Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies

Supermarkets and Malls

Walmart

2.2 (4,869 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"I ordered through Walmart.com, I paid in full, however, I have not received the item!! Please help find out why &;;;;;;;;;;;; when we will expect delivery???"

Read All 11085 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,463 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"In March of 2020 I moved and had Lowes deliver a new refridgerator to my new home. Upon dellivery, one of the two delivery guys dropped the refridgerator on my brand new floor and damaged it. I filed a claim and tried to contact..."

Read All 6905 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sears

1.8 (2,608 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Delivery scheduled don't show up for the 3r time delivery scheduled. Customer service just says... "We don't more information""

Read All 6888 reviews Customer Service

Menards

2.3 (1,868 reviews)
    • www.menards.com

"Bought 8300.00 if materials for fencing s deck..Sent in rebate back in June still have not received it. They tell me to go online to track it, but it says nothing showing. Honestly that's one reason I went there is because we are..."

Read All 4124 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1,542 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"Was suppose to get all windows in my house replaced by The Home Depot on 8/23/2021 NOT ONE PERSON RETURNED A PHONE CALL OR TEXT TO TELL ME WHY!!! Now they are saying JULY and Ive paid them in full!!!!!!! They said they had to..."

Read All 3311 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (1,021 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"I ordered madden for my ps5 it stated it would be delivered today but now its saying digital.
    I need the actual game not the digital one. Can you help?"

Read All 2980 reviews Customer Service

Kohls

2.3 (1,110 reviews)
    • www.kohls.com

"Incident # 211025 ****14 nothing resolved by rep Paul 10/25/21 at 9am for 55 minutes and mgr Chris in Mexico still unable to provide satisfaction
    Help requesting cash disc."

Read All 2315 reviews Customer Service

Dollar General Corporation

2.6 (1,059 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"I clicked on a link it was safe but then i logged in my account because it was logged out and some minutes after i logged in it kicked me and didnt let me log into my account again"

Read All 2178 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (916 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"Reno reason that I have to pay a membership bill if I already paid it for this year and the $57 I already paid it and youre still telling me to pay my membership bill and then my $57"

Read All 2168 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.3 (962 reviews)
    • www.familydollar.com

"After speaking with a very informative and professional representative, my concerns were addressed and she followed up with an update. I received a pickup notification of my item within a few minutes of the call."

Read All 2113 reviews Customer Service