Skip to content

Supermarkets and Malls

Rural King

2.4 (457 reviews)
    • www.ruralking.com

"Bought a tractor. They have had it over seven months, longer than I have owned the thing, and they're giving me the runaround about fixing it. I have the eight-year warranty and every time I go up there or call, they tell me,..."

Read All 890 reviews Customer Service

BJs Wholesale Club

2.7 (523 reviews)
    • www.bjs.com

"Over the past 3 years an unwarranted and mysterious 3 years woth of $85.00 charges were placed on my wife's credit card, and that money was extracted.
    Upon wrangling for weeks with so-called customer service, and posting on PISSED..."

Read All 874 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

House Of Fraser

1.6 (395 reviews)
    • www.houseoffraser.co.uk

"I bought 2 T Shirts Jack Willis , aged 3/4 aged 5/6 . The sizes are tiny maybe fit a baby . What are the use of these , maybe fit a teddy bear , so annoyed . Ive enclosed photos with tape measure showing measurements
    I have bought..."

Read All 868 reviews Customer Service

Marshalls

2.6 (378 reviews)
    • www.marshalls.com

"Hello, I recently had an unpleasant experience with a cashier. She was rude and assaulted me emotionally. I am still in shock."

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service

Safeway

2.5 (363 reviews)
    • www.safeway.com

"It was Memorial Day at 9:30 AM when I encountered a disgruntled employee by the name of Charles in the seafood section of the Safeway in Dover, DE 19901 (store 1763).
    I needed assistance with purchasing a couple of pieces of fish w..."

Read All 744 reviews Customer Service

Tesco

2.7 (338 reviews)
    • www.tesco.com

"Cant find where can I complaints , hopefully Tesco will give me a call back. I bought Jam Doughnuts 4.22pm today 23-5-2024 in Springhill superstore, when I got home and find out it was EXPIRED on 22 May . Why do you still put it..."

Read All 734 reviews Customer Service

Tj Maxx

2.7 (317 reviews)
    • tjmaxx.tjx.com

"Fraud on my account and need to get a new account number. I called customer service number several times and it doesnt work!"

Read All 684 reviews Customer Service

HEB

2.8 (318 reviews)
    • www.heb.com

"Still have not got a call back I called and gentleman said would call me back with a resolution never Hurd a word back"

Read All 613 reviews Customer Service

Ingles Markets

2.6 (251 reviews)
    • www.ingles-markets.com

"So today I stopped in Ingles for a few things and I saw they had fresh 'sweet' corn so I bought 3 ears. This corn is horrible; there's absolutely no flavor whatsoever, even remotely like sweet corn. In fact, it's the worst corn..."

Read All 557 reviews Customer Service

Fred Meyer

2.7 (236 reviews)
    • www.fredmeyer.com

"I'm not going shopping to have christian music shoved down my throat.
    I heard about the FM customer benefits with the app and membership, etc. so I went there---only to be assaulted with offensive music.
    I can't say how much I resen..."

Read All 464 reviews Customer Service