Skip to content

Taxes

Tax Defense Network

1.2 (32 reviews)
    • www.taxdefensenetwork.com

"Hired them to help with an IRS issue, nothing they promised has been done.
    Going to the FL Bar, in attempt to obtain refund."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

ezTaxReturn

1.7 (35 reviews)
    • www.eztaxreturn.com

"The answer I got to my question didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. I ended up going to the IRS office and discovered that what I had read on IRS website didn't apply to me."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group

1.1 (30 reviews)
    • www.sbtpg.com

"Said they issued my check its been 3 weeks now and nothing with no help! Ive called numberpus times and nothing"

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

Planet Payment

1.2 (36 reviews)
    • www.planetpayment.com

"The worst experience ever, I would give it a -100, but unfortunately you can only keep 1. If possible never contact them, this company will do everything to not give you your money back. First they ignored my letters for several..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

TheTaxClub

• www.thetaxclub.com

"The Tax Club is a scam! They work with other companies, that set up fake businesses for you and then tell you that you need their services for your business.. I mean, fake business. The Tax Club scammed me out of 20k. That's a lot..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Optima Tax Relief

1.7 (36 reviews)
    • www.optimataxrelief.com

"They never got back to. When you call they call back 3 weeks later. They did nothing to help me but wanted there money"

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Missing W2

1.1 (10 reviews)
    • www.missingw-2.com

"Please fix this mess! very disgusting! Who else do we report to???"

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

20 20 Tax Resolution

1.7 (10 reviews)
    • www.2020taxresolution.com

"I was contacted for over a year by Chris Flanagan, so when I had enough money, they kept calling, so I gave in. The first contract I signed was for 1000, then it was increased to 2500, and now they want an additional 2000. I'm..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Taxback

1.5 (14 reviews)
    • www.taxback.com

"PI wanted to inform LYFT the tip amount just sent was incorrect. Impossible to reach them."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

JG Tax Group

1.8 (8 reviews)
    • www.jgtaxgroup.com

"While I could provide lots of confusing details about tax issue, consider jg Tax Group as you might an unfaithful lover - - a pleasant distraction for awhile but ultimately a dismal failure. Without warning, they'll disappear..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service