Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies

Supermarkets and Malls

Bjs Wholesale Club

2.5 (400 reviews)
    • www.bjs.com

"I bought tires and set up mounting. I came in on time to find out the person was not only not there but did not order my tires. He also sold me tires al little more expensive, (order) when there were tires there that fit. I could..."

Read All 663 reviews Customer Service

Tractor Supply

2.3 (385 reviews)
    • www.tractorsupply.com

"I thought we had ordered a dog house, instead it was an insulation kit for a dog house. I didn't notice it and the clerk at the store didn't notice it either. She ordered it for me to be shipped to my house. When I got home I was..."

Read All 659 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Heb

2.7 (265 reviews)
    • www.heb.com

"Refuses to follow doctors orders on refilling non-narcotic prescriptions at specific times. I understand there are rules regarding insurance payments, medication quantities, etc. It is a constant battle to get scripts refilled...."

Read All 532 reviews Customer Service

Big Lots

2.3 (164 reviews)
    • www.biglots.com

"the website will void your coupons, even birthday coupon if you edit your shopping cart or add it it. customer service is only during store hours and all they'll tell you is to wait a couple of hours and try the website agian."

Read All 465 reviews Customer Service

7 Eleven

2.2 (239 reviews)
    • www.7-eleven.com

"i work at seven eleven for one day. may 27th. i had a great shift with kind people to train me. the next morning when i come in may 28th im told that i didnt complete my paperwork in time (which according to HR i did complete it..."

Read All 447 reviews Customer Service

Ingles Markets

2.4 (181 reviews)
    • www.ingles-markets.com

"My daughter in law had surgery removed 9 teeth in August this morning drove straight to gray ga turned in prescriptions at 145 pm pharmacist said it would be after 5 explained the above and asked for 1 pill that the lidocaine was..."

Read All 428 reviews Customer Service

Fred Meyer

2.6 (212 reviews)
    • www.fredmeyer.com

"I bought a generic pizza; one I had bought before. The instructions said to bake at 420 degrees, 10-12 minutes, on a baking sheet. I followed these directions only to find the crust sticking to the sheet, still raw. I placed it ba..."

Read All 426 reviews Customer Service

Tj Maxx

2.4 (215 reviews)
    • www.tjmaxx.com

"I went to TJ Maxx in Oneonta. I had a $l0 gift cert. I chose what I wanted and went to the register. The clerk said my gift cert. was only for 3 cents. She called the manager who also said it was for 3 cents. They wouldn't honor..."

Read All 416 reviews Customer Service

Marketside

2.3 (188 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls

"I have bought these convenient salads frequently and more times than not, the lettuce is not fresh at all even though it is always several days before expiration date. I've had enough."

Read All 371 reviews Customer Service

House Of Fraser

1.5 (125 reviews)
    • www.houseoffraser.co.uk

"I ordered swimming pool and paid for next day delivery and I didnt receive it,
    It was 2 days late and my grand children gone home very poor service