Skip to content

Taxes

TurboTax

2.1 (1,732 reviews)
    • turbotax.intuit.com

"Still waitin on my check
    And its goin to the wrong address I moved to 27 wild plum ct stafford Virginia 22445"

Read All 4383 reviews Customer Service

HR Block

1.6 (713 reviews)
    • www.hrblock.com

"dont phoneme for a month to let me know my taxes are done ...disgusting...lost my bussiness forever...I will do my own.What an utter disgrace Westlock store is."

Read All 1623 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jackson Hewitt

1.4 (421 reviews)
    • www.jacksonhewitt.com

"Sent me my card through mail and I used it one time for 200. Sent me another and it's 0 balance.Such a shame they make money off the poor"

Read All 1022 reviews Customer Service

Liberty Tax

1.4 (200 reviews)
    • www.libertytax.com

"Failed to submit extension, filing wrong taxpayer, and denying what she did , now costing us interest as well as penalties."

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service

Taxact

1.6 (133 reviews)
    • www.taxact.com

"No one answered. So it was terrible. Called 3 times and no one answered. Horrible service. Would not recommend to anyone."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

TaxSlayer

2.1 (66 reviews)
    • www.taxslayer.com

"I am unable to access the account because the email used when filing is no longer accessible. I cannot have anyone help me and the automated system is useless. Right now, I'm waiting for someone to call me back."

Read All 165 reviews Customer Service

Global Blue

1.7 (55 reviews)
    • www.globalblue.com

"Hi, I purchased a couple of items from Cartier in Barcelona on April 30. The seller is Montserrat Barral and their phone number is: +34 9********. I spent 11,190.00 and I was supposed to get a tax refund of 1,942.07. However, I..."

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

Wall And Associates

2.5 (77 reviews)
    • www.wallandassociates.net

"Número dispuejército de reserva y evidenciacion que 1238**** para que choquen para la trato academia de bellas artesnsacción del reembolso "

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Premier Tax Free

1.2 (77 reviews)
    • premiertaxfree.com

"Premier tax free galway, a company i have never heard of and never contracted has charged my credit card"

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service

Tax Masters

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.txmstr.com

"My granddaughter filed her taxes with American Tax Masters, she still has not received a tax refund. I just saw that they charged her $825 to prepare her return, she is a single parent and only earned $14,000 that year. They told..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service