Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies

Supermarkets and Malls

Feel Good Store

1.5 (53 reviews)
    • www.feelgoodstore.com

"Purchase of ion cleansing unit with accessories like plastic bag liners tablets unit cleansing solution ion machine tub and instructions"

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Ollies Bargain Outlet

2.7 (49 reviews)
    • www.ollies.us

"went to ollies 9-22-21 to buy spray paint...most of the paint cans had your red price sticker over the barcode from the factory showing the color of the paint., .and it won't come off--so I couldn't buy any--Obviously other..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

London Drugs

2.4 (50 reviews)
    • www.londondrugs.com

"Already submitted on another site. I'm looking for directions on how to return faulty products. What the *** are symbols? This is far too complicated/too many hoops. Perhaps I am not writing to the correct people. What next?"

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Lulu Hypermarket

1.7 (36 reviews)
    • www.luluhypermarket.com

"Never buy electronic items from lulu as the customer service is really bad. One the quality of the items is bad secondly even if it is under warranty they won't come for repairing or replacement. The brand of the washing machine..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

The Great Escape

1.7 (43 reviews)
    • www.shopthegreatescape.com

"Bought a pool cleaner (was told that I could return if not satisfied) this cleaner did not work at all the basket was empty when I removed it. Four days later I went to return it and was told they do not take returns on open..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

Homebase

1.5 (33 reviews)
    • www.homebase.co.uk

"Shocking customer service , told item was delivered but they dont have any tracking information, contacted dhl (who homebase say delivered the parcel ) they have no history of any parcel to my address, requested it to be resent ,..."

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

Tuesday Morning

2.7 (22 reviews)
    • www.tuesdaymorning.com

"I am having difficulties trying to speak to a live person about my issue
    I am no longer employed there and can not remember my credentials to see if there was a W2 form sent out or not.
    Can someone please assist me with this matter...."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Canadian Tire

2.1 (22 reviews)
    • www.canadiantire.ca

"Went to Canadian Richmond Rd, Calgary, AB branch. They schedule us for 10am for tire replacement and Let us wait for the whole day. What's the use of scheduling the time when they will only tell the customer after dropping the..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

Smart and Final

1.9 (31 reviews)
    • www.smartandfinal.com

"Dead.. refused a raincheck for blueberries. NOWHERE IN YOUR AD DOES IT SAY NO RAINCHECKS!!!!!! I had called one of your 800-793**** number 5 times only to press prompt 4 for Customer service , had it ring 4 times and hang up...."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service

Rona

1.6 (40 reviews)
    • www.rona.ca

"I placed an order online at warden ave location sept 19 2021. 2hrs later i was sent an email stating order was cancelled. When i called store i was told it was cancelled by store because not enough stock. Told them they have 585..."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service