Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies

Supermarkets and Malls

Staples

1.9 (282 reviews)
    • www.staples.com

"I complained about my son not getting help loading a heavy table. She said she watched footage describing someone other than my son. I even told her his shirt was purple not green... I believe my son, and to think she wanted me..."

Read All 877 reviews Customer Service

ShopRite

2.6 (387 reviews)
    • shop.shoprite.com

"Forgot my password for digital coupons. Clicked on "forgot password" button, entered my email, and was told a password reset link was sent to my email.
    Did this at least six times over three days and never received an email.
    Went to..."

Read All 877 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rural King

2.3 (442 reviews)
    • www.ruralking.com

"Me and my husband where shopping and he banged his shoulder on a piece of equipment sting out from a shelf a lawn sweeper I thought something like this we be on the floor.. trash on shelves stock stays in isle's for weeks . and..."

Read All 867 reviews Customer Service

Bjs Wholesale Club

2.4 (483 reviews)
    • www.bjs.com

"offered a job never got a letter and the guy who hired me quit the next day wow how too run a business"

Read All 801 reviews Customer Service

House Of Fraser

1.5 (304 reviews)
    • www.houseoffraser.co.uk

"Paid for next day deliverynothing arrived but full payment taken from my account. Two weeks on, no further forward. Shocking customer service."

Read All 708 reviews Customer Service

Safeway

2.4 (305 reviews)
    • www.safeway.com

"Progresso soup was advertised on sale at 4 for $5 with no limit. Went to the Noriega Street Safeway 2 times last week and the shelves were emptied of the Progresso soup both times (shelves not restocked). Decided to ask for a rain..."

Read All 651 reviews Customer Service

Heb

2.6 (299 reviews)
    • www.heb.com

"Thank you for your quick response to my question about donating
    I passed on your information to my boss. She will contact you soon
    Once again thank you
    It was wonderful to hear you are willing to help very low income and homeless peo..."

Read All 583 reviews Customer Service

Tj Maxx

2.4 (263 reviews)
    • tjmaxx.tjx.com

"We bought a skirt of Urban Romantics. Washed it by hand like the instructions say and the blue colors painted many parts of the skirt and ruined it .
    We are already out of the country , so will be happy to get a,gift card over the..."

Read All 550 reviews Customer Service

Big Lots

2.3 (197 reviews)
    • www.biglots.com

"Because I don't understand why y'all keep changing my card if I payed it all off last month. I don't wanna keep getting charged if my balance is zero."

Read All 523 reviews Customer Service

Tesco

2.9 (229 reviews)
    • www.tesco.com

"Sept/ 20222:
    Went to Tesco in Leighton Buzzard parking in the large car park. Did some shopping and then did more shopping in other nearby shops. About 3 hours later came back to the car park and went into Tesco again and bought so..."

Read All 503 reviews Customer Service