Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies

Supermarkets and Malls

London Drugs

2.3 (48 reviews)
    • www.londondrugs.com

"Purchased the S1 True Wireless headset. It was defective out of the box. Clearly I dont want another potentially defective product.
    They refused to take it back claiming once Ive opened a DEFECTIVE electronic that its final sale."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Lulu Hypermarket

1.7 (35 reviews)
    • www.luluhypermarket.com

"Very poor customer service. 3-5 days of delivery is now 14 days, until now I didn't receive my order. So disappointed."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ollies Bargain Outlet

2.6 (42 reviews)
    • www.ollies.us

"I was your employee...and have not received my tax form...
    Was tried to connect you - was told that have to login and print the form
    Can't log in...
    My username should be fine - not sure about my my my password.
    Have tried to reset it..."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

The Great Escape

1.8 (37 reviews)
    • www.shopthegreatescape.com

"I was checking out and had a 25 lb bucket of 1inch tablets and anothe 25 lb bucket of 3 inch tablets. I was told i per customer and i replied that its 2 different sizes. And the cashier said " its people like you is the reason..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Lidl

3.2 (25 reviews)
    • www.lidl.co.uk

"een grote gemeenschap die suikervrij moet eten is er op LAntwerpen geen enkel product te loop dan bij Delhaize. Klanten haken bij Lidl.Sad"

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Homebase

1.6 (28 reviews)
    • www.homebase.co.uk

"Ordered a garden table and chairs on 20th April and paid for a named delivery spot of last Friday 30th April. Table arrived with no chairs, driver had no idea where they were. Tried calling Homebase and after 20 mins gave up so..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Tuesday Morning

2.7 (22 reviews)
    • www.tuesdaymorning.com

"I visit my Tuesday Morning stores twice or more a week, and can never find those wonderful metal cutting dies, scrapbooking papers, punches and more that are hauled every week and posted on YouTube. It is so disappointing. It does..."

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

Smart and Final

1.9 (31 reviews)
    • www.smartandfinal.com

"Dead.. refused a raincheck for blueberries. NOWHERE IN YOUR AD DOES IT SAY NO RAINCHECKS!!!!!! I had called one of your 800-793**** number 5 times only to press prompt 4 for Customer service , had it ring 4 times and hang up...."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

The Container Store

2.1 (28 reviews)
    • www.containerstore.com

"In October, I found the Corner Double Tool Rack Black #1008**** online, available at the Vienna, VA Container Store. I got to the store, couldn't locate it, asked a sales person who checked in the back, came out and said that ther..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service

Plow And Hearth

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • www.plowhearth.com

"Agent had no way of finding or ordering pole. House was $139.00 I would think they would have poles."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service