Skip to content

Supermarkets and Malls

Marketside

2.3 (233 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls

"I purchased a bag of Caesar Salad Mix on 5/20/24 with a best buy date of 5/22/24... Opened it this morning to use it, and over half of the lettuce was brown and soggy. I picked through all of the lettuce to come up with enough..."

Read All 449 reviews Customer Service

Montgomery Ward

2.1 (230 reviews)
    • www.wards.com

"I call wenday spoke lady said I'll get credited for everything and I call today man told me same said I won't owe nothing that you'll well closed my account like I want well I need you'll do it ASAP let exprian know"

Read All 434 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Claires

2.1 (227 reviews)
    • www.claires.com

"Their aftercare products are useless, the healing is slow af, the quality is terrible, and theres a chance that might get a bump in your ear. 0/10 Would Not Recommend"

Read All 408 reviews Customer Service

Costco Canada

2.7 (181 reviews)
    • www.costco.ca

"PREJUDICE to Disabled: I have a TBI., fibromyalgia, 15 bulging discs physical pain every day!
    I'm young and YOU CAN'T SEE MY DISABILITIES AND THUS I'M OFTEN QUESTIONED. Beware they only give you two times to screw up
    Etc Etc!
    So havi..."

Read All 396 reviews Customer Service

Ollies Bargain Outlet

2.7 (207 reviews)
    • www.ollies.us

"I was shopping with my wife and have never been in the establishment so I didnt know their dont cross the line rules until your called and was rudely scolded like a 3 year. I told her I was looking at merchandise and she kept..."

Read All 395 reviews Customer Service

Walmart Canada

2.1 (182 reviews)
    • www.walmart.ca

"On May 18, someone hacked into Walmart's server and was able to access my account and purchase $1000.00 worth of Apple gift cards. I changed my Walmart password right away and proceeded to my financial institution. They escalated..."

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service

ACME Markets

2.5 (178 reviews)
    • www.acmemarkets.com

"Unable to redeem online coupons - Do not have a cell phone. What happened to issuing store cards - like others? There is too much to write. In stores, I am unable to purchase items or get free items."

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service

Food City

2.5 (184 reviews)
    • www.foodcity.com

"Since Cook's Food Store closed, I have been shopping at Food City near Mouse Creek Crossing in Cleveland, TN. Mainly because of their produce and especially their Grainger County tomatoes. Today, I went in to buy groceries and I..."

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service

Lidl

3.0 (133 reviews)
    • www.lidl.co.uk

"I always get most of my shopping from Lidl's but may have to rethink this after what I experienced today. On my way in the shop a girl was sitting on the ground and I stopped to chat with her, having briefly talked to her a few..."

Read All 293 reviews Customer Service

Tom Thumb

2.5 (170 reviews)
    • www.tomthumb.com

"I like the way the TT system is supposed to work, better than Kroger's but their website will not let me pay. The kids working there have been great. I've had to stop using TT and go to Kroger."

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service