K. Frazier with respect to the complaint filed October 2012 as described below. However, additional complaints have been filed as..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Tax Tiger

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • www.tax-tiger.com

"I initially contracted with Tax Tiger after hearing it advertised on Christian radio stations. I should have known better. After paying an initial $1000 I was placed on a monthly payment plan. I've given them almost $5000 and..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Perfect Tax and Finance

1.6 (5 reviews)
    • www.perfecttax.com

"Lot of mistakes and no proper checks"

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

The Entrust Group

1.3 (5 reviews)
    • www.theentrustgroup.com

"I requested a distribution of my Coverdell IRA for payment of my daughter's. They distributed the entire account creating huge tax consequences. Their CEO Hugh Bromma and dippy sidekick Gary Kowalski refused to take my call. When..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service