Skip to content

Supermarkets and Malls

Hudsons Bay

1.7 (97 reviews)
    • www.thebay.com

"I ordered a Ba&sh sweater on Hudson's Bay website at a great price (80% off) I paid 8$ for the shipping. However, the package was never delivered to me and ended up being returned to the sender (seems like they did not put the..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Boscovs

2.2 (74 reviews)
    • www.boscovs.com

"Poor customer service from Comenity Bank (Boscovs). I have been a customer for almost a year, always paid my card on time, always paid way more than the minimum payment. Out of nowhere, received a letter in the mail telling me my..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

John Lewis

2.3 (75 reviews)
    • www.johnlewis.com

"Purchased a couple of lamp shades online they were £40 each but when they arrived the ticket on them was £35! Customer services say they will not honour the £35 and I still have to pay the £40. Waffled about size of warehouse and..."

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

B And M Store

2.4 (72 reviews)
    • www.bmstores.co.uk

"I went to the store yesterday for more product because I am short of the tiles. The worker on the till told me that I need to find it myself at other stores and she cannot do anything to help me.
    I was confused because customer sho..."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

Weis Markets

2.7 (84 reviews)
    • www.weismarkets.com

"Put hand held plastic baskets back in your stores.
    STOP being so CHEEP !!!
    all other stores in my area ( ACME, GIANT, SHOP RITE, WEGMANS) all have this policy!!!"

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service

Key Food

2.3 (80 reviews)
    • www.keyfood.com

"Assaulted by staff and management at 155 Bay Street SI, NY, after being falsely accused of shoplifting. I was held captive, pushed around, and surrounded by guards on 3/29/24. I had a painful, bleeding gash in my right hand that..."

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

The Fresh Market

2.7 (75 reviews)
    • www.thefreshmarket.com

"I wanted to call to ask about my w2. It's like clicking a window to get to another option to get to another option to get through another option all to have a robotic voice say "hang up and email the following" As of now I'm just..."

Read All 130 reviews Customer Service

Feel Good Store

1.8 (66 reviews)
    • www.feelgoodstore.com

"My motor that mounts on the detox tub stopped working. I need a new motor. So, how much are they? I've ordered salts and a plastic bag that goes in the detox tub. Please let me know how much the little motor is."

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service

Lulu Hypermarket

1.6 (56 reviews)
    • www.luluhypermarket.com

"On the 14th of this month, I purchased a refrigerator at Lulu Stadium. Due to the non-availability of a delivery vehicle, they requested to deliver it after the Eid holidays. Despite my urgent requirement, I waited. Today, the..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

WinCo Foods

2.7 (62 reviews)
    • www.wincofoods.com

"Not enough workers, to many homeless people. Too many people bring there pets, saying they are services animals. When they are not.
    Pet bulls, cats iguanas. Nasty for the food and un safe for there workers"

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service