Browse Taxes Companies

Taxes

Hr Block

1.6 (598 reviews)
    • www.hrblock.com

"I have used emerald card for years, my husband has, my mom &;;;;;;;; sister as well. Never really had an issue. This time we had used it to get the Child Tax Credit. Well some how my husbands sister had got a hold of it and..."

Read All 1433 reviews Customer Service

Jackson Hewitt

1.4 (379 reviews)
    • www.jacksonhewitt.com

"Still no tax refund or info, its been over 14 months now since Melissa Morgan, manager, fraudulently completed my tax return without my knowledge and they were rejected. She stated she sent a paper amended form, but Ive received c..."

Read All 944 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Turbotax

1.8 (325 reviews)
    • turbotax.intuit.com

"My phone number and address has changed since I filed my taxes. I have moved out of state. The first time I tried accessing my account I was asked to upload a photo I.D. I have no problem with that and tried to do that 2X. Both ti..."

Read All 769 reviews Customer Service

Liberty Tax

1.4 (158 reviews)
    • www.libertytax.com

"I filed my taxes March 8, 2021. I went to the branch in Belleville Illinois. I am a victim of identity theft. I had to paper file my return. I filed for 2019 and 2020. So I just recently called to see why it's taking so long to..."

Read All 319 reviews Customer Service

Taxact

1.6 (114 reviews)
    • www.taxact.com

"Need help cannot speak to an IRS representative been trying also because the reason why is because when I first did my taxes I tried to claim my boyfriend's kids and I got rejected so then I just did myself and got accepted and I..."

Read All 183 reviews Customer Service

Wall And Associates

3.3 (76 reviews)
    • www.wallandassociates.net

"Rip off scam, steal your money and cant do even the simplest things. Shizters"

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Premier Tax Free

1.7 (77 reviews)
    • premiertaxfree.com

"To Whom It May Concern,
    My recently trip to Lisbon, Portugal was in July of 2021. I purchased my bracelet with Van Cleef Arpels. As today September 9, 2021, I still have not receiving my VAT tax refund. How long does the process ta..."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

TaxSlayer

2.3 (50 reviews)
    • www.taxslayer.com

"After filing my taxes the company has nothing to do with me I've asked a out my taxes and items like they don't know me but if I will give them more money there willing to talk...."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Tax Masters

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.txmstr.com

"Taxmasters cheated me out of $ 4000. How can I get it back. They did nothing they promised me.
    "

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Tax Defense Network

1.3 (31 reviews)
    • www.taxdefensenetwork.com

"Did not return my calls or e-mails, never did what they said they were going to do. No resolution of taxes. I fired them. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!"

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service