Skip to content

Supermarkets and Malls

Dollar Tree Stores

2.6 (1,251 reviews)
    • www.dollartree.com

"Today I was insulted and yelled at by a DT employee. I believe she was on drugs or extremely aggressive for some reason.
    Another customer (I have her name) followed me out of the store not believing how I was treated."

Read All 2284 reviews Customer Service

Costco

2.9 (950 reviews)
    • www.costco.com

"Sorry you had a bad experience with costcos meat. They have excellent customer service I would be shocked if they didn't take care of you if you bought this to their attention. Stop complaining if you haven't given them a chance..."

Read All 2117 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kroger

2.7 (783 reviews)
    • www.kroger.com

"I placed a online grocery delivery order on May 18, 2024. While My order was supposedly being processed, someone fraudulently placed a order with my debit card #. There were 2 charges on my bank statement when I checked it on the..."

Read All 1661 reviews Customer Service

Publix

2.8 (438 reviews)
    • www.publix.com

"Do not purchase My Three Sons pimento spread! Puke disgusting gross PUKE again!!! I made a huge mistake by buying an original, white cheddar and jalapeño ones. Please people pay over $ 8:00 for this 10 ounces of this stuff? WHY,..."

Read All 1247 reviews Customer Service

Conns

1.8 (626 reviews)
    • www.conns.com

"Washer n dryer set has had 3 technicians come out within 1 yr to work on the pair. Awful customer service."

Read All 1155 reviews Customer Service

Kmart

2.1 (407 reviews)
    • www.kmart.com

"Hello, good time, I will like to report this account, ex_former_of_hot_guys_cch. This isnt me, is fake, has been saying a lot of things that are taking off my reputation. As you can see it just started to post like 3 days ago,..."

Read All 1115 reviews Customer Service

Save A Lot

2.9 (649 reviews)
    • savealot.com

"The employees only care about themselves, and this company should be put out of business for good."

Read All 1114 reviews Customer Service

Tractor Supply

2.4 (594 reviews)
    • www.tractorsupply.com

"I want to talk to somebody a real person on the phone about my credit card my credit card got charged $168. Im not happy."

Read All 1056 reviews Customer Service

ShopRite

2.7 (456 reviews)
    • www.shoprite.com

"The real problem I have is why would I need to load up coupons.. why can everyone one with ShopRite plus card gets them by default because the reason is I dont plan everything upfront and as I see the offer I choose to buy. This..."

Read All 1018 reviews Customer Service

Staples

2.1 (288 reviews)
    • www.staples.com

"On 4/30/2024, I drove 66 miles Roundtrip to Staples Store #27, Register 1, Cashier 205****. I provided 34 Recycled Ink Cartridges and a HP Laptop computer for recycling. The Employee only gave me credit for15 cartridges and the co..."

Read All 892 reviews Customer Service