Skip to content

Supermarkets and Malls

Hannaford Supermarket

2.6 (168 reviews)
    • www.hannaford.com

"I use to go delivery and been using it for 6 months the past three deliveries have been horrible and when I called to report it I got accused of being a liar and a complainer. It took three phone calls to talk to someone and..."

Read All 274 reviews Customer Service

Tops Friendly Markets

2.5 (141 reviews)
    • www.topsmarkets.com

"I patronize the Silver Creek store often and it continues to disappoint. My words are probably doing nothing but I have had enough."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Pick n Pay

1.9 (109 reviews)
    • www.pnp.co.za

"I have been waiting for assistance with Aramex,no one know where is the cash office key for the Aramex plastics , it was so unprofessional that no one will know where the key is, just for a simple thing amd wait for more than 30 m..."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

The Range

1.9 (129 reviews)
    • www.therange.co.uk

"How on earth am I to return a tin of paint that I ordered and arrived 2 weeks later even though I said I wanted to cancel because I had to buy more paint as job needed doing.
    Customer service don't pick up emails take forever for a..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

No Frills

2.0 (128 reviews)
    • www.nofrills.ca

"We went to Dennis' NoFrills in Mississauga today to make a purchase. There was a poster for Caribbean Sweet Potato placed against the mangoes and in another place, there was a poster for baby mangoes listed at $1.49. We thought it..."

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service

Schnucks

2.4 (141 reviews)
    • nourish.schnucks.com

"Im getting a new card as my old one was compromisin. Was trying to notify you in case something changes. Call me 573,694,4733. Thank you."

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service

Menards Criterion

2.2 (98 reviews)
    • www.menards.com

"Iam very dissatisfied With outdoor edging sku 268**** that has broke up and is rotten after around 2 years around my patio I bought about 16 sections which are made very poorly with only 2 stake to mount in grass a fence with..."

Read All 217 reviews Customer Service

Wilko

1.8 (121 reviews)
    • www.wilko.com

"Joke of a company. Cancelled order and refunded stating i no longer wanted item, lies. Granddaughter is upset as it was a gift for her. Me and mine will never shop with this or their parent company again."

Read All 215 reviews Customer Service

Fallas Stores

2.5 (113 reviews)
    • www.fallasstores.net

"I have a refund card with a full amount on it I need my money please thank you I would really appreciate it"

Read All 203 reviews Customer Service

TK Maxx

2.1 (76 reviews)
    • www.tkmaxx.com

"I want to express my upset and utter humiliation from my experience today in TK Maxx, Newry. The treatment I received from the management on duty was horrific.
    Last week, on the 15/05/2024, I drove 45 minutes from home, to visit TK..."

Read All 158 reviews Customer Service