Skip to content

Supermarkets and Malls

Canadian Tire

2.1 (50 reviews)
    • www.canadiantire.ca

"On June 16, 2024, my wife and I proceeded to return to Canadian Tire at Danforth and Main Street to return a TV we bought that just wasn't fitting our needs. I got in touch with Canadian Tire the evening before and they had..."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Homebase

1.7 (49 reviews)
    • www.homebase.co.uk

"Damaged item received very quick response awaiting replacement very polite customer service can recommend this company"

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bargain Hunt

2.2 (52 reviews)
    • www.bargainhunt.com

"There are a couple of presenters on Bargain Hunt think they are
    more important than the programme, overtalking contestants
    and giving their opinion all the time about purchases being made
    Natasha Raskin is the worst for overtalking t..."

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot Canada

2.2 (54 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.ca

"Did not deliver to me. Items were left in a public area where they were at risk of being stolen. Just horrid telephone support. They just don't care. Then I called Home Depot... well, no one answered the five phone calls I..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Tuesday Morning

2.9 (33 reviews)
    • www.tuesdaymorning.com

"Still waiting for my order, I can't get in touch with anyone. I will never order from this terrible company again. I will post this all over Facebook and every social media I can find."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

London Drugs

2.3 (57 reviews)
    • www.londondrugs.com

"I went to go return a malfunction scooter where the throttle broke. And I was told right from the start when I spoke with someone on the phone that I was able to get a refund when I got to the store. He gave me a hassle about..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service

Rona

1.7 (62 reviews)
    • www.rona.ca

"Recently, I reluctantly visited my local Rona (Erin Mills) store. I say reluctantly because I now only shop there when I need something urgently. So, the other day, I stopped into the store and needed to buy some chain. I looked..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

The Great Escape

1.8 (48 reviews)
    • www.shopthegreatescape.com

"I ordered a hot tub cover nearly 3 weeks ago and had a call on Saturday 05/18/2024 saying they couldn't deliver it until Tuesday 05/28/2024. I had ongoing conversations over Saturday 05/25/2024, but they were fruitless after I..."

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

The TJX Companies

2.2 (33 reviews)
    • www.tjx.com

"What happened to your selection of plus clothing ? Ive been to 5 locations in md with no plus bathing suits and no cover ups? Isnt that discriminating. And your new location in burtonsville md has half a rack of plus clothing? I..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Aldi Grocery UK

3.0 (35 reviews)
    • www.aldi.co.uk

"We've shopped with Aldi for years. I have stomach ulcers and can only drink lactose-free milk. For the past five weeks, it's been out of stock in your Cwmbran shop and no one seems to know why. I've had to go to Lidl or Morrisons..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service