Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies

Supermarkets and Malls

Tom Thumb

2.4 (164 reviews)
    • www.tomthumb.com

"We stopped at the Tom Thumb off I-10 near Milton.FL(exit 22) and found it to be very clean. Plenty of soap, towels and toilet paper! Had a good supply of fresh fruit and cold drinks.
    Will stop again!!"

Read All 275 reviews Customer Service

Belk

2.2 (157 reviews)
    • www.belk.com

"Another bedding I received was in a busted plastic bag. This did not look like a product from belk. I've always held belk to a higher standard"

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hannaford Supermarket

2.4 (121 reviews)
    • www.hannaford.com

"shelves are always empty, never stocked. produce is never fresh and have bought milk there only to come home and see it has expired. what is the problem with hannaford??"

Read All 206 reviews Customer Service

Fallas Stores

2.4 (112 reviews)
    • www.fallasstores.net

"Manager insult me calling me a *** trashy to get the *** out of the store .. eat kind of service do u guys have and she's the manager"

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service

Costco Canada

2.7 (69 reviews)
    • www.costco.ca

"Green light keeps flashing and food defrosts in freezer. Reported 3 times and still no answers. Bought in fe. 2021."

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service

Schnucks

2.3 (94 reviews)
    • nourish.schnucks.com

"The manager was ignoring me and a few more customers that were standing at the lottery counter. He announced that self check out was opened but was also the only person to help people with lottery and bill pay but he was more..."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service

Walmart Canada

1.8 (84 reviews)
    • www.walmart.ca

"I have been trying to return an electric underground dog fence. The strata that I live in would not allow me to put it on the common part of my lot. So I had to return it, I could not find my bill, so I returned it in its original..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

TK Maxx

2.2 (54 reviews)
    • www.tkmaxx.com

"I would like to tell if you somebody Call my after 12 I
    Call you because first time my life I feel bad"

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service

Weis Markets

2.7 (67 reviews)
    • www.weismarkets.com

"I was in a Weird store the other day and I noticed a employee was wearing leggings, they are not proper for work and they can be very revealing. I noticed some are still wearing uniforms and I appreciate that because sometimes..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Lidl

3.0 (45 reviews)
    • www.lidl.co.uk

"sent out returns voucher from Kompernab but no cardboard box which i have been running around to find one to return their product ,really bad service from both party's being ringing customer complaints who then pass on Your..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service