Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies

Supermarkets and Malls

Ingles Markets

2.4 (225 reviews)
    • www.ingles-markets.com

"A very pissed off the way that Ingles up in Hazelwood North Carolina treated my niece when she went in there to use her food stamps for her and her mother's food the cashier was very rude and so was the manager that was on duty..."

Read All 501 reviews Customer Service

Fred Meyer

2.5 (225 reviews)
    • www.fredmeyer.com

"I'm pretty sure I solved my own problem not getting my cash back like I should when I went on the F.M. website and clicked on a cash back offer and it Didn't appear on my app as clicked. Now if I can just get them to give me the..."

Read All 449 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Claires

2.0 (224 reviews)
    • www.claires.com

"I order 13 August but still its on way never get yet still waiting and I will go abroad on 18 August please send my parcel"

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Marketside

2.2 (201 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls

"Today September 23, 2022 as I went to lunch at work I opened my Caesar salad there is some sort of flying dead bug inside. This has never happened, now Im at work on a 12 hr shift left with no food. Marketside needs to do better..."

Read All 391 reviews Customer Service

Belk

2.2 (182 reviews)
    • www.belk.com

"YES I PLACED AN ONLINE ORDER BUT NEVER GOT IT THE MAIL CARRIER SAID SHE DELIVERED IT BUT TWO OR THREE DAYS LATER A BELK CUSTOMER SERVICE REP TOLD ME IT HAD BEEN RETURNED SO I WANTED A REFUND AND I HAD USED AFTERPAY BUT I COULD..."

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service

Tom Thumb

2.3 (167 reviews)
    • www.tomthumb.com

"The sales labels are so mis-leading. Unless you are reading all the fine print they get you everyone. Why would I want to buy 2 small bags of lays for $8.98 when I could have bought the family size for $5.69. You only get the..."

Read All 284 reviews Customer Service

Tops Friendly Markets

2.4 (134 reviews)
    • www.topsmarkets.com

"Cops left vehicle to come in store and follow us one employee stood by me and boldly took a picture of my cart customer service staring so hard the customer turned to see what he was looking at cashier didn't bag my Eldery..."

Read All 248 reviews Customer Service

Costco Canada

2.5 (107 reviews)
    • www.costco.ca

"I didn't get my item which was not in the box pls send it fastly. I paid the cost but I did not received clarified butter."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Hannaford Supermarket

2.4 (137 reviews)
    • www.hannaford.com

"After shopping the ad I found steaks at $3.99 and roast beef at $3.99 lb. I pride myself in cooking an while spending a week at my mother in laws I had nothing but embarrassment because of the toughest meat since Ive had since..."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Ollies Bargain Outlet

2.4 (123 reviews)
    • www.ollies.us

"I bought a portable GE air conditioner aprx 5 14 22 It stopped working I need proof of purchase to get warranty. I can't find my receipt I'm hoping you can give me some kind of proof of purchase. My email address is..."

Read All 220 reviews Customer Service