Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies

Supermarkets and Malls

Walmart Canada

1.7 (123 reviews)
    • www.walmart.ca

"Your store in Stratford is messy, not organized. You have prices missing. YOU DONT HAVE KETCHUP , OLIVE OIL.
    You used to be a very clean organized store. What is happening. Maybe your management is not good. You need better people."

Read All 212 reviews Customer Service

Fallas Stores

2.4 (113 reviews)
    • www.fallasstores.net

"I made a purchase at the Antioch, CA store yesterday selected wrong would to exchange for correct size please can't afford to Thor them away!"

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Schnucks

2.2 (114 reviews)
    • nourish.schnucks.com

"I was told that your store in Cahokia doesn't give out rain checks. I called your corporate office they said they will take care of it. Went back the next day to ask for a rain check the employee said they do not so ask for a..."

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service

Lidl

2.8 (75 reviews)
    • www.lidl.co.uk

"Around 2 30 pm I was doing my shopping and next to bread section I saw a woman hitting another woman in the head one of them just run away, but the aggressor kept shopping, nobody did anything, security didn't call the police it..."

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

TK Maxx

2.1 (71 reviews)
    • www.tkmaxx.com

"Love the bargains, experience is consistently marred by unhelpful Bangor branch, staff - if asked if they have something it is an immediate 'no' without checking, no reminder or prompt to use treasure card, I insist on using mine..."

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

No Frills

2.1 (77 reviews)
    • www.nofrills.ca

"I work hard for my money, therefore when I go grocery shopping and spend a fortune for products that I end up throwing away, well that's money being thrown away as well. No one in at John's Nofrills Toronto location gives a damn..."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

Hudsons Bay

1.6 (79 reviews)
    • www.thebay.com

"I bought this card of American Express gift card .. its doesnt work at all . I think its been used in some where at the bay . I need refund it and stop that transition on it ."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Weis Markets

2.7 (74 reviews)
    • www.weismarkets.com

"Im a former employee and I need my final pay stub for the center County Assistance Office. Thank you and have a great day"

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

The Range

2.0 (53 reviews)
    • www.therange.co.uk

"Received a faulty item and was told to send a video to prove the fault and I would then be issued a refund or replacement as that was enough proof. Did what I was asked but never had any response so I contacted The Range again to..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

Feel Good Store

1.5 (58 reviews)
    • www.feelgoodstore.com

"I called customer service right after it took my order and I told her what I had to be here thank you for my order number in my confirmation number she wanted to be very argumentative said she could not give me a discount that I..."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service