Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies

Supermarkets and Malls

Tom Thumb

2.3 (161 reviews)
    • www.tomthumb.com

"The use of coupons that require technological competence...especially when store employees are unwilling or unable to help is blatant economic discrimination against the elderly or some handicapping disabilities. I have an..."

Read All 270 reviews Customer Service

Belk

2.1 (139 reviews)
    • www.belk.com

"Didt not wanna give me re A refund on my MK purse that I bought online I didnt want the money I just want her to put the money on the card she did not do that she was very rude and say these damn people she works in apartment..."

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hannaford Supermarket

2.4 (114 reviews)
    • www.hannaford.com

"Recently there have been two changes to products stocked by Hanaford in S China. This may also be true for other Hannaford stores in my area.
    First was the reduced shelf space for OJKOS Greek Yogurt. The number of flavors and posit..."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

Fallas Stores

2.4 (112 reviews)
    • www.fallasstores.net

"It's interesting how a complaint is filed with your company about and Undocumented Workers and even though according to your HR staff Max Oscar Geovanny Morejon Lopez aka Anthony Yael Vasquez Lopez was let go. The word around the..."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service

Schnucks

2.4 (89 reviews)
    • nourish.schnucks.com

"The floors dirty, produce shelves hadn't been cleaned, meat counter looked dry, restroom worse than a truck stop and no customer service. I never want to go back"

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

Costco Canada

2.7 (59 reviews)
    • www.costco.ca

"Dear sir/madam
    I have noticed a marked difference in the quality of your toilet paper in my last purchase of the Kirkland Signature toilet paper. This toilet paper has always been value for money and a comfortable product. Now I fi..."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

Walmart Canada

1.8 (73 reviews)
    • www.walmart.ca

"Ordered an Artic King 5.0 cu ft. chest freezer on Oct.18th, 2020. When the Item didn't arrive on estimated date, I waited a couple of weeks in case of delays. The shipment still did not arrive. Made 2 phone calls to the shipping..."

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service

Weis Markets

2.7 (65 reviews)
    • www.weismarkets.com

"To whom it may concern,
    At approximately 7:00 P.M. on Monday March 29th, 2021
    I stopped at Weis Market
    6551 Waterloo Road
    Elkridge Maryland, 21075.
    As I walked around the store approximately 15 to 20 minutes while selecting items and p..."

Read All 105 reviews Customer Service

TK Maxx

2.1 (44 reviews)
    • www.tkmaxx.com

"I have no receipt for a lamp shade l purchased from Trafford Retail Park , l went into Altrincham branch and was told l was unable to return said item as l had no receipt, l told staff member l did not expect my cash but was..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Feel Good Store

1.6 (50 reviews)
    • www.feelgoodstore.com

"They charged my credit card monthly for over a year for the same item. I finally noticed it. I hope to get my money back."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service