Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies

Supermarkets and Malls

Macys

2.1 (800 reviews)
    • www.macys.com

"Picked up a cusinart air fryer toaster oven and its not working when I unpacked it. Tried to order a new one or pick up one from the store for exchange"

Read All 1997 reviews Customer Service

JCPenney

2.3 (744 reviews)
    • www.jcpenney.com

"Ordered 5/28 paid $12.95 expedited delivery. It is 6/18 and I have not received order. Contacted 6/9 and they told me they wont issue credit until merchandise is returned. I cant return it if I dont receive it!!!!!"

Read All 1994 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Costco

2.6 (725 reviews)
    • www.costco.com

"Hello,
    On May 26, 2021 I purchased a brand new Whirlpool dishwasher from your website Costco.com. Upon my order completion I was informed via automated service that my Product Delivery/Installation would take place on June 7, 2021...."

Read All 1697 reviews Customer Service

Dollar Tree Stores

2.5 (677 reviews)
    • www.dollartree.com

"At 8:40 PM I was walking through the parking lot to enter your store I didnt even get on the sidewalk and the manager named Dom came out screaming at me startled me and told me he wasnt letting me in the store because theres too..."

Read All 1170 reviews Customer Service

Publix

2.7 (378 reviews)
    • www.publix.com

"In December of January I had the pneumonia shot and was given a gift card that says pharmacy on it and the girl said it was worth $10. Well, I hadnt used this gift card yet but the girl checking me out said it had a $0 balance"

Read All 1147 reviews Customer Service

Kmart

2.0 (393 reviews)
    • www.kmart.com

"I asked if they support LGBTQ+ and they said GOODBYE. I will not be shopping here again. Homophobic *** Angry"

Read All 1081 reviews Customer Service

Conns

1.7 (536 reviews)
    • www.conns.com

"Manger on 8888 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, La. 70815 has not been truthful with me about picking up a brand new unit still in box..They sent tech to measure twice. who say to come and pick unit up. I have been giving the run around..."

Read All 1015 reviews Customer Service

Staples

1.9 (267 reviews)
    • www.staples.com

"No one will give me a straight answer or nothing and my aunt also is missing a package from butler pa staples! Somethings going on there and I'm owed money back for my stolen packages!!!!!"

Read All 859 reviews Customer Service

Rural King

2.3 (415 reviews)
    • www.ruralking.com

"Had a atv in layaway since May 17. Went to get it yesterday June 17 and it was gone they sold it after it had a damn sold sign on it this was for my sons 10 birthday party June 19 and I need to speak with someone higher up..."

Read All 829 reviews Customer Service

Shoprite

2.6 (303 reviews)
    • shop.shoprite.com

"I see that Bowl and Basket 27 slice pizza is now HALF the size slices than they were before. Do I need to go back to Elios pizza??"

Read All 704 reviews Customer Service