Skip to content

One Source Talent

1.9 (44 reviews)
    • www.onesourcetalent.com

"Johnson,
    I spoke to you on Friday. The citation you spoke of is # 210**** issued 03/31/2007 by University Park Police Badge # 461 for Operating Uninsured Motor Vehicle. In 2007 University Park had their local court in Monee. Any di..."

Read All 360 reviews Customer Service

John Casablancas Modeling

1.8 (40 reviews)
    • johncasablancasmodeling.com

"The reason why I'm withdrawing is that I haven't been feeling good lately, for the past 2 weeks I have a huge ball on my neck and all of a sudden my spine has been hurting a lot I've been having night sweats and haven't been..."

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Barbizon Modeling School

2.2 (29 reviews)
    • www.barbizonmodeling.com

"I told them that I couldn't afford it and that I had something going on with my school that I needed my money for, yet they went ahead and continued to charge my card. They are trying to take over $200; they have already stolen..."

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Adora Models

1.3 (38 reviews)
    • www.adoramodelmanagement.co.uk

"I was told that my daughter would be in your website which she isn't I've spent so much on this and for what I can get cheaper photo shoots you out it out there like my daughter was going to become a model you as a company has..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Preview Models

3.6 (114 reviews)
    • www.preview-models.com

"Do not spend your money on this modeling opportunity! It starts with the fact that ALL who attends their modeling casting gets a call to be picked for LA. In order for u to believe u r getting selected they will call u around the..."

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

Explore Talent

1.5 (49 reviews)
    • www.exploretalent.com

"Fake...never got any calls etc..want my money back...they state they tried..I have new acct..from being hacked..they claim they can't if it's not same card.."

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service

Nine9

1.5 (39 reviews)
    • nine9.com

"I made purchases today three of them in the amount of 2999 each, but I never received the coins that I purchased. I want my money back or the coin that I paid for I mean, I need it back right away or the coins. 856470****..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Casting Networks

2.2 (39 reviews)
    • www.castingnetworks.com

"May daughter name is Nadia she is twelve years old, want to be an actress and how to get it the ooprtunity, we are from Indonesia ( Jakarta)."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

M0del Agency

1.5 (30 reviews)
    • www.m0del.co.uk

"Recently applied as to test theory, to Angel Models UK - theory was that this is Anthony Jones's new scam, lo and behold the similarities, over eager attitude, the fact that the address of 24 School Lane Didsbury is the address..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Project Casting

1.3 (32 reviews)
    • www.projectcasting.com

"It's been 3 months of them charging me. I have sent numerous emails per their cancellation process to cancel. No response returned. The directions to go through settings do not have a cancellation button anywhere. I'm forced to..."

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service