Browse Taxes Companies

Taxes

Turbotax

1.8 (886 reviews)
    • turbotax.intuit.com

"Hi, there wasnt an answer on the phone. Can someone please contact me? +614******** is my phone number"

Read All 2308 reviews Customer Service

HR Block

1.6 (640 reviews)
    • www.hrblock.com

"I log i but cannot get back to my return. I know I sm getting $152 from federal and $600 from state. I only had to give my 2021 AGI to electronically complete the filing process. Please give me someone that can gind my returns...."

Read All 1515 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jackson Hewitt

1.5 (400 reviews)
    • www.jacksonhewitt.com

"I filed my taxes on 15 April and paid $347.00 to have them done. I have since that date called and requested a copy of the tax papers and if there was anything remaining to do. No response. I am asking for the tax papers papers..."

Read All 987 reviews Customer Service

Liberty Tax

1.4 (172 reviews)
    • www.libertytax.com

"They charge me almost $2000 to do my taxes liberty taxes has one of my tax refunds Im going on three weeks since they supposedly sent out the refund..
    It would be different if joe didnt lie to me after going to file a change of add..."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

Taxact

1.5 (124 reviews)
    • www.taxact.com

"This is my third attempt today at trying to get my message across to taxact. Taxact is the most difficult company that I have ever tried to work with. I have tried to call more then eight times today and every time I take the..."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service

Wall And Associates

2.4 (77 reviews)
    • www.wallandassociates.net

"Did not receive all off my package for U not in progress designs with U store ...,...
    ...
    Great start
    Not buy again"

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

TaxSlayer

2.2 (61 reviews)
    • www.taxslayer.com

"I received a bogus cashier's check from them I told them I could not cash it anywhere so I followed all rules, policies, and procedures. I wrote void on check and sent it back to them. Then I received a call saying my check was..."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Premier Tax Free

1.3 (77 reviews)
    • premiertaxfree.com

"Premier tax free galway, a company i have never heard of and never contracted has charged my credit card"

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service

Tax Masters

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.txmstr.com

"Taxmasters cheated me out of $ 4000. How can I get it back. They did nothing they promised me.
    "

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Tax Defense Network

1.2 (32 reviews)
    • www.taxdefensenetwork.com

"Hired them to help with an IRS issue, nothing they promised has been done.
    Going to the FL Bar, in attempt to obtain refund."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service