Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies

Supermarkets and Malls

Walmart

2.4 (6,868 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"80%of the time when large amounts of groceries are ordered something is always missing but ordered small amounts of groceries it's all makes it or none food ideas most of the time makes it but do Not ordered larger quantities of..."

Read All 15062 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.2 (4,098 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"We purchased a GE refrigerator from Lowes January 2021. July 2023 Ice maker quit working and freezer was fluctuating in temperature. We filed a claim with our Lowes protection plan. So far they have sent 3 different appliance..."

Read All 7984 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sears

1.7 (2,964 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"I have had a Maintenance Agreement Plan for over 30 years, when it has come to appliances being serviced I never had a problem. A TV that was included in my agreement stopped working, when I called to have it serviced I was at..."

Read All 7595 reviews Customer Service

Menards

2.4 (2,218 reviews)
    • www.menards.com

"Didn't honor sale price that was posted.
    It was a sign that read org, 134.99 now 67.50 . Each . Be Pacific. It's not the customer fault your sign wasn't right."

Read All 4835 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.1 (2,126 reviews)
    • www.familydollar.com

"They taking everything putting it in theirs car without paying for it an they shutdown the store at three pm so they can take stuff out with our paying for it customers can't go in an buy stuff"

Read All 4772 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.3 (1,820 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"I was mistaken that grill cover hadnt been delivered. It turned up inside the front of the grill.
    Problem resolved!"

Read All 3787 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.4 (1,264 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"Yesterday i purchase new tv to target 45inchas tv in Chennai padi royal electrical thi tv was not proper sound very irritating bass not working in tv this sound it's irching target kindly initiate action pls"

Read All 3439 reviews Customer Service

Kohls

2.6 (1,669 reviews)
    • www.kohls.com

"It has taken me several days to finally get my card access on their website. Since they have changed everything I can no longer make a payment with my debit card. Everything now has to have your checking/savings routing and..."

Read All 3411 reviews Customer Service

Dollar General Corporation

2.5 (1,592 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"I would like to file a complaint or at least let someone know the horrible shape the store in my area is in and the actions of the employees. There is no stock on the shelves but yet plenty in the aisles blocking other aisles...."

Read All 3259 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.6 (1,007 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"No me he podido comunicar para que me llegue la tarjeta. No he podido realizar el pago del crédito que me dieron."

Read All 2374 reviews Customer Service