Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies

Supermarkets and Malls

Tractor Supply

2.3 (427 reviews)
    • www.tractorsupply.com

"after 14 days of tractor supply not being able to fulfill my online order, they had agreed to cancel my order and initiate a refund. They even sent me an email confirmation of this which I printed out. After all that they put me..."

Read All 737 reviews Customer Service

Bjs Wholesale Club

2.5 (417 reviews)
    • www.bjs.com

"Please make sure you send some coupon books to the Wallingford Connecticut BJs location. I did not have my phone available so they refused to help me at my latest visit. The customer service person told me that they did not receiv..."

Read All 697 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Heb

2.7 (279 reviews)
    • www.heb.com

"Tried to get answer for why Gold Peak Lemon tea was not available in any of stores close to us. Used to be no problem. After a couple of emails they sent one suggesting I call during normal business hours. I called and..."

Read All 549 reviews Customer Service

Big Lots

2.4 (175 reviews)
    • www.biglots.com

"Need help getting my 15 percent of coupon it shows up in the email but it is not working and I have requested help about it 2 times"

Read All 479 reviews Customer Service

7 Eleven

2.2 (249 reviews)
    • www.7-eleven.com

"Did not receive my order after numerous attempts of getting in contact with driver no response driver said was out front where I was but no driver to be seen"

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

Ingles Markets

2.4 (196 reviews)
    • www.ingles-markets.com

"Ingles in Black Mountain does not work to enforce the Buncombe County mask mandate.
    There often many unmasked individuals in the store.
    The management makes little to no effort to ask for compliance."

Read All 452 reviews Customer Service

Tj Maxx

2.4 (226 reviews)
    • www.tjmaxx.com

"My hotstar account is 870011**** cancel my outo renewal subscription 499. last year mene subscription leya tha wo renew ho gaya h outo debite ho gaye mere credit card mein se mujhe apna Paisa refund chahie 499 rupaye aur main 400..."

Read All 451 reviews Customer Service

Fred Meyer

2.5 (217 reviews)
    • www.fredmeyer.com

"One day I went to Fred Meyer to get some groceries there when I entered the building I started by going to the produce section to get grapes and other vegetables I noticed that the lady started to follow me and then I hear over..."

Read All 436 reviews Customer Service

Marketside

2.3 (190 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls

"Non expired same day purchase of Marketside Cage Free Brown Eggs from Walmart. The yokes were a bright, deep unnatural orange color. When cooked these eggs looked even weirder as the orange became more intense. When tasted, they..."

Read All 375 reviews Customer Service

House Of Fraser

1.5 (148 reviews)
    • www.houseoffraser.co.uk

"Service very poor not delivering promised dates and times, if making complaints they promise to refund delivery charge but practically they don't,"

Read All 352 reviews Customer Service