Browse Taxes Companies

Clear all filters
Taxes

TheTaxClub

• www.thetaxclub.com

"The Tax Club is a scam! They work with other companies, that set up fake businesses for you and then tell you that you need their services for your business.. I mean, fake business. The Tax Club scammed me out of 20k. That's a lot..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

ezTaxReturn

2.9 (20 reviews)
    • www.eztaxreturn.com

"I need help with finding my tax return can someone please call me 513493****. Thank you I would really appreciate if someone would call me."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Missing W2

1.1 (10 reviews)
    • www.missingw-2.com

"Please fix this mess! very disgusting! Who else do we report to???"

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

20 20 Tax Resolution

1.9 (8 reviews)
    • www.2020taxresolution.com

"So Josh fletcher has been blowing up my phone, and after the 3rd voicemail, he had some real attitude. If he calls again, Im dropping the hammer."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Taxback

1.5 (14 reviews)
    • taxback.com

"PI wanted to inform LYFT the tip amount just sent was incorrect. Impossible to reach them."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Optima Tax Relief

1.8 (22 reviews)
    • www.optimataxrelief.com

"I am paying Optima tax Relief $3,770.00 to resolve my tax issue, but they have not submitted any paperwork on my behalf to the IRS. I am receiving letters from the IRS along with a payment plan I did not agree to."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

JG Tax Group

2.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.jgtaxgroup.com

"While I could provide lots of confusing details about tax issue, consider jg Tax Group as you might an unfaithful lover - - a pleasant distraction for awhile but ultimately a dismal failure. Without warning, they'll disappear..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Signature Tax

1.5 (5 reviews)
    • Taxes

"I paid my fee for the service of helping me get relief from back taxes and once the fee was paid I can’t get in touch with them. I’ve left over ten voice messages all in the month of November 2018 and I probably will continue to..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Omg Tax

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • omgtax.com

"Paid the AH for services and support and he never did anything. Found out later his sister is disbarred layer Roni Deutch. I heard later that Juceam changes the names of his companies and moves .Stay away from Scott Juceam and..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Washington Tax Services

2.2 (8 reviews)
    • www.watax.com

"Also on reviewing the returns they had partially done it but not properly or completely . They then refused to fix their errors .
    When I asked for a refund because the work had to be done all over again they refused to give me a re..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service