Browse Talent and Modeling Agencies Companies

Talent and Modeling Agencies

One Source Talent

2.0 (44 reviews)
    • www.onesourcetalent.com

"One Source Talent took $1035 from me and promised to help me with jobs in modeling, so do acting and ended with nothing. however, once I realized they weren't doing nothing for me I stop the monthly payments and never got a call...."

Read All 359 reviews Customer Service

Barbizon Modeling School

4.2 (21 reviews)
    • www.barbizonmodeling.com

"We received a call inviting my daughter to an audition for Barbizon. We attended the audition and she was accepted. At the time we received the call, my daughter was currently the reigning 2016 Little Miss Juneteenth as well as th..."

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Adora Models

1.4 (38 reviews)
    • www.adoramodelmanagement.co.uk

"I was told that my daughter would be in your website which she isn't I've spent so much on this and for what I can get cheaper photo shoots you out it out there like my daughter was going to become a model you as a company has..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Preview Models

3.7 (110 reviews)
    • www.preview-models.com

"You are NOT supposed to PAY a PENNY!!! If they want you, they PAY YOU! NOT the other way around. This Is A Scam to get you to pay them (money)!!!"

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Explore Talent

1.5 (45 reviews)
    • www.exploretalent.com

"RV nearly a year old and refrigerator and furnace still do not work. Returned to dealer 5 times. Many calls not returned. Spoke with service manager got many excuses, but no apology, and I have no hope of getting RV any time..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Nine9

1.9 (37 reviews)
    • nine9.com

"I responded to an "open call" ad which was a zoom call. During the zoom call, I was lured into a credit card page and unfortunately, I entered my information. This was to pay for training, classes etc.. I was scammed! I should..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

M0del Agency

1.6 (30 reviews)
    • www.m0del.co.uk

"Recently applied as to test theory, to Angel Models UK - theory was that this is Anthony Jones's new scam, lo and behold the similarities, over eager attitude, the fact that the address of 24 School Lane Didsbury is the address..."

Read All 72 reviews Customer Service

Blackberry Models

1.2 (36 reviews)
    • www.blackberrymodels.co.uk

"I was invited to a sign up meeting for my son. Where they wanted do a test photo shoot. I was jot told about any costs involved at any point. After signing the contract which the lady cleverly kept me talking and distracted i saw..."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

The Industry Network

3.3 (37 reviews)
    • theindustrynetwork.com

"My husband and I were in Los Angels for The Industry Network last January and we both have been signed with multiple agencies. It was a lot of work, but so much fun and knowledgeable at the same time. The Industry Network makes..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Jess Anderson Modeling Agency

4.0 (26 reviews)
    • www.jessandersontalentandmodelagency.com

"I'm 22 was called about an interview for this agency. Was super stoked as a young male MODEL come to find out; this isn't my first gig. They wanted over 1400 dollars for comp cards for their "spacific target market" even though I..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service