Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies

Supermarkets and Malls

Dollar General Corporation

2.5 (1,132 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"I want the store employee fired for jumping me outside the store while on the clock an the sm too she left it happen an did nothing. I have messages from her while on the clock"

Read All 2338 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (966 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"Why is a weekday visit at your company still doing 10 am for your member that dont have a platinum card. I am a regular card member and have a serious medical condition and just wish to shop early. Why do I have to pay more for a..."

Read All 2281 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Costco

2.5 (819 reviews)
    • www.costco.com

"Email states that UPS tried to deliver my package and that they missed me.
    My package will now arrive on Monday, instead of today (Sat.) as was stated earlier..
    I was home ALL Day ! And at about
    4:05 pm, I did receive a package from..."

Read All 1872 reviews Customer Service

Dollar Tree Stores

2.4 (1,045 reviews)
    • www.dollartree.com

"My son, my mother and I went to dollar tree on morton ranch and Mason in katy tx. My mother had one carry and i had another. When we finished we got on line and the cashier showed to go to line 4 the light wasn't on and no one..."

Read All 1836 reviews Customer Service

Kroger

2.5 (623 reviews)
    • www.kroger.com

"Kroger on 1950 El Dorado Blvd. Houston, TX 77062.
    I stop by the clearance isle; As I looked at those marked down items, this employee was unloaded stuff in the basket to the clearance shelf once she finished. She kept standing ther..."

Read All 1350 reviews Customer Service

Publix

2.8 (414 reviews)
    • www.publix.com

"Publix water bottles 16.9 fl ounces will not stand on their own. They fall over. The plastic is too cheap and the packaging too tight."

Read All 1209 reviews Customer Service

Conns

1.7 (595 reviews)
    • www.conns.com

"Purchased a 65' TV Aug 31, a floor model Set delivery for Sept 2nd 3:30=6:30 window, truck did not come within those hours. Rescheduled delivery for Sept 4th, called for time that morning and was informed the tv could not be locat..."

Read All 1104 reviews Customer Service

Kmart

2.1 (402 reviews)
    • www.kmart.com

"I'm trying to reach customer support. Your website is not letting me place and order. Can I please get some help with me going on line to order some items. I need someone to help me with the order."

Read All 1096 reviews Customer Service

Save A Lot

2.8 (629 reviews)
    • save-a-lot.com

"Hello ! Yesterday I visited the St. Charles Sav a lot to purchase several items from the weekly ad. There were empty bins and shelves throughout the meat department - specifically the t- bone steaks, western style beef, chicken..."

Read All 1063 reviews Customer Service

Tractor Supply

2.3 (516 reviews)
    • www.tractorsupply.com

"Phyllis was the most helpful & friendliest employee I have experienced at Tractor Supply, MArianna.
    Thank you Phyllis!!
    Katherine was very good too with a nice personality."

Read All 899 reviews Customer Service