Skip to content

Taxes

Omg Tax

1.2 (14 reviews)
    • omgtax.com

"The boy who bought your product has kept my product, you should have my product with me as soon as possible"

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Washington Tax Services

2.1 (10 reviews)
    • www.watax.com

"Washington Tax Services Amount lost:$6750 Date of Initial Contact with the Business: March 2021 I am a 70-year-old senior citizen on a fixed income, and I have had the misfortune of contracting COVID-19 twice. My health and well-b..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

US Tax Shield

1.2 (12 reviews)
    • www.ustaxshield.com

"I paper filed my taxes through them and have not received my refund it's been over 21 days and I still have not seen or heard anything about my refund I've called them and they're not responding"

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Signature Tax

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • Taxes

"I paid my fee for the service of helping me get relief from back taxes and once the fee was paid I can’t get in touch with them. I’ve left over ten voice messages all in the month of November 2018 and I probably will continue to..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Softron Tax

4.1 (7 reviews)
    • www.softrontax.com

"I strongly recommend Softron tax Mississauga, especially Amita. She helps me fixed the CRA account of my child."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

ITS Tax Firm

• www.itstaxfirm.com

"ITS tax firm is a scam and ran by a crook! Scott Curley promised he would resolve and even guaranteed it, nothing was done and I am out 5000"

Consumer Tax Relief

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.consumertaxrelief.com

"Consumer Tax Relief got me for 1.700 didnt get my tax done i had to pay 10.000 for not getting it done"

American Tax Solutions

1.0 (13 reviews)
    • Taxes

"They took payments every month of $250.00 and did nothing!!! I called over and over again and was placed on hold, transfer and even hung up on. What a joke of a company. Stay away , its not worth loosing time and money cause in..."

Blue Tax

1.6 (6 reviews)
    • www.bluetax.com

"In 2009-**** I contacted Blue Tax about the back taxes I owed the IRS. They took my case and I gave them 3500.00 .The only thing they did for me is got me set up on a monthly payment plan. I found out later on that I could have..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

First Class Tax Relief

1.3 (5 reviews)
    • www.firstclasstaxrelief.com

"They ripped me off. I want my money back ***"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service