Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies

Supermarkets and Malls

Walmart

2.3 (4,820 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"The neighborhood Walmart , Simi Valley. I rolled all quarters to by some food. My bill was $37.00 I had 4 rolled rolls of $10.00. Oh no . Caused a meeting of the minds. To accept my money. Then the clerk had to count every..."

Read All 10969 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,602 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"This is probably the WORST customer service I've ever come across. I purchased a Kenmore dryer and it was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Well it never came nor did I get a phone call from Sears. The order # 91013****. I..."

Read All 6867 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lowes

2.0 (3,439 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"About my riding mower that is waiting for its repair from something that I had nothing to do with ! The rear went out in it and the company that has it has had it for almost two months now waiting to hear from Craftsman to repair..."

Read All 6864 reviews Customer Service

Menards

2.3 (1,858 reviews)
    • www.menards.com

"I am going to look into legal action
    Because someone grabbed me and threatened me I don't feel safe at my work place no one told me anything as far as I know all he did was get a write up"

Read All 4095 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1,525 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"The HD customer service person in the appliances area of the Bethesda MD store was unbelievably out of line. He kept repeating, Im alone here. Im not a mind reader. I cannot understand you. He simply refused to cooperate to any..."

Read All 3283 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (1,011 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"i was in the wrong part of your site. i was not pissed with anything it was my error. please remove that comment from my name it was an error!"

Read All 2963 reviews Customer Service

Kohls

2.4 (1,090 reviews)
    • www.kohls.com

"I tried for over an hour to place an order on line, and every time I clicked place order it went back to sign in screen. I ended up paying more on sale items, because 2 of my cart items sold out."

Read All 2276 reviews Customer Service

Dollar General Corporation

2.6 (1,052 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"We need the store please fill the shelves.I think they need a new manager.Stop with the excuses Please stop with the excuses.Dover Plains needs this store"

Read All 2167 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (912 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"The lady at the service desk the day I got my membership was more than rude and certainly not helpful. So much that other people talked about it. Consequently I came home and called customer service they gave me a case # and said..."

Read All 2154 reviews Customer Service

Family Dollar

2.3 (953 reviews)
    • www.familydollar.com

"I was hired by Angie Stewart she was manger over 13 stores in Ky ! She told me to call Karen at the Warsaw Ky store to work as a Asm there will she told me she already hired who she was hire if call glenco store #9271 well no one..."

Read All 2094 reviews Customer Service