Browse Taxes Companies

Taxes

Hr Block

1.6 (588 reviews)
    • www.hrblock.com

"I called and requested accurate printouts due to the fact the automated system didn't match money being withdrawn and deposited. i also requested to have both my husbands and my name put on card and instead they hung on me, this h..."

Read All 1412 reviews Customer Service

Jackson Hewitt

1.4 (372 reviews)
    • www.jacksonhewitt.com

"Wasn't notified of any upfront fees regarding the release of my transaction for my stimulus package when I requested the help of Jackson Hewitt after my surgeries. In the beginning of April, I was told June 9th. That I would be..."

Read All 929 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Liberty Tax

1.4 (154 reviews)
    • www.libertytax.com

"Bonnie she said her name was about 3pm when i called simple asked a question and before i started she said i would have ton talk to the one i went to which was Asheboro they're closed then i said with ur expertise u can tell me..."

Read All 310 reviews Customer Service

Turbotax

1.6 (160 reviews)
    • turbotax.intuit.com

"Tracking tax refund on IRS get error no match . Try turbo tax and same error. Need help getting my refund"

Read All 308 reviews Customer Service

Taxact

1.6 (109 reviews)
    • www.taxact.com

"I file online with taxact and have not received them. I have not received any information, from you all."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

Wall And Associates

3.3 (76 reviews)
    • www.wallandassociates.net

"Rip off scam, steal your money and cant do even the simplest things. Shizters"

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Premier Tax Free

1.7 (77 reviews)
    • premiertaxfree.com

"I sent a request for a tax free, I was not given any answer.
    at the beginning of January, somewhere between the ages of 2 and 5, 2019, I was shopping in Madrid, but in the same year I sent you by mail all the documents for a tax re..."

Read All 128 reviews Customer Service

TaxSlayer

2.3 (47 reviews)
    • www.taxslayer.com

"There was money took off my debit card almost 53.00 that needs to be put back on my card .. I havent used taxslayer for them to take my money and I have bills to pay and I need my money back like now thank you and I hope you have..."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

Tax Masters

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.txmstr.com

"Taxmasters cheated me out of $ 4000. How can I get it back. They did nothing they promised me.
    "

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Tax Defense Network

1.3 (31 reviews)
    • www.taxdefensenetwork.com

"Did not return my calls or e-mails, never did what they said they were going to do. No resolution of taxes. I fired them. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!"

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service