Browse Talent and Modeling Agencies Companies

One Source Talent

1.9 (44 reviews)
    • www.onesourcetalent.com

"Johnson,
    I spoke to you on Friday. The citation you spoke of is # 210**** issued 03/31/2007 by University Park Police Badge # 461 for Operating Uninsured Motor Vehicle. In 2007 University Park had their local court in Monee. Any di..."

Read All 360 reviews Customer Service

John Casablancas Modeling

1.7 (36 reviews)
    • www.johncasablancasmodeling.com

"Rep. Did not know what to do. Said she will give a call back. Rep took down my number. Will receive a call today."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Barbizon Modeling School

2.4 (27 reviews)
    • www.barbizonmodeling.com

"I signed my daughter up for this class because she wanted to do it and then I realized that I didnt want to do it was too expensive. I called him and told him I wrote a letter to Adam stating it what they said there was no my..."

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service

Adora Models

1.3 (38 reviews)
    • www.adoramodelmanagement.co.uk

"I was told that my daughter would be in your website which she isn't I've spent so much on this and for what I can get cheaper photo shoots you out it out there like my daughter was going to become a model you as a company has..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Preview Models

3.6 (112 reviews)
    • www.preview-models.com

"this company is money hungry just like another scam modeling Agency called VIP IGNITES they are on Facebook ads. stay away from these two agencies they are a joke"

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Explore Talent

1.5 (48 reviews)
    • www.exploretalent.com

"Phone is not work. Trying to get work so I can provide and do more society. Jdjsjjsjdjjejsjjdhdbbdbdb"

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Nine9

1.5 (38 reviews)
    • nine9.com

"Good afternoon, I was over charged and I would like to speak with an agent to fix this problem.
    Thanks,
    Felix"

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

M0del Agency

1.5 (30 reviews)
    • www.m0del.co.uk

"Recently applied as to test theory, to Angel Models UK - theory was that this is Anthony Jones's new scam, lo and behold the similarities, over eager attitude, the fact that the address of 24 School Lane Didsbury is the address..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Blackberry Models

1.2 (36 reviews)
    • www.blackberrymodels.co.uk

"I went to have a shoot in 2015. I was told I was accepted and told to pay £100. I did this, with them planning to take a further £600 afterwards.
    My portfolio appeared on the website but the website completely disappeared after a f..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Casting Networks

2.2 (27 reviews)
    • www.castingnetworks.com

"Billing. I thought I was billed twice, but it turned out I was credited correctly. Very helpful and nice!"

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service