Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies

Supermarkets and Malls

JCPenney

2.3 (783 reviews)
    • www.jcpenney.com

"I dont understand. There were problems with one blouse being on back order. I havent received the others."

Read All 2068 reviews Customer Service

Macys

2.1 (835 reviews)
    • www.macys.com

"I bought a dress from your store. I then saw it for 52 dollars less at jcpenny. I called your store and a girl Joanne said yes they will match the p6 on August 3 2021 n never got credit for 52.00. I called store customer service,..."

Read All 2059 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Costco

2.5 (762 reviews)
    • www.costco.com

"I purchased Polaroid glasses with polycarbonate lenses at COSTCO. I went back to COSTCO to have the glasses replaced. The clerk said these were not scratches on the outside of the lenses, but were happening within the lenses...."

Read All 1764 reviews Customer Service

Dollar Tree Stores

2.5 (770 reviews)
    • www.dollartree.com

"They charged my card twice for the same transaction. It's been since August 30th, and I've still hadn't heard anything"

Read All 1326 reviews Customer Service

Publix

2.7 (391 reviews)
    • www.publix.com

"I like to go back to Publix. I paid $14.95 for goat meat. Had no meat but bones.
    Please replace it with chicken.
    I love Publix. Great place to shop.
    My phone no is 561 464 ****"

Read All 1163 reviews Customer Service

Kmart

2.1 (396 reviews)
    • www.kmart.com

"You left please come back! I and many people here do not like Walmart but it is the only thing other than a few other small stores that do not carry much."

Read All 1084 reviews Customer Service

Conns

1.7 (556 reviews)
    • www.conns.com

"Busted stuff and money we owe and your service man Raymond waited for someone from corporate to contact me but never happened about a few things"

Read All 1045 reviews Customer Service

Staples

1.9 (270 reviews)
    • www.staples.com

"I stopped in to the Sandusky store to purchase a Network Switch. The Customer Service Representative at the register did not greet me with a Hello, or Welcome to Staples did you find what you were looking for. Her first works..."

Read All 863 reviews Customer Service

Rural King

2.3 (422 reviews)
    • www.ruralking.com

"The gun was supposed to be a semi auto and is missing parts and did not function properly, causing the gun to be a glorified pump shot gun"

Read All 840 reviews Customer Service

ShopRite

2.6 (318 reviews)
    • shop.shoprite.com

"We tried to check out at ShopRite tonight. They had a computer coupon for grapes which did NOT work. We asked for help and waited for 15 minutes while the ShopRite worker kept stalling us. After waiting patiently she rudely told..."

Read All 736 reviews Customer Service