Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies

Supermarkets and Malls

Walmart

2.2 (5,725 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"I feel my request to return my order was disregarded and pushed aside for the provider to manage the return. So I had to start the return process all over again. So I called the company that provided my order and they don't call..."

Read All 12700 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,797 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"In order for me to sign up for my First Responder Discount, I am continually declined in doing so. You would think you would make it easier for us Retired Senior Citizens. For all the crap I went through in my 30 years of service..."

Read All 7477 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sears

1.6 (2,776 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"No help. Trying to get me medical alert bracelet. I want to get my refrigerator serviced!
    I want this is due resolved!"

Read All 7187 reviews Customer Service

Menards

2.3 (2,091 reviews)
    • www.menards.com

"I attempted to place a $649 order on line on September 15th. A sales person actually completed the order for me and told me I could pick up the paperwork at the front counter. I forgot about it until September 29th. The front coun..."

Read All 4548 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1,676 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"I had went in and purchased four pieces of carburetor fiber roofing that were 6 ft when I went to the home Depot I noticed that they had four pieces in there that were eight feet and was that were cheaper I asked the cashier if..."

Read All 3540 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (1,127 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"I want to know the status of my two orders I placed recently. The 1st order number is 918012****577. Upon tracking it says delivery exception occurred and contact the shipper for more details. Please provide the update on this ord..."

Read All 3167 reviews Customer Service

Kohls

2.5 (1,435 reviews)
    • www.kohls.com

"When I customer service, phone pic up Spanish guy, He dont understand anything, I trying to explain my problem., he doesnt understand, I told him give supervisor he hold me 15 minutes, no supervisor show up. I told him put me on..."

Read All 2976 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.1 (1,345 reviews)
    • www.familydollar.com

"Cashier approached me as I was shopping and asked me to leave my "back pack" up front when clearly its a purse and I told her that. She automatically assumed I was trying to steal as there was another lady in the store with a..."

Read All 2947 reviews Customer Service

Macys

2.1 (1,109 reviews)
    • www.macys.com

"The ups guy said, the parkage was delivered in front of the door, no parkage found, even in the lobby of the building"

Read All 2595 reviews Customer Service

JCPenney

2.3 (932 reviews)
    • www.jcpenney.com

"too much to take time to write. call if interested please
    the use of the word pissed is crude and not appreciated by this probably ex customer."

Read All 2402 reviews Customer Service