Browse Talent and Modeling Agencies Companies

One Source Talent

2.0 (44 reviews)
    • www.onesourcetalent.com

"Johnson,
    I spoke to you on Friday. The citation you spoke of is # 210**** issued 03/31/2007 by University Park Police Badge # 461 for Operating Uninsured Motor Vehicle. In 2007 University Park had their local court in Monee. Any di..."

Read All 360 reviews Customer Service

Barbizon Modeling School

2.7 (24 reviews)
    • www.barbizonmodeling.com

"You took 100.00 out of my account causing me to bounce a check for my cancer treatment.. then u try and take out another 100 the next day... i want a refund my child did not attend your classes so i am not paying for them.. This..."

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Adora Models

1.4 (38 reviews)
    • www.adoramodelmanagement.co.uk

"I was told that my daughter would be in your website which she isn't I've spent so much on this and for what I can get cheaper photo shoots you out it out there like my daughter was going to become a model you as a company has..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Preview Models

3.7 (110 reviews)
    • www.preview-models.com

"This company recruited my daughter and had her believing that she was about to become the next big thing. They tell you in the first meeting that you should never pay have to pay a penny to become a model but then send you home..."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service

Explore Talent

1.5 (47 reviews)
    • www.exploretalent.com

"I cant edit anything. I cant edit my résumé. I cant edit my pictures. I cant add new pictures. I cant change around the pictures. I cant delete pictures. I cant add a real. So I just need to be able to edit my profile"

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service

Nine9

1.6 (38 reviews)
    • nine9.com

"I have an open xall fir zoom..but i already audition and was picked..i need portfolio i was told... I did not have the money to pay.. a year later yall offer to pay half..that was lats year..now i got a call to do a virtual..."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

M0del Agency

1.6 (30 reviews)
    • www.m0del.co.uk

"Recently applied as to test theory, to Angel Models UK - theory was that this is Anthony Jones's new scam, lo and behold the similarities, over eager attitude, the fact that the address of 24 School Lane Didsbury is the address..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Blackberry Models

1.2 (36 reviews)
    • www.blackberrymodels.co.uk

"I went to have a shoot in 2015. I was told I was accepted and told to pay £100. I did this, with them planning to take a further £600 afterwards.
    My portfolio appeared on the website but the website completely disappeared after a f..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Casting Networks

2.3 (22 reviews)
    • home.castingnetworks.com

"I want to have access as casting director.
    I am producing films and great references and am working with major industry leaders."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service

The Industry Network

3.4 (38 reviews)
    • theindustrynetwork.com

"Very great event I love everything about it if u want to start a career the industry network is the place to start it I been working with them since 2019 and its been a great run for me"

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service